+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 132 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,704 to 1,716 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@Oga debrow gud morning wanted callin sme tme bck,hw re u anyway? Its like sme guys did nt appear in the two tests and yet invited fr the interview,it sounds strange u can find out and dat does nt mean it speaks volume abt the whole thin,just sme incessant loopholes.. Am nt crying wolf as smeone is tryin to insinuate here@sddq,i wish i know u,am beggin u in the name of the God u believe in the next time u wrte REVEAL MY IDENTITY.To loose is only natural as it is to WIN. If i shud carry u there!!

Loooooooool Dpr pls send our letters ooo!! Its becoming something else in this thread.looooool

@ Seventh Fold please and please stop giving out rumours here. Off course there are bound to be loopholes here and there but i can assure you that over 85% is MERIT and thats what counts overall. Anywhere in the world even in America there is always spaces for high profile candidacy and thats what i believe accounted for the 15%. That is fair enough to me.

The Minister calls the final shot. Gate crashing or no Gate crashing that's total TRASH. ARE U SAYING IN SITP SHELL gate crashers have not gotten jobs. I can tell u that not less than a couple and guess what the HR calls them and tells them to go online and fill their recruitment website.

Please Seventhfold stop spreading fallacy.If you are @ FIRS or wherever thank God. Do you know that i know somebody that has third class who got employment to FIRS and followed due process. Now is he qualified based on the minimum of 2.2 i don't think so but he did the test passed the interview and he is there now chilling.

When God is working for you nothing can STOP IT. NO DEVIL OR PERSON. GOD SAID I WATCH OVER MY WORD TO PERFORM IT. This thread is for DPR hopefuls who all HAVE THE FEAR OF GOD and trust GOD not to DISAPPOINT US because he HAS NEVER FAILED US.

All we want here is reliable cocksure information not insinuations and negativity.Scriptures says a Man will eat out of the fruit of his mouth. We will really appreciate it if you post only edifying stories here not stories that attacks the credibility of the recruitment process.

@ pinkyb check your PM

@ Oscarnovic i have sent you an email.

@ All lets all keep thanking God we are closer to the promised land than when we first began.

@ Saddeeq Pls check you Private Message

One thing that has kept us grounded as a nation is our "bad belle" attitude! You can't get it right all the time.......so if it is not to one's favour, that doesn't mean one should discredit the entire process or speaking ill of the process.
    Mind u no one can work in more than a place at a time.....and none can take forcefully what is not his/hers.
    Until we set things right, I doubt wht the nation's future would look like...... Imagining the little we are seeing here.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thFold View Post
    @Oga debrow gud morning wanted callin sme tme bck,hw re u anyway? Its like sme guys did nt appear in the two tests and yet invited fr the interview,it sounds strange u can find out and dat does nt mean it speaks volume abt the whole thin,just sme incessant loopholes.. Am nt crying wolf as smeone is tryin to insinuate here@sddq,i wish i know u,am beggin u in the name of the God u believe in the next time u wrte REVEAL MY IDENTITY.To loose is only natural as it is to WIN.
    An idle mind is the devil's workshop! If you want to contend with God, so be it. You're on your own in this thread henceforth!
    dalogate likes this.

Humm! Ummm! Ooooh! Yewooo! Dis is getting too... Em em too em em. Nevr mind God de. We're close. Its all abt tym n faith.

the information i received from a senior staff is that from now to 3rd friday of febuary 2012 that all leta,s will be out

@Vin20. Pls b more specific. U posted similar msg on the NNPC thread. From whom exactly did u reciv ur info? Is it from a DPR, NNPC or Petroleum Minisrty staff? Abeg no give us Zobo so that we don't begin to jubilate untimely.@All. I suggest we intensify prayers and put our trust in Allah. If Allah grants us d job who on earth wil deprive us.

Is 'Zobo' another slang for lies? Hahahaha! Ona no go kill person!

Ahmed i received my information frm a very senior staff in nnpc, but remember that nnpc and dpr are in the same ministry, and the ministry must sign in the two recruitment, and the can take a nnpc staff to dpr ok, just wash and see how it goes, but God has the final say

am tired of speculations and rumours. God help us oooo

May Allah who converts an egg to a bird, Seed to Tree,Fluid to Baby, Hardship to relief, and Sadness to Happiness; turn our efforts to Success….(May our letters reach us unblocked & soon) Have a lovely evening!
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

+ Reply