+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 121 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,573 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by debrown View Post
    @adb, @Babson4kd and @kufreechoi, pls check your inbox, I have responded to your private messages. Best regards
    pls debrown can u help chec d nnpc list. I heard it is now wit fcc. My name is sylvester peter A.
    My email is [email protected]

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@unclesly, sorry I do not know anything about nnpc list.

@debrown i dey feel ur pain.you are d kind of ppl we need 2 run d affiars of dis country.ppl who'll say d truth even if it lead 2 their death,ppl who'll put nig. First b4 self,religion or tribe.ppl who think of others b4 themself.

Quote Originally Posted by debrown View Post
    @ All, These guys have really lost it! this is my opinion, I am glad to hear the opinion of anyone who thinks otherwise . But if you believe that we are now (or will soon be) part of govt and so should no longer care or bother about what happens to other less privileged Nigerians, I am sorry we do not have anything in common and I am willing to withdraw my comments and my humble self from this forum/thread. God Bless Nigeria!
    We need more of ur likes in Nigeria. This is TRUE selflessness that most job-seekers lack. They complain of corruption wen seeking for job but bkm more corrupt they're eventually employed. Hmm! 9ja future, na wa o!

@debrown keep the niz job & Godbless u.One love

adb

@ Debrown thank you so much for the response of my pm and your call. I share your views and I appreciate all you have said. Let's remember that the future of Nigeria lies in ouir hands and as we lay our bed so we will lie on it. One love.

In 2011 David Cameron spent £680,000 (six hundred and eighty thousand pounds) on the UK state house no 10 downing street, in 2012 The Nigerian government wants to spend £73,360,000 (seventy three million 360 thousand pounds .. Something ain't right here. One of the reason why they remove fuel subsudy for the MASSES TO DIE and for them to live. Who is subsidizing for whom?? When a Nigerian pays N65 f...or fuel rather than N40, he is subsidizing the incompetence of Government by N25. When a Nigerian has to buy a Generator and buy Petrol and Diesel because Electricity generation is worse off, he is subsidizing the incompetence in Government. When a Nigerian has to drill a borehole, buy pure water or Bottled water rather than get public potable Tap water, he is subsidizing the inefficiency of Government. When a Nigerian has to maintain 3 phone-lines or 3 different internet subscriptions just because of call-quality or crippled bandwidth, he is subsidizing the failures of Government regulation. When a Nigerian has to pay heavily to secure his life and property through personnel and gadgets, he is subsidizing the failure of Government to protect him constitutionally. For Bad roads, we subsidize by having to visit the mechanic more often than usual or sometimes with our lives. We can go and on about the Educational system, Health sector, the Environment, Maritime, etc. Its time for us to remove our own subsidy by making the government do what they are suppose to do. -Kola Afolabi

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    @JJ God is good and Gen Debrown,well said.But i dnt tink they will reverse it.Jst yesday GEJ launched the mass transit.Did u ask why so much amount of money was allocated to SECURITY in this budget?!? I tink is to combat both BOKO HARAM n any possible crisis dat myt result from the SUBSIDY REMOVAL.
    @250,u guys re alrdy Govt ppl,i suggest u limit ur comment regarding this.
    @oando.Am sorry! Forgive me and allow me to borrow a word USELESS.. Yeah!dats what u are. It seems u havent seen lot of money,grown up in it and groove the good side of life...you are the wretched types that look down on people when u managed to crossed ur loose to the other side.. If u dont retract this nonsense,even if ur name is on 250 list,am going to see to it ur letter never reach you..bet that! Unaffiliated empty shell.

@7thFold, pls let's take it easy on one another. It has not gotten to that level plssss my gud friend. I can tell you that @Oando is a very gud, intelligent and understanding person cause me and him have been interacting outside of this forum. He is entitled to his opinion and we are all one and like brothers/sisters on this thread. It is normal to disagree in order to agree. We must reason together and enlighten each one another. The future of this country lies in our hands. Let's just put the facts on the table, call a spade a spade without sentiments and ask God to intervene. God bless Nigeria!

Pardon me, I meant 'enlighten one another' and not 'enlighten each one another'. Regards

@debrown,Good day Gen Debrown,please I sent you a pm,can u help me out? God bless you

@debrown. Am waiting 4 ur reply! Tnx and God bless

Quote Originally Posted by 7thFold View Post
    @oando.Am sorry! Forgive me and allow me to borrow a word USELESS.. Yeah!dats what u are. It seems u havent seen lot of money,grown up in it and groove the good side of life...you are the wretched types that look down on people when u managed to crossed ur loose to the other side.. If u dont retract this nonsense,even if ur name is on 250 list,am going to see to it ur letter never reach you..bet that! Unaffiliated empty shell.
    @Gen Debrown,tanks a lot for ur comments.
    @7thFold,i aint supporting the Subsidy Removal and am not even on the list of 250.
    I apologise for the comments.Thanks

+ Reply