+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 159 of 401 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,055 to 2,067 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

This DPR exercise has taken too long to come to reality, one would have finished one's M.Sc. degree if one had embarked on it. I am tired of our government ooo...

Quote Originally Posted by shafih View Post
    This DPR exercise has taken too long to come to reality, one would have finished one's M.Sc. degree if one had embarked on it. I am tired of our government ooo...
    Oboy go start your masters..o Dont allow anythng that seems only to exist in an unrealistic imaginations of men to hold u back.. !

Zed

please house can any1 tel me exactly the status of our two years anticipation?

Do anyone knows wat is really happening with the recruitment process? Sakabu, where are u, we need ur attention and information.U r well appreciated. Just a word, abeg.

The letters will be issued by the 1st of April. The budget is expected to be passed before the end of the month. The DPR expects to start issuing letters after the budget.

Congrats to those dat made 250 list
    Wyl we await the 200 recrutmnt exercise

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    The letters will be issued by the 1st of April. The budget is expected to be passed before the end of the month. The DPR expects to start issuing letters after the budget.

Are u sure? What is d source of dis info? Au reliable is it?

April 1st? Dat's gonna b on a sunday. This is questionable.........

Sunday, April 1st?

lol............ Dat's April fool bro!

Fellow comrades can we see how this govt that we gave our all has decided to insult our intellectual intelligibility by dragging us into endless recruitment exercise that has caused serious arguments amongst us. I make bold to say that there is no govt that has enjoyed the support of our youths like this admin. So they should march their words on recruitment with action. Last week, I wrote to the min. informing her that the highest palliative that this govt can give to the masses is to increase the capacity of the dpr across the 36 states of the fed and fct so that they could effectively check the rot among the oil marketers. Fuel is now #140 instead of #97 and nig are helpless. To this end, they have no option but to recruit the 250 successful candidates that has been rectified by FCC immediately. I believe GOD that we will smile soon.

Quote Originally Posted by arcbishop View Post
    Fellow comrades can we see how this govt that we gave our all has decided to insult our intellectual intelligibility by dragging us into endless recruitment exercise that has caused serious arguments amongst us. I make bold to say that there is no govt that has enjoyed the support of our youths like this admin. So they should march their words on recruitment with action. Last week, I wrote to the min. informing her that the highest palliative that this govt can give to the masses is to increase the capacity of the dpr across the 36 states of the fed and fct so that they could effectively check the rot among the oil marketers. Fuel is now #140 instead of #97 and nig are helpless. To this end, they have no option but to recruit the 250 successful candidates that has been rectified by FCC immediately. I believe GOD that we will smile soon.
    well done enh!!!

Yea.. This is reliable as my source also confirmed that letters were already printed on the 4th of this month.. So people, make sure you're in church on 1st of april cos letter are likely to start rolling after sunday sch. Your pastor is the primary susp if u dont see ur own letter.. So the best thing to do then is to..

guys let just wait for the budget to be pass. what will be will be, and those who will get it will surely get it. no 2 wys abt it.

People!!! Our ego dey too much.............this has been the key source of NIGERIA problem....................
    Having gotten people criticized and mocked, we Α̲̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ now following suit.............. however, thanks for the mentioned date..........we Α̲̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ all looking forward to it.

ONE BIG LOVE!

+ Reply