+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 130 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,678 to 1,690 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@Debrown: i can feel ur plight bro. But wat can we do. Managmt will hv their way. U see DPR has no rit to issue out employment letters witout d minister endorsing d final list(which is on her table now). U see she gat so much on her head now; d quick passage of d PIB,d allegation about mismangemt of funds in her sector. This is a nation wide recruitment n u it has to b well burgeted for. Thats d 'technically bitter truth' i gathered but im not making xcuses for dem cos dis recruitment is long overdue,bt i heard d last recruitment in DPR started 2006 n ended 2008. Lets just keep faith.By strenght shall no man prevail. God bless.

Hi guys, hope ur day has been good? Please am new here and I really to need information about Guiness Diageo. Do any of you know how they set their exams..I applied for a post as Lab Tech and would like to know what to expect wen they call? Thanks

@oscarnovic, its gud to know say u dey feel me! You asked what can we do? There is a lot that we can do and we are already doing it. I hope you have seen the publication in today's Leadership Newspaper on p35. Let me also inform you that we were at the National Assembly today and had the opportunity of a one on one discussion with Hon. Farouq Lawal, Chairman of the House Fuel subsidy probe and other House Members who are willing to take this up - Hon Yakubu Dogara(Bauchi), Hon Orker Jev (Benue), Hon. Eucharia (Anambra) and the Deputy House Leader - Hon. Leo Ogba and we expressed our frustration with this process. For your information, the probe committee may be rounding up tomorrow so watch out for the questions that will be asked and if there is no mention of NNPC and DPR recruitment. Again, we will be meeting the Deputy House Leader - Hon. Leo tomorrow so that this can be raised on the floor for discussion next week tue when the House will reconvene or at their preferred time. If you ask me what we hope to achieve, the answer is this- if there is going to be a true transformation as it is the intention of every weIl-meaning Nigerian, then every recruitment process must be concluded within a stipulated period of time otherwise such an Agency will be breaking the law. I hope I have answered your question about what we can do. We have taken this step with all good intentions and we rely on God for something positive to come out of it.
    dalogate likes this.

@debrown: Thats great and more grease to your elbow.

@debrown: Yah 9c effort man d main objective shud be; 'a law having a stipulated time for every govmt recruitment process to b concluded.' Bt,dis so called national assembley is d major problem of dis country. I dnt trust some of them,thou we still have good ones. They just sit down there,collect fat salaries n bribe,sponsor bills,make biased laws n set standards of comfort for dem selves. I pray dis transformation evn start frm dem. God bless u for d effort.

@debrown.....thanks so much for all ur efforts......i believe there is light @ d end of d tunnel. God will see us through.....Amen

I pray this politicians r not going to hijack dis recruitment now.(dats whr u see d highest politics been played). Dats my sincere prayers now. A politician wud remain a politician. God help us all.

While I say kudos to Debrown for his efforts in restoring sanity back to the DPR recruitment process, I must also point out that caution should be taken so the people you met at the National Assembly wouldn't try to change the recruitment process altogether. If that were to happen, you know what the result will be! I would have even preferred Debrown not to have mentioned this move of his because obviously, some who have an eye n this forum might try to cash in on this as an opportunity to make the National Assembly believe that the process wasn't transparent (they also have connections). Bottom line- WE TRUST YOU DEBROWN BUT, PLS EXERCISE CAUTION IN THIS REGARD.

Fear, Fear, Fear of the unknown is a major problem we have in this Country. Why can't we see the positive side of things? Why do we only and always see the negative? What we have done is with good intention and is not to tarnish anyone's image. Is it a crime to demand to know what is happening with the recruitment process?. There is no issue with transparency of the process. My personal opinion is that the DPR selection process was based on merit and therefore could be described as very very fair and should rather be commended. The problem here is that, it has taken too long for the selected candidates to be called and I can tell you again that there is no justification for it. If the God that we serve is a living God (as we all like to profess here on the forum), then there is no need to be afraid of what a mere human being can do. By God's divine grace, no one will take advantage of this or hijack anything. Therefore, I encourage all to be still and see the salvation of the Lord.

I acknowledge your intention, no prob then. I wish you success. God be with you. But, still, be cautious k? ...And thanks for your effort

@Debrown: Ok no p,bt its not a matter of fear thou its just been cautions.In dis case d negative outway d positive. We r in nigeria. We need to be very wise. If we say d process was transparent n thr is no justification for d delay(den thr must b smtin wroong sm whr). I hv tried to personally to go DPR n iv told d house d cause of d delay.They r d once to pay our bills,we cant force ourselves on dem. Even d national assembly cant force dem to call us sharp sharp.They wud hv xplanations to make. So lets just b 'cautions' thou because if govmt now decides to cancel d recruitment we r gona lose out,they have nothing to lose. Two heads r beta dan one. Takes for ur effort.

I wish Goodluck for the publication and pray it will be on our advantage considering the two minded politicians desperately looking to where they will fix people and we have to also wait for MADAM MINISTER who is now at GENEVA. When she is back, I believe she will finally say something about us....Its time for prayers...

Good day Sakabu. May God continue to bless you for all your efforts. Do you have an idea when Madam Minister will return.

@ Oscarnovic and Dennis my Arsenal friend. DPR will have to defend their budget which includes about 1.5 billion for new intakes according to the paper Gen Sakabu told us about in December. They (NASS ASSEMBLY) will all receive a breakdown of the expected budget from MINISTRY OF PETROLEUM especially now with this current Investigation about corruption they will have a second look at all the documents they tender to the national assembly and whether we like it or not they will know about the recruitment.

It is even good that they know that the list emanated from FCC so they know they can not do anything since it followed due process. Moreso God is and WILL ALWAYS FIGHT OUR BATTLE FOR US.

NO Weapon fashioned against this recruitment shall prosper. God has given us the VICTORY lets us praise him.

Do all have a splendid day

Kind regards by fellow DPR colleagues
    saddeeq and Dennis Bergkamp like this.

+ Reply