+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 222 of 401 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,874 to 2,886 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@SAKABU and debrown can u help us to verify this claim of final list by a guy above which we dont understood.Hmmmmm NHJ house of commotion,anybody wil say his what comes or think from hismind

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by lawmaker View Post
    @ALL: Frm the new draft PIB, PPPRA,PEF AND NPRC will b scrapped. DPR will b Nigeria Petroluem Inspectorate. The inspectorate will b responsible for all 'regulatory functions' hitherto performed by various agencies. The Nigeria petroleum Inspectorate shall b successor to d asserts n liabilities of d petroleum inspectorate of NNPC,DPR and PPPRA. The FINAL LIST will soon b signed and released. It is bigger and better. Pray! Pray! Pray! and dnt stop praying. God b with u all.
    @lawmaker, bros thanks for the info.pls dont stop this gud work.despite u said u are nt an hopeful u stil go exta miles to get info for us.God bless u

guys we should relax a while just as we are advised by lawmaker dont go publishing nw the PIB might be the reason for the delay.

the lord is good all the time

@allhopefulls fact find mission is the best option for now, if we are to wait for PIB believe me it will take months in d house b4 dey pass dat bill. If we want rest of mind Let's find d infor from dpr direct come monday please. Dis is my take on dis

@kororkoro: So u must depend 'solely' on Sakubu and debrown.They may b reliable informant too bt why cant u dig deep urself? Are dey ur 'god'? Or r dey d ones in charge of d recruitment? They r hopefuls like u and remb some infor here r confidential for d fact dat we share dem here dsnt mean its made public.Even d initial FCC list was confidential despite d fact ppl had access to it unofficially from loop holes. Sakubu sd d minister complained thr were alot of hausa names on d list n she is removing dem.Hw did he get to here it? Who did d minister complain to? Her boss or d junior staffs?? Dis r infor dat r not said publicly bt bcos we mayb close to sm insiders we get to here dis.Lastly im just doing dis to help cos i see many r in d dark here.Im not sayin u shud relax,bt weather u go for mission findin or not,or u do publication or not,it will change nothing as letters 'MUST' b dispatched wen dey r tru n ready.But u need prayers,d spiritual ones among u wud understand it better n hv started.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

@lawmaker, they are not god. but watch wat u say here,were are u when i was bringing vital info to the house

@korokoro: did u read ur initial comments?? U sound like thomos. I hv junior ones like you who r also DPR hopefuls bt r currently not in d country. Im just privilaged to get infor for u guys.If d d house dnt need it,i will keep dem to myself. U need it more dan me,instead of u to b appreciative like d other hopefulls all u cud say is dat NHJ is a commotion place n every1 can come up and say any thing in their mind. Dats very bad of u! Bt i careless. Letters r not given on NHJ. I dnt need to b around wen u giv vital infor cos u r still in d dark about dis recruitment frm wat i can see(all wat i see here is assumption n mere say) and u knw nothing,i mean nothing. Those dat got d message hv started praying(which is d most important for now). Keep arguing n waiting for sakubu and co.

@lawmaker:when i say commotion did i say lawmaker?,why this insult to me,have you ever see where i insult you.any way thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lawmaker View Post
    @korokoro: did u read ur initial comments?? U sound like thomos. I hv junior ones like you who r also DPR hopefuls bt r currently not in d country. Im just privilaged to get infor for u guys.If d d house dnt need it,i will keep dem to myself. U need it more dan me,instead of u to b appreciative like d other hopefulls all u cud say is dat NHJ is a commotion place n every1 can come up and say any thing in their mind. Dats very bad of u! Bt i careless. Letters r not given on NHJ. I dnt need to b around wen u giv vital infor cos u r still in d dark about dis recruitment frm wat i can see(all wat i see here is assumption n mere say) and u knw nothing,i mean nothing. Those dat got d message hv started praying(which is d most important for now). Keep arguing n waiting for sakubu and co.

RoZ

@all, the delay has nothing to do with PIB, bcos if it has the director and Madam, MPR wouldnt have defended DPR budget saying ' the reason for the increase in DPR budget is meant to take care of 250 staffs who are set to join them in 2 weeks time' While we keep praying, I suggest we talk to Mr. President via an open letter so that he can help inquire into the cause of the delay and subsequently direct MPR to do the needful. As it stands now, I think the only person that knws what is responsible for the delay is madam, MPR. Summarily, I suggest that the open letter to Mr president go concurrently with our fact finding mission, bcos I see both as constructive and result oriented approach to the plight of the hopefuls...God is with us!

Weldon Lawmaker......

@oilprince,where hv u been? Haven't seen u for ages now.seems u enjoying ur new job
    oilprince likes this.

I decree in the name that is above every name (JESUS) that our letters DPR appointment letters be approved and dispatched this week IJN. I congratulate myself and everybody having their names on the list, rejoice because its done. Have a splendid week.

+ Reply