+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 119 of 401 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,535 to 1,547 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@debrown: kindly assist me to check my name; Philip.O Ahme my email adress is [email protected]. Thank you and God bless

@ all is not everybodies names that wil be at FCC,bc a lot of names are added to d 250names at FCC,incase u don't see your name at FCC thy is still hope for u.

Debrown I just sent u a pm. Pls could u assist me wit d info der

we are drawing nearer...i feel it in my spirit more than ever.

Happy new year everybody. It may please u to know dat if goverment wins d fight to remove subsidy finally,more jobs will be created in d petroleum sector according to the petroleum minister. Whats ur take on this guys.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkyb View Post
    @ all is not everybodies names that wil be at FCC,bc a lot of names are added to d 250names at FCC,incase u don't see your name at FCC thy is still hope for u.
    Yah, u r very very correct pinky. Dat was wat i was telling d house d oda time.

Quote Originally Posted by oscarnovic View Post
    Yah, u r very very correct pinky. Dat was wat i was telling d house d oda time.
    Gentlemen yall right..but,it will do more harm than good. It will create more job opportunities,however!thinking back of our grannys bck in the village to have buy 150 A ltre of fuel is simply not worth it at the current blackout nigeria. We are simply not there and simply not the time...

It is well....waiting expectantly for M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ appointment letter.

@oscarnovic, you are right about more jobs to be created in the Petroleum Industry with subsidy removal. However, this is NOT a way forward for Nigeria if all Nigerians are to be carried along. GEJ needs to Build Refineries first, Tackle corruption squarely and Cut costs before removing subsidy. Pls note that all the OPEC countries where there is no subsidy have provided the basics (e.g power/electricity) and an enabling environment for their citizens to survive. By removing subsidy (if there is even any subsidy at all) without cushioning the effect will bring untold hardship to Nigerians. I can't say much about this topic now but in my opinion THIS GOVERNMENT IS A COMPLETE JOKE.
    dalogate likes this.

@ I WILL NOT BORE YOU WITH DETAILS ABOUT THIS SUBSIDY REMOVAL ISSUE BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO PUT UP LABOUR'S RESPONSE TO THE PRESIDENT'S MONOLOGUE.The Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) and Trade Union Congress (TUC) listened to President Goodluck Jonathan’s broadcast to the nation last night.The speech is undoubtedly due to the resistance of Nigerians to the unreasonable increase in PMS (petrol) prices and the planned national strikes scheduled to begin on Monday January 9, 2012. So the President having to address Nigerians, is the first gain of the planned protests.But the President’s address follows the pattern of other documents( like the SURE Programme) by his administration; long in rhetorics and short on basic issues. For instance, the major anchor of the broadcast is that salaries of political office holders are to be cut by 25 per cent. But he failed to tell us how much this will amount to. Is this a mere symbolic gesture or a fundamental contribution to economic recovery?He also talked about his administration holding meetings with transporters to reduce fares. We see this as a populist statement that has no foundation in reality. If a transporter who used to buy petrol at N65 per litre now buys it between N141 and N220, what appeal can be made to him not to increase his fares by a high percentage? How do you “deregulate” the economy and hope to regulate transport fares by private operators?
    dalogate likes this.

Hear what a sitting Governor has to say On petroleum subsidy withdrawal, Governer Jang said "Nigerians like awuf(free gift) and this awuf thing has to stop.There is no country where everything is just free."Sourceaily TrustThis kind of statement shows clearly that our leaders have no clue/idea of what the basic responsibility of Government is to her people.

@debrown pls check ur PM.I've sent u message twice bt u never replied.Pls can u assist me check my name.Nmoh Christiana O.Geology/Physics.GT.Anambra State.Pls get back 2 me [email protected]

@chucky77 sorry about that. I will check my inbox now and get back as soon as possible. Best regards

+ Reply