+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 149 of 401 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,925 to 1,937 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

General sakabu abeg come bk we need u here

i don't blame any member for contributing lies and deceit on this forum, i blame the delay to the logical conclusion, sakabu i feel u pain, it has once happen to me before just keep u calm and do ur best after all you contribution hear will not get you the job. see you all at the induction

@zinwa, @ABCD123 can we also say that DPR director who said during his budget defense, dat DPR will recruiting new staffs within 2 weeks times is also miss informing us and Nigerians or is off track. During the budget defense by the director there was a specific mention of 250 DPR hopeful who are in their employment waiting list to be recruited within 2 weeks time and another 200 in later part of the year. @zinwa, @ABCD123, @H.G.I.S, @7th Fold I don't think you are part of the 250 hopeful. Why are u here to cause debate over issues u have no knowledge of. If u think sakabu is miss informing the house then give us the current info becos in time past many have given date (including our boss to be) and it don't come to pass. This is not a social site for debating issues.

Quote Originally Posted by zinwa View Post
    Abeg Sakabu, make we hear word. You are not the only one on this thread. It has gotten to the stage that you speak to hear yourself. The guy only expressed his opinion and you have started jumping down his throat. We know that you have very long legs, you have said so time and again. However, your info has been proven false more than once. Forgive the guy for expressing his disbelief at another of your tales.Do not worry, they will make you chairman of the new recruits.
    Zinwa abi na wawa (confirm what dat means in Hausa language) u call ur self, na who allow u 2 dis forum self. U beta shot that ur vocal cavity n return into ur shell. U are nothing but a futilitarian. Despite u av not constructively contributed 2 dis forum nor calm tensions u still av d audacity to condemn selfless work of some people. Why not go and crucify the DPR Director for d 2 wks time resumption pronouncement.

@jsh7 Ur coming to this tread is suspicious. At one time u were complaining of people calling u, as if u dropped ur number in dis tread. I don't think u are who u said u are. engr j is not a name of person. U can't be located with dat name in dpr. i think as an engr in dpr the time u have in dis tread shows dat u don't have work to do. from ur previous post it shows dat u don't know anything about d recruitment becos u have not given any useful info. ur Director (ie if it is true u work there) has confirmed the current recruitment in his budget defense, even when u said there is no current recruitment going on in dpr.

@Sakabu don't be angry becos of what was said. Most of them are not DPR hopeful, being angry now will not be good for the unity and oneness in this tread which we have being enjoy all this long. pls keep on with d good work.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thFold View Post
    Gen.Al-Sakabu i have to say u bear this burden of being like the DPR Representative in our midst so u have to equipe urself and prepared for such bottles of backlog of weirdness,anger and of course pulsating reactionery response to your conflicting submissions thus far. We all know how Nigeria operates and what abound this kind of series of disappointments but still, i advice u be patient and its exactly time to prove to us the inner substance to lead. Having said this,you need to, more than ever before,be cautious cos even the minister is struggling to get herself soft landing,she is as corrupt as u can imagine- She is stripped of full control levers of the ministry. She has to give befre taking ar they got her right where they want her. Prayer pays.
    7th fold, I must tel u, u use to b a good guy on dis forum, we started it together and we've been keeping d hopes alive together until of recent where I was almost forced to believe u've been impersonated. Abeg no b like de bad belle people who tends to find pleasure and rejoice in d unhappiness of odas. God pass dem. We shall not b put 2 shame b God's grace.

Fellow authentic forumites, I move d motion dat dis bad belle ppl be thrown out dis forum jus d way dey jumped in tru d window. Let's return to d topic of discussion and avoid the digression which I feel they intentionally came in to initiate and escalate.

Quote Originally Posted by QED View Post
    The guy didn't say anything to merit being called a devil follower. If you think we don't merit your 'benevolence' because we called you to order, then you have some ego issues to sort out. A true servant requires no adulations for his good deeds (or failed ones as in this case). If you think, therefore, that your big ego should be massaged too then you're wrong. Keep whatever it is to yourself. What will be will be if the Almighty wills it! Technically, there is no difference between someone who gets updates everyday as pertains to this process and one who doesn't. All of you will start the same day if you are selected so why even give yourself the emotional and psychological stress? Really if its because of the call to order..then no apologies! And if you want to curry any respect, apologize to the forumite you so disdainfully addressed. You do not even know the weight of your words to him.
    Oh yeah, then I recommend that you follow the guy's earlier posts, then u'll understand why sakabu and some of us are tired of the guy's demoralizing attitude

Quote Originally Posted by GLY007 View Post
    @zinwa, @ABCD123 can we also say that DPR director who said during his budget defense, dat DPR will recruiting new staffs within 2 weeks times is also miss informing us and Nigerians or is off track. During the budget defense by the director there was a specific mention of 250 DPR hopeful who are in their employment waiting list to be recruited within 2 weeks time and another 200 in later part of the year. @zinwa, @ABCD123, @H.G.I.S, @7th Fold I don't think you are part of the 250 hopeful. Why are u here to cause debate over issues u have no knowledge of. If u think sakabu is miss informing the house then give us the current info becos in time past many have given date (including our boss to be) and it don't come to pass. This is not a social site for debating issues.
    my brother if there's anybody thats after this recruitment tin na me.. The thing has taken another dimension yet we seem ignorance of it. I think jsh7 has caused some rekindlmemt in the house.. Let us turn it to our advantage and meanwhile say goodbye to misformation era. We shall all rejoice. Meanwhile has someone confirme the authentic info?

U c, in live it is bad for u 2 b happy dat odas should fall. D mere fact dat u ar happy ova odas success is sufficient as a plea 2 get ur's from ur creator. So dis attitude of say bcos ur name no dey make u con dey display attitude of "if e won spoil make e spoil" is not fair. As 4 me, I put my trust in my creator and I'm 101% sure I wuldn't be disappointed. If not DPR job, den it's going to b somtin beta from him.

Engr Sakabu, I'm not a sycophant, d truth is dat if u are truly doing dis for God's sake (which we humanly acknowledge) and not man, u shd just close ur eyes 2 condemnation and continue wit d good work. D Lord will surely reward everybody accordingly. On dis note, I beg u not 2 quit, we sincerely appreciate ur good work, Debrown's, and many odas.
    But if u choose 2, know that the Lord will surely bring in another person who will do d work and even do it beta.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

You know, when you are climbing a mountain. When you are getting to its zenith is when the opposition (bad weather, pressure) becomes tougher. The fact that the devil is desperately throwing his best artillery thru some wonderful ppl here means victory is not far! As for Jsh7 , Ijnwatever and co , make ona continue. There is a reward for every work. Sometimes, its punishment! I don go sleep. Sakabu and co, u guys don't lose sleep over these things. You know the saying about the idle hand...  No working DPR staff will have time to quarrel with jobseeking grads in a thread! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

+ Reply