+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 122 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,574 to 1,586 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@oando.....nice one bro!....maturity displayed!

@ Oando. Good day my brother nobody is against subsidy removal the point here is the implementation process. The House of reps have voted to suspend fuel subsidy removal. Are they not an arm of government. In DPR by God's divine grace we will be employees of the Government. However we owe it a duty to defend the constitution of our dear country by doing what is right. If we see what is happening and we know that it is wrong we have to tell them this is wrong. The Point gen Debrown is coming from is this. Make sure you implement policies first before you remove fuel subsidy. To me if they have been serious they should have told Nigerians that we have almost completed revamping of the existing three refineries and we have started construction of the three new refineries with maybe lets say 40% completion. If you tell Nigerians that they will know that you have made an effort and they will be more understanding. Labour is not against fuel subsidy removal all they are after is an IMPLEMENTATION POLICY that will not bring untold hardship towards the masses.
    debrown likes this.

@JJ God is Good, you are absolutely right. This is all that we are saying. Nigerians have been used and dumped in the past. But when GEJ came on board, everybody felt that God will use him to deliver this country but he appears to be a Robot who has no ideas of his own unless he is told what to do by his Party and so called Economic team who have no idea of what an average Nigeria is going through. This government can't even tackle Boko Haram. GEJ should ask his security chiefs to deliver or resign or be sacked. The National Independence of Oct 2011 was not celebrated in Public (eagle square) for fear of Boko Haram. GEJ did not have the nerve to challenge Boko Haram and refuse to be intimidated as Commander in Chief. He rather went to cut Our National Independence Cake in His bedroom (Aso Rock) wit his wife Patience and a few others as if its his birthday cake. Now Nigerians are no longer talking economics here, its all about trust. He and his cabinet will be disappointed if they think that Nigerians will protest for a few days, get tired and go. A hungry man is an angry man. GEJ promised Fresh Air but THE AIR IS NOT FRESH!
    dalogate likes this.

Senate releases names of those who stole Nigeria’s fortunesJanuary 9th, 2012 | Author: naijamayorOando Oil, CONOIL, African Petroleum and MRS Oil are among the powerful players in the petroleum sector that have shared over N3.655 trillion between 2006 and September 2011 in pursuit of importation of refined petroleum products.This was revealed today in Abuja by the Nigerian Senate joint Committee on Petroleum (Downstream), Appropriation and Finance.Senator Magnus Ibe, the chairman of the committee, also disclosed that some 100 companies in the downstream sector and in construction, shared over N1.426 trillion between January and August 2011 alone.Oando Oil is owned by Wale Tinubu, Mike Adenuga owns CONOIL, Femi Otedola owns AP, while MRS Oil is run by Aliko Dangote’s brother, Sayyu Dantata. Other key players named today include Pinaccle Construction Ltd, as well as Integrated Oil and Gas, which is owned by a former Minister of the Interior, Capt. Emmanuel Iheanacho.The full list as read out by Senator Abe, is as follows:1. Oando Nigerian Plc. – N228.506 billion2. MRS –N224.818 billion3. Pinnacle Construction-N300 billion4. Enak Oil & Gas –N19.684 billion5. CONOIl – N37.960 billion6. Bovas & Co. Nig. Ltd. – N5.685 billion,7. Obat N85 billion and AP; N104.5billion.8. Folawiyo Oil – N113.3 billion9. IPMAN Investment Limited- N10.9billion10. ACON – N24.1billion11. Atio Oil-N64.4billion12. AMP- N11.4billion13. Honeywell-N12.2billion14. Emac Oil- N19.2billion15. D.Jones Oil-N14.8billion;16. Capital Oil – N22.4 billion17. AZ Oil- N18.613billion18. Eterna oil- N5.57 billion19. Dozil oil- N3.375 billion20. Fort oil-N8.582 billion.21. Integrated Oil and Gas- N30.777 billion
    dalogate likes this.

Just three years ago, Dr. Reuben Abati, now Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, was so incensed by the “joke” called removal of fuel subsidy that he evinced the possibility of jungle justice for proponents of the idea in the corridors of power. He was the chairman of the editorial board of The Guardian newspapers back then. Today, he has changed his mind. A man has the right t...o change his mind. But the people too have the right to remember; to remember where, when, and how the rain of betrayal and treachery began to beat them…Let him tell us what has changed since then on the points he presented to push forward the argument against removal of fuel subsidy. Now I know, you have cross carpeted and now enjoy everything fully paid-for by the tax-payers.

OUR EFFORTS ARE WORKINGGovernor Mu’azu Babangida Aliyu yesterday said an alarm raised by the CBN led to the endorsement of fuel subsidy removal by state governors.Okonjo Iweala told the BBC it was the governors that took the decision b4 she was even appointed so that their allocations will increase.The blame game has started! soon GEJ will come out blaming and sacking some people.God Bless Nigeria!

@ gen debrowm I sent u a pm, pls confirm. Thanks.

Good day All. God is on the throne all things will work together for our good. Well how can they be attributing the blame now on the Governors? How many Governors have worked at world bank? The last time i checked none to the best of my knowledge. Lets even assume the did are you not the Minister of Finance you represent the people of Nigeria the Governors did not appoint you WE NIGERIANS appointed you indirectly through the president so the onus lies with U Being the Minister to defend the masses and implement the process in such a way that it will not bring untold hardship to Nigerians. Yes some Governors where agitating for more funds so they can do more and if removal of subsidy can provide more funds for the Governors doing well to keep up the good work, i will gladly support it but will only do so in a way that it does not affect adversely the masses as i have earlier mentioned. It is well.God is at work. @ All get ready anytime soon we will be the frontiers in the Petroleum Industry by God's grace come January 2012 and i believe when we get there, God will give us the enabling wisdom to do our jobs without pride and prejudice and represent the GOOD people of Nigeria.

@chris888 I have seen your almost 7 private messages lol. Pls chek your inbox for my response., @info_guy and others who have sent me private mgs, pls check your inbox.Best regards

gen debrown...thank you so much for ur timely response. i sincerley appreciate ur effort, will hola u in a bit. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 7thFold View Post
    @oando.Am sorry! Forgive me and allow me to borrow a word USELESS.. Yeah!dats what u are. It seems u havent seen lot of money,grown up in it and groove the good side of life...you are the wretched types that look down on people when u managed to crossed ur loose to the other side.. If u dont retract this nonsense,even if ur name is on 250 list,am going to see to it ur letter never reach you..bet that! Unaffiliated empty shell.
    What the hell is going on in this house?!! WOW! What has someone's employment letter got to do with subsidy? Have we turned this great house that we have laboured to build with love and peace into a place where we can use Beer palour languages and threats on each other? What?!!

DPR send our letters ooO....am tired of hearing plenty plenty gramma oooo.Lord have ur way in this issue.I pray oh Lord!!!

It is well. God Almighty is in absolute control. Cheers 2 al.

+ Reply