+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 151 of 401 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,963 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Good morning fellow hopefuls...that guy claiming he is a staff upset me by his comments, I hope he now realizes how united we are...I will not fail you guys..Am sorry for my frustrated comment to him............................................... ............AM BACK!!!
    The minister emphatically said "Its not possible for me to cancel this recruitment, we will engage them by end of Q1 of the year" implying march 2012....I will feed you back on wednesday or thursday....thank you.
    @sakabu,thanks for the efforts at keeping hope alive on this thread.though I am not a dpr hopeful,sakabu's comments has been of great help to me and several other nnpc hopefuls and we re taking note of these great efforts today so that when nupeng elections come in some years to come,we will strongly be behind sakabu and other people of repute here.@jsh7 and @zinwa,please be guided moving forward.May God perfect that which concerns us all.

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@ All just know dat thre ?§ somthing like THROLLING in social network... Some people just THROLL i. make oFfensive comments to get others upset by dat , thus dey feed on the anger nd frustration of others... So be very guided and guard ur emotions !!! PEACE !

United we stand!!! We dey Kampe! I'm beginning to enjoy this thing some evil ppl are trying to do here. On the contrary, our spirits are united. I dey Laugh oo!

@elfcheck, I responded (on the 7th Feb) to the pm you sent to me on the 6th Feb 2012. Pls check your inbox. Alternatively, you can send me your email address and I will respond accordingly. Best Regards

I cant believe what i hear today.. Some well connected peepz should confirm this sad rumour flying around with friends and insiders in the dept. I got it frm a fellow hopeful whose mother works with DPR.

@Zinwa and co: Please be guided and quit this quest of detracting members of this house. U can't just come out and start discrediting people that have made efforts at keeping this thread alive. You can't blame Sakabu for any message he gives here, cuz I believe he relays what he gets. Who do U blame; the people at the top that keep changing plans (for reasons best known to them) or the selfless members of this thread that go outta their way to give updates as they see/hear it? I mean, some maturity should be showcased here, seeing as we are all (supposedly) graduates. I've followed this thread from the very first day (sounds funny), and I get to see the proposed dates, but, truth be said, instead of putting all of my mind on the said dates, I rather fix my mind on God; it aint as if I doubt the information we get here (as a matter of fact, I believe everything Sakabu, Debrown, and co relay here), but I just know that the very decision-makers are still mortal men, and man at his best is still man!

My point here is, our generals here do not lie to us; they give us info as raw as they get it. If the info turns out to be wrong, don't blame them for telling U want they heard, cuz if they cease to tell us what they hear, I tell U we can remain in the dark till the day letters will roll out.

Don't antagonize them, appreciate them!
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

Good day All i have been out of connection for about a week that is why my comment is coming in late.

@ Jsh 7 which camp do you belong to? Anybody that is not for us should just keep quiet if he wants to be neutral but if you speak against a credible process then u r against us and if u are trying to lay charge on God's elect then what should we call u?

You had the audacity to insult the whole house by calling us blind. You said categorically that there is no recruitment in january then after u heard the DPR director announce to the whole world that we should be expecting our offer letters in two weeks time you changed position. Have you not heard that a doubled minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Suddenly u are now attacking the integrity of Gen Sakabu. Please be guided. If you are not a DPR hopeful kindly desist from making anti dpr comments. If you are really a DPR FULL fledge staff i don't think.... let me leave it at that.

Everybody is free to visit this thread but the original intention of starting this thread was for DPR hopefuls and not for antagonist.

You said you were a staff why did you not show yourself when you were invited to the battle front. You chickened out? why i guess the reason is not far fetched.

Dennis Bergkamp my main arsenal man we are getting back on track as per arsenal and i agree with you that when you are about getting a big blessing the devil throws in all his deceptions to try and make you loose focus. Dennis B the devil is a defeated foe and will always remain a defeated foe. God has blessed us with this job a bunch of people with mischievous motives CANNNOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT prevent us from getting into the promised land.

Look Scripture says God makes his servants as a flame of fire. ANY NEGATIVITY THAT ATTEMPTS TO RUBBISH OR TARNISH THE REPUTATION OR TRIES TO PREVENT THE PROCESS THAT GOD HAS STARTED is only looking for trouble. As fire came down during the time of Elijah that fire is still available.

So everybody that is against this process God who controls the whole world is the judge of the earth. I am not perfect but everyday i ask God for divine grace to move forward and scripture says ANYBODY that says he LOVES GOD and does not LOVE his neighbor is a liar. AND we ALL KNOW THAT the devil is the FATHER OF ALL LIARS. If your name is not on the list be happy for those whose names are on the list that is one of the highest caliber of Love you can exhibit and God who sees in secret will bless in the open.

There is a difference from relaying information that you have heard and asking for confirmation and saying categorically that A is B. I don't think people like PinkyB and some other people that heard from FCC or from anywhere that the recruitment is cancelled meant any harm they were only trying to relay information they might have heard but my take on it is this "can a simple letter cause such a stir that the process might be cancelled' that goes to show the kind of power FCC has. Anyway FCC is fighting for us.

Guys (250 DPR) hopefuls be rest assured as GOD put our names on that DIVINE FCC LIST no devil will remove anybodies name. Just relax and see what God will do for us. People here underestimate the power of the minister. The Minister is d final voice as regards the Ministry of Petroleum because by EXTENSION she is representing the PRESIDENT in that Ministry and anything she says and does is as good as the President saying it or signing it.

There are Presidential waivers the minister can use at her discretion in case some people do not know. AND FINALLY THE GOD WHO CONTROLS EVERYBODY in this world who sustains this world by the breadth of his power has ordained it. WHAT CAN SEPARATE us from the LOVE of GOD? NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. WHo can lay CHarge on GOd's elect NOTHING. WE SHALL RECEIVE OUR OFFER LETTERS SOONEST.

Please Detractors and people that want to constitute nuisance please we dont want you here. If u feel we are deceiving ourselves leave us. WHEN THE CLARION CALL STARTS COMING for us to resume we SHALL know whose God is ALIVE. The GOD OF TURTH or the god of lies.

Gen Sakabu my Comrade forget people trying to prevent you from giving your best. Their words are falling on deaf ears. You are free to tell us any information you have and i for one also believe that before the end of march we shall be called.

My resignation letter is set and my date on it is March 16 2012, am giving my company 2 weeks notice and i believe strongly by April latest we should have resumed however this is what i believe personally and no informant gave me this date.

Th director said in two weeks time we should resume but going about the way things are done in Nigeria i have added one month to his due date and i arrived at March 10-16 so i believe within that time our letters should have been dispatched.

@ All 250 hopefuls all we have to be doing now is thank God and be praying for a safe and speedy delivery of our offer letters to our various residential addresses.

Thank you all. The GOD OF TRUTH IS ON OUR SIDE AD NO DEVIL CAN PREVENT US FROM GETTING TO THE PROMISED LAND.

IT is well

GOD IS IN CONTROL.

Do all have a splendid day ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by enjayjude View Post
    @Zinwa and co: Please be guided and quit this quest of detracting members of this house. U can't just come out and start discrediting people that have made efforts at keeping this thread alive. You can't blame Sakabu for any message he gives here, cuz I believe he relays what he gets. Who do U blame; the people at the top that keep changing plans (for reasons best known to them) or the selfless members of this thread that go outta their way to give updates as they see/hear it? I mean, some maturity should be showcased here, seeing as we are all (supposedly) graduates. I've followed this thread from the very first day (sounds funny), and I get to see the proposed dates, but, truth be said, instead of putting all of my mind on the said dates, I rather fix my mind on God; it aint as if I doubt the information we get here (as a matter of fact, I believe everything Sakabu, Debrown, and co relay here), but I just know that the very decision-makers are still mortal men, and man at his best is still man!

My point here is, our generals here do not lie to us; they give us info as raw as they get it. If the info turns out to be wrong, don't blame them for telling U want they heard, cuz if they cease to tell us what they hear, I tell U we can remain in the dark till the day letters will roll out.

Don't antagonize them, appreciate them!
    @enjayjude long time bro, where have u been? Well said man.

QED

Even if he's the Pope, or the President, if he's wrong and he's called to order he should apologize. He has apologized for his 'frustrated' comments and it has spoken well of him. Personally, I asked he did that, he has done it and I dont have any issue anymore with him. All of you here basically supporting his rash statement, where does that leave you? He's apologized but you're still blasting other people off in support for the wrong he did. Lesson? Always stand for what is right! Even if the person is feeding you food (and not merely info, substantiated or not) when he's wrong call him to order and stand for what is right. Being just, even if we stand alone, will take us farther than joining the bandwagon in being wrong. Its an open world here, people will annoy you and all. It behoves us to show maturity, discipline and self control. All the best to every one of you here expectant.
    zinwa, bigbrodanaija and seunlove like this.

@JJ GOD IS GOOD i like ur faith .

@Debrain u gav me an assingmnt for “WAWA“ hehehehe u too much.

@we are waiting patiently one day z going 2 be history. One love guyz.

You guys cannot e-bully me. I am entitled to post my opinions no matter how much you want to pretend that they are not facts. I do not blame Sakabu for the changing dates. Since we know from experience that those dates change, he should not be so adamant about it and expect everyone to just accept it. What good does knowing the dates do to you? What good has it done so far?

Anywayz, Sakabu apologized for his impetuousness, i wonder why the rest of you have your panties all in a twist?
    QED likes this.
    God is good

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa View Post
    You guys cannot e-bully me. I am entitled to post my opinions no matter how much you want to pretend that they are not facts. I do not blame Sakabu for the changing dates. Since we know from experience that those dates change, he should not be so adamant about it and expect everyone to just accept it. What good does knowing the dates do to you? What good has it done so far?

Anywayz, Sakabu apologized for his impetuousness, i wonder why the rest of you have your panties all in a twist?
    e-bully? lol... I luv dat!
    QED likes this.

na wa o..pple and their problems. Well..i'd just like to add this..the biggest problem man has is unbelief. Have a little faith..everybody calls upon God in this forum yet what i see ...hmmm. Be calm, i said it before..i received word from God pertaining to this exercise. why shud i worry about times and dates ...it is done pple. God's word has never failed..as long as He lives. I have the best witness so why should care about who says what . Take it from me..it is coming to pass. Be rest assured. No jupiter.........

+ Reply