+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 112 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,444 to 1,456 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@ Justbeingme u hv said it all!....d process is definately on...I hv strong hopes 4 jan....let's kp praying

depacalon: all of us here graduated from school, some even having m.sc...pls dont vomit such news again because even its david mark's son, he cant report b4 us or u think dpr is a small place where magu-magu of this kind length fit happen...
    If your mission is to discredit the recruitment, am very sorry to tell u, its transparent once more!!!
    May b u r decieved by thinking some one will waste his time to decieve such brilliant house, am sorry for your school of thought.
    I remain by my words and what i heard.
    debrown and dalogate like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    depacalon: all of us here graduated from school, some even having m.sc...pls dont vomit such news again because even its david mark's son, he cant report b4 us or u think dpr is a small place where magu-magu of this kind length fit happen...
    If your mission is to discredit the recruitment, am very sorry to tell u, its transparent once more!!!
    May b u r decieved by thinking some one will waste his time to decieve such brilliant house, am sorry for your school of thought.
    I remain by my words and what i heard.
    u c mr. sakabu, we dnt knw ourselves bt u suprise me unbeleivably.u r talkn bcos u dnt UNDERSTND D NIGERIAN SITUATN n u r just miopic of d whole thn. sum1 sumwhre is just puttn u d at corner givn u so-call information on DPR .SOME OF U PAY N WASTE THEIR MONEY SEARCHN 4 INFORMATN FRM 419NERS. I JUST HP U R NT A VICTIM OF SUCH n i wnt 2 show u if u would wnt us 2 meet in ABUJA o giv me ur fone number so dat u wul c wat am sayn. am nt discouragn any body bt lets tel ourselves d truth. this is a recruitmnt 4 olmost 2 years yet 2 b complted! u say 2day, tmmrw, next week, next month, december, nw january next wil b march....... so on. arent these members tired of stories of 2day n tmmrw? there is no recruitmnt in nigeria dat is transparent so am suprise d way u talk. in ma current organization, i was only sent 2 report b4 d end of a recruitmnt exercise.

Maybe he is mixing up the junior staff that started recently.
    This particular exercise is still intact.

Thank u DEPACALON, Me personally am tired of SAKABU's its today, its nxt week, its nxt month, its tis dec, nw he is sayn it will b in Jan. B4 he said said pple shld iron their suit that letters will b given out this dec for jan resumption. Arent pple tired of this neva ending offer letter/resumption.

I can bet that cm Jan, SAKABU will either cm up wit an excuse while Jan wont work but Feb or March or he will remain silent, i hoped am proved wrong.

hello hse arent u all tired of tis "it wil b today, it will b nxt week, it wil b nxt month, it wil b tis dec, nw it will b jan. Am not indicting anybody, i dnt belief anyone again, if i c an offer letter good, if i dnt good as well. MY PERSONAL THOTS. KAPISH.

Like I said earlier, my bruv told me that his frnd has gotten her offer letter since oct and she has even resigned frm her current place of work in other to resume wit DPR in Jan. DEPACALON personaaly i fink u r on point wit ur info, naija is in a mess wrt to recruitment n for a sensitive dept lik DPR.
    "

It is a normal practice in Nigeria that some people get employed through the back door based on their connections and long legs. In my opinion, it is not a surprising thing to hear that some people resumed three months ago or thereabout.

However, while some people get in through the back doors, others get employed through transparent and recruitment. As regards to the current DPR recruitment exercise, I strongly believes in SAKABU, DEBROWN etcs' contributions because the list of the 250 successful candidates is there at the FCC office. Many people have seen their names by themselves, others have their names checked by friends and relatives including my self. There is nothing like DECEPTION at all, it is just a matter of time everything will be over. Insha-Allah

@All:
    On that 250 list, the
    re is the name of the son/daughter of high ranking management staff whom was grilled so much during the interview and he/she proovd him/herself well because he/she graduated abroad with 1st class and if any one should will report b4 us, it will b him/her. I just called him/her yankee number, he/she told me come January we will be called and DEPACALON'S friend that reported must be a junior staff and i encourage every one in the house to ask any DPR staff to know whether any knew senior staff reports..DPR STAFFS will just laugh at you and tell you "wake up from that dream because our NUPENGASSAN are watching any new staff that comes in".....
    dalogate likes this.

DEPACALON Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?
    greetings 2 u general sakabu. hw r u n where r u? i just wnt 2 mek friend of u.
    November 17th, 2011, 09:27 AM
    DEPACALON
    sakabu u r really tryn bcos i respect ur hard work 2 get ol these details. this is bcos i hv dsame details wit me n they r correct. more grease to ur elbow

these were Depacalon comment on sakabu in page 85......
    hw come in no longer believe his info..............
    i hope depacalon is not here to distract us, cause confusion and make us do things dat will make DPR to cancel dis process.......
    if u don't believe him again keep it to urself............
    dalogate likes this.

Thank you GLY007: I will never b a snake and viper, I will never praise someone before and "shoot him on sight" today...May God guide us all
    dalogate likes this.

The 2006 DPR RECRUITMENT STARTED IN 2006 ENDED 2008, ITS NORMAL FOR DPR TO TAKE TWO YEARS, NO CAUSE FOR ALARM MY FELLOW COMRADES...ONLY PRAYERS NEEDED

@DEPACALON, firstly I can authoritatively tell you that NO GRADUATE has resumed at DPR following this recruitment exercise. It is true that Clerks, Typists and Drivers were recently recruited. It is not unusual for a recruitment process to take this long particularly in a Country like Nigeria where things are not working.Secondly, let it be known to you (if you don't already know) that DPR is a reputable place and even the Director has no power to Hire or Fire any graduate staff unless the President (certified by Parliament) - pls ask any DPR staff for confirmation. A very Snr staff of FCC told me personally that as long as the list has been officially sent to them for their records/documentation, DPR has no choice but to offer the selected candidates employment. Note that I have seen a copy of the letter to the Commissioner representing my State. Finally, I can tell you that there is always a place for merit in every recruitment process no matter how corrupt the institution is. You boast of your 'connection' to get into your current organisation but I put it to you that someone in your organisation did not know anybody but was recruited on merit (God's special favour). I have never used any so called 'connection' to achieve anything in my life but I am proud of what God has been doing in my life. Let me give you one example: In 2002 I wrote the Ptdf aptitude test, did not know anyone but was successful on merit and by the special Grace of God, I obtained an MSc from a fully funded post graduate program the following year. Today people are still benefiting from that scholarship but people like you would discourage those who have no 'connection' but wish to apply.@all, my advice is that you should TRUST GOD who is the only one to decide your faith. Merry Christmas!

Its very sad to see dat our most respected Generals (Gen Sakabu and Debrown) re experiencing critism at this tym.To me,i tink is an evidence dat everything is coming to an end.Am rendering sincere apology to dem.
    This guys saying this has failed to understand dat nobody pays the Gens for this info,rather dey spend their resources and energy visitn this site to update us.I went to Kofo Abayomi maslf few months ago n was stoped at the gate,i couldn't gate a single info.
    Abeg BIG KUDOS to our GENERALS...Am sure dat 95% of the house members appreciate ur efforts.

Quote Originally Posted by DEPACALON View Post
    please stop deceiving these poor people with your stories!!! DPR recruitment has long ago taken another dimension. let me give u one example, as a cluz friend to a son's politician, my friend for d past 2 months has joined the departmnt without going throuh ol these! some olready r there long b4 nw. please lets b sincere with ourselves n face our current jobs n pray 4 NIGERIA. LET ME TELL U SAKABU, UR SOURCE IS JUST DECEIVN U N IF U DOUBT IT I WILL GIV U MA FONE NUMBER N WE WILL N IF U R CLUZ 2 ABUJA I WILL CONFIRM THIS 2 U. MERRY XMAS TO ALL.
    @depacalon: i wantd 2 respon 2 ur postbut iwaz busy in my office.Why do u choz to cal us POOR?? Pls we nid answ to dat Q! and abt d issu of apptmt b4 d outcom of d norml recrtm procs it happn in naija since b4 u wre born so mind ur tong and dont be unpretentious person in ur lif and if GOD decide he wil turn u to more poorer dan u expect & no condtn z permnt we hav seen alot of them, we al knw what we ar doing as som one said som hav masters , degree & diplomas u arnot mandated 2accpt wat som one said if u like tak it or liv it.SHALOM

+ Reply