+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 199 of 401 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209249299 ... LastLast
Results 2,575 to 2,587 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Pls house, lets reason together, make una forget abt dix ABCD guy. when, date and time are we meeting in NNPC tower? I was there on Monday bt nothing was happening. Pls house, i'm in Abuja make una talk

Monday 8am...Total Filling, Abuja.

Am so happy dat our Generals are back...
    Long Live Gen DEBROWN n SAKABU!!!

@ABCD123, pls face me and leave our generals...They dnt even reply ur comments,ye u re facing them.
    If u re man enough,face me...I undrstand dat u re in Delta,let's DIG it 1on1 on Monday in PH during the protest.
    MUNTULA!!! Hahahaha!!!!

The reason why ABCD123 is still relevant is because people respond to his postings. if we can ignore him and his postings he will get tired of it.

@all, Here is a suggestion pls.In order to get the right media attention that this protest deserves, we should do a press briefing in Abuja on sunday afternoon, may be 2'o'clock.I know an Editor who can put guys (journalists/correspondents) from different media houses together 4 a press briefing. We can't however guarantee they will all attend d confab 4 free. But we could rub minds on how to address that issue.I was advised that It can be arranged. We don't need to register as a group in order to do this. It's a protest group, not some kind of trade union. We can have our maiden press briefing even in the parlour of one of us in Abuja if we cannot secure a public venue. No big deal.If you think this is a good idea, let's hear your suggestions and if we are in agreement to proceed with it, then you can contact me via private mail (i.e those in Abuja) and I will give you the details of who to contact. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

@Debrown, your suggestion is perfect but since you already know an Editor that can arrange the journalists, why dont we start from there, dont you think that giving the contacts to those hopefuls that stay in Abuja for them to start a fresh relationship/negotiation will slow down the whole process? Its sunday we are talking about here. Thats d way I see it o

@arabic4real, thanks for your response/contribution. I have already done my part and the person is willing/happy to advise on how to successful host the press briefing. He will do his part of inviting his colleagues, what we need is volunteers from our side who will meet with the person face to face and decide on the venue, coordinate the meeting, attend and also speak/read out our statement starting from a condolence message as suggested by some us. I am currently in Lagos.

Waiting for MOnday, 8am....
    Those in Lagos, Please contact DEBROWN and arrange for the presss conference, just appear with fake names

I believe Monday 8am is unanimously agreed? someone asked for dress code? I noticed the strong point of the intended rally so far has been the refusal of NNPC to complete the process but i suggest we DPR hopefuls also try as much as possible to get our point across that to the best of our knowledge our recruitment has been concluded an approved by FCC but yet no further step has been taken in calling us for training for over 6 months.

I shall be there Online.

Meanwhile..
    My suits and well polish out shoes are ready for the events.
    This wndrful!

dear hopeful,i have been trying to access our zeal on this issue.we need to be very serious this protest issue.for this to succeed we have to map out some issues.
    1- in every issue that need to be organise,we must have a leader,in this our case we must have leaders,my comrades!!!.
    2-fixing date is very vital in his issue,because some people said thursday others said monday,lets fix MONDAY.
    3-we need to have speakers at the venue that can speak with media and present our case of this NNPC/DPR.we should make a proper arrangement not just to be talking online without action,action speak louder than voice.
    4-our number matters alot at that venue,because it will send a very strong signal more especially in abuja because madam MPR is the problem more especially DPR,the director is ever ready to release letters as said during budget defence but when it comes to madam minister's turn on why the budget more recurrent,her response was because of an ANTICIPATED RECRUITMENT,why anticipated when it was done.but the director said bcause of 250 that were employed and waiting for appointment letters.so u can decode what i mean.enlightment campaign is needed massively because some peole are not aware.some hopfuls dont know naijahotjobs,social media is a good place,BEBRIEF YOU are the abuja leader we have asign this leadership to you please so lets be specific in date,contact police though police may notified them of our intention that they may try to do something b4 the protest, so we have to come to abuja.a stitch in time saves nine.
    5-lets organise semoultaneously in ABUJA,PH, LAGOS AND ANY OTHER STATE .we have to be serious about this protest hopefuls because we have been taken for granted for long in this country.AS SHE WAS DISTUBING HENRY OKAR FOR HER MINISTERIAL JOB AT MPR WITHOUT BREATHING SPACE TO ASSIST HER,WE TO WILL NEVER GIVE HER A BREATHING SPACE.
    6-in abuja we meet at total filling station opposite NNPC and address media
    7-in lagos lets move to DPR head office kofo abayomi VI
    WE HAVE DISCUSS ENOUGH,ITS TIME FOR ACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SAKABU YOU ARE WELCME BACK,WERE DO YOU STAY
    JESUS ARMY WERE DO U STAY?
    4GIVE WERE DO U STAY?
    KAFOX
    DENISBERG
    DEBROWN
    SEULOVE

LETS ACT ENOUGH OF TALKS PLS.

So where is the Lagos venue?
    God is good

+ Reply