+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 201 of 401 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,613 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Wow, bin away long enof, I am so in love with the spirit in the house, @debrown, u are truely a passionate person, wish I were there in Lagos , wldnt have missed the demonstration for anything. All for one-one for all. God is on our side, dosnt mata who we are fighting against

Pls if there is anyway we dat are not around cld push dis forward someone let us knw, it's bad enof we ain't there"..."........what can we do to support ds movement

Let's call a spade a spade, yes we were successful in lagos and got to speak with the Human Resources manager Lagos,but it got me thinking,if this forum is supposed to cater for the interest of over 8,000 applicants NNPC/DPR combined and only less than half a dozen were visible at the protest gate then we really have to start asking ourselves realistic questions. It was more disheartening to find out we were even been expected,at least information has it that the SSS had informed them of our purposed protest and security was on alert peradventure we were there to cause havoc,but for our calm demeanour and the maturity shown by debrown they let down their guards and spoke to us as the professionals we portrayed ourselves to be and even advised us on further lines of actions to take as they were also interested in the conclusion of the process, arrangements had obviously been made to host us but seeing our number the CSO decided to go in and call madam to speak to us, if only half a dozen of us could achieve this, I wonder how much impact we would have made if we like 50 or at least 20
    especially when it became obvious certain aggrieved highly placed persons were also counting on us to make a statement they could then put pressure on. But then all that is in the past now, we thank God for giving us the miracle of Gideon and for an overall peaceful day.Moving forward I would please encourage forumites to come out of our shells,from lessons learnt today its obvious most of us would rather talk than act,we are considering full page statements on national dailies as our next line of action, there's nothing the hr woman said that wev not heard b4 afterall the DPR hopefuls have their list with management for almost a year now.no more anonymous posts, please if you"re really a hopeful pm ur phone nmber or bb pin to ur co-ordinator for offline communication and arrangements while the thread could be used for general info so we know our actual number and true identities, at least for those of us on ground, that was achieved today.pls pm ur nmber to ur zonal cordinator for arrangements on how we can harness our energies for the publication,bebrief and debrown for lagos.enough talk. Wev started acting, let's pick up from there and keep the ball rolling. Thanks

@abcd123 I realised something abt you is that you are fagged always, by some big men. They feed your asshole with the big . You know something abt guys this happen to, they do have disorders, I mean mental disorder. Yours is even worst, cos they blow your jaw. That is why after that you want to spite out some bullshit but there r no people around to talk to, cos you are locked up by you fuckers. Thanks to couple of internet enabled devices giving to you that helped you pour your bullshit to these forums (NNPC/DPR). I'm so sorry for you, how your life turned into. You are such a big time whore. I got some advice for you, stop collecting those cheap drugs from your fuckers and local made gins. Those stuff has really damaged you, your sense of reasoning. You may not know it but we here noticed. Actually I shouldn't be concern abt a big asshole like you but I just can't see you waste away. Anyway before you start think over my gospel for you. Enjoy your with the horse tonite.

Hmmmmmmmm!!!it iz well!!

@fargo, U re on point. Pls how did u knw that the guy is a FAG?
    No wonder,he demanded my....*lips sealed*
    Am sure he did same to other forumites!!!

Haa..haah.a haa ah..

Oando, ur own no hard.. If i begin face u, u go depart like smoke. But u're too small to be faced alone so i face everybody..

Fargo.. Nna, even ur name suggest say u dey exile.. If na words u want trade with ABCD123 u better think.. Cos u sound very iliterate, brain fatique is a curable condition, all u need do is to relax and know you're not "far go" in your moronic situation., with God all things is possible.

When next u post take your situation into acounts first.!

@ABCD123,dem nvr born u.
    I no blame u sha,na fg wey dey pay u 20k everymonth I dey blame.U go soon use dat gun kill ur family!
    Olodo! I dey sell pampers ooo!
    Cheaper one dey

@All, a new Blackberry NNPC/DPR group has been formed as a complement to the NNPC/DPR forum on NHJ. Bebrief or my humble self can add you to the group if you are interested. All you have to do is send a private mail containing your BB pin to either of us.

Many hopefuls are already joining the group. I believe this will serve as an alternative means of communication for those who have a blackberry device. The need to have a faster and cheap alternative means of communication apart from NHJ site was brought to the fore with the difficulties experienced in coordinating the protest on monday. We can reach a larger number of hopefuls without the added cost of making calls through a message to the group.
    Cheers,

TESTING...TESTING.........TESTingsssssssssssssssss sssssss

LOL Oando, you and ABC should sheath your swords LOL abeg!

Twitter..........@NNPCDPRGroup

@all, thanks for all your contributions. Kindly continue to contribute as discussed/agreed and pls pay to the following account. Our target date for a full or half page publication is next week Monday, 18th June 2012. We hope to realise the target amount of about N500k by Friday 15th June. A/c name: SIMSOLUTIONS LIMITEDA/c no: 1011746824Bank: ZENITH BANK PLC

+ Reply