+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 259 of 401 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,355 to 3,367 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

house, y u wait 4 ur dream jobs, you can make kool cash by clicking on the link below & register
    http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=a...&invcod=222191

A mad VITYNO on rampage, can some1 tie him to a trailer ASAP?

@debrown please do we not know something that u know? This silence is not healthy, we need to keep strategizing.....God help us IJN

the lord is good all the time

Front page caption on Dailytrust this time around,with ol facts and figures.Demonstration go follow at MPR Abuja,student Union Governemt of about Six higher institutions of learning are on standby for solidarity (in form of mobilization)in this course...Fact finding mission shall however be given number 1 priority through our various strong connections at the national Assembly,and MPR for the next few wks ahead,and if by the first wk of Nov. Nothing tangible comes up,then our lender of last Resort shall be determined by the level of our corporations and readiness to pick up those options above,one after the other and ....the bull by the horn! Abi,let's wake up ,guyz.Never at any point shall we retreat nor surrender,but only if we can keep the strongest tempo of this group as it stands...for better for worse.....lol

News from @MobilePunch
    Jonathan, Dieziani in surprise attendance at FEC meeting

September 12, 2012 by Olalekan Adetayo, Abuja

President Goodluck Jonathan and the Minister of Petroleum, Mrs. Dieziani Alison-Madueke, made a surprise appearance at today’s Federal Executive Council meeting.
    Jonathan returned to Abuja on Tuesday night after hurriedly departing the capital of Botswana, Gaborone.
    He returned 24 hours ahead of schedule from a visit to Malawi and Botswana, sparking off speculations that it may have been caused by concerns over the health condition of his wife, Patience.
    His wife is currently hospitalised in Wiesbaden, Germany with an undisclosed ailment.
    There has been controversy over the nature of her aliment.
    Jonathan arrived the Council Chamber for the weekly FEC meeting at 10a.m to the surprise of members.
    Another surprise was Diezani, who was reportedly hospitalised in a London hospital.
    Many of her colleagues milled around her before the commencement of the meeting. Some were overheard saying they tried reaching her on the telephone unsuccessfully.
    She did not attend the last FEC meeting.
    More details later.

Quote Originally Posted by Imklt View Post
    A mad VITYNO on rampage, can some1 tie him to a trailer ASAP?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vityno View Post
    house, y u wait 4 ur dream jobs, you can make kool cash by clicking on the link below & register
    http://incomepart.com/ref.php?page=a...&invcod=222191
    Bros, its 4 real o. i know how much i have made in 3days. If u can click a mouse, u can make a fortune from this. for those who are interested, click d link above and stat making money. its free, no financial implication!

@vityno....if its for reall,good for you....kip it up,there is time for everything,what we need now are Letters....and later they will join you. Biko.b

No be Biko na Boko..

may God see us through in this sitiuation

I want to say that it is important we actually copy our letter to the director of dpr and the nlc president if we hope to get appropriate reference point, when the time comes. Meanwhile, as we brainstorm on the next line of action, we could equally take our case to our spiritual leaders: the Bishops and the Imams to help prevail on Mr. President to bring this long running recruitment process to a conclusion in our favour. Some could equally go to T-B Joshua at the synagogue and the likes. For me, I will play my part well as the arcbishop of the house. I will also suggest that we should keep writing on this topic through our national dailies. It is free. I just sent one to ‘the SUN newspaper’ as an ‘OPINION it will be published by next week. We can also send text messages on this topic to PUNCH newspaper. The last one that was published last month, in punch, I sent it to them through my phone. On a larger scale, I will say that it is about time we organized for the press conference. This will take our course a bit further and make it more serious. May God bless us all in Jesus name= AMEN.

Quote Originally Posted by korokoro View Post
    I was in one of the regional head offices of the AIT to see how we could make a new out of the whole matter, especially now that the NASS is about to resume from their recess. We want to see how we can link the whole story to the poor implementation of the 2012 budget by the various MDAs. The house will be updated in due course as we progress with the plans. Everyone must put in all the little effort we can afford. Yours might just be all that the house needed to push our struggle to success. May God help us all and crown our efforts with a success story/testimonies of our appointment letters in Jesus name Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by korokoro View Post
    I was in one of the regional head offices of the AIT to see how we could make a new out of the whole matter, especially now that the NASS is about to resume from their recess. We want to see how we can link the whole story to the poor implementation of the 2012 budget by the various MDAs. The house will be updated in due course as we progress with the plans. Everyone must put in all the little effort we can afford. Yours might just be all that the house needed to push our struggle to success. May God help us all and crown our efforts with a success story/testimonies of our appointment letters in Jesus name Amen.

+ Reply