+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 261 of 401 FirstFirst ... 161211251259260261262263271311361 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,393 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

How do you know,pls be sure of ur info becos dis matter is delicate.

-The process is 100% on.
    -The recent advert from NNPC ignited DPR staffs and it was recently at the DPR staff meeting in Abuja (DPR Director present) and our recruitment was on top agenda of the meeting. A positive response from the director signifies" Its time for prayers"
    -The publication was published at a time the minister was Ill and hospitalized but I assure you most DPR staff where amazed and it caused the right ripples in DPR.
    -Budget is certainly a factor but Madam Minister need prayers to append her signature.
    -DPR are about to release new advert but the status of our process has to be known from the Minister.
    -Meeting the NASS MEMBERS FOR NOW IS THE 100% sure way to seal our plea as they will make reference to our publication.
    -I made my donation but i gave some one to deposit.
    -The most clueless guy that is about to be recruited in DPR is ABC123.....I pray he sees the light at the end with all the insults he spilled on us
    -DEBROWN is the best.

...See Vibes

@ sakabu,welcome back, guys we need to continue praying as prayer is gaining momentum,OH GOD THE LORD OF THE HEAVEN,MAY YOU PUT SUCCESS ON OUR STRUGGLE,AMEEN.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    -The process is 100% on.
    -The recent advert from NNPC ignited DPR staffs and it was recently at the DPR staff meeting in Abuja (DPR Director present) and our recruitment was on top agenda of the meeting. A positive response from the director signifies" Its time for prayers"
    -The publication was published at a time the minister was Ill and hospitalized but I assure you most DPR staff where amazed and it caused the right ripples in DPR.
    -Budget is certainly a factor but Madam Minister need prayers to append her signature.
    -DPR are about to release new advert but the status of our process has to be known from the Minister.
    -Meeting the NASS MEMBERS FOR NOW IS THE 100% sure way to seal our plea as they will make reference to our publication.
    -I made my donation but i gave some one to deposit.
    -The most clueless guy that is about to be recruited in DPR is ABC123.....I pray he sees the light at the end with all the insults he spilled on us
    -DEBROWN is the best.

@Sakabu welcome back and thanks for your authoritative information, we pray that people like you will keep making substantial comments on this thread in order to console the humble. Prayers are obviously the key to the conclusion of this process and i also remember stating it here clearly to @debrown that we needed a next line of action whilst waiting for MPR's response to our publishing. Your suggestion is well understood as am fully in support of the NASS idea.

This was the reason I didn‘t want to shear the info. Some other ppl also know that the recruitment went the wrong way but they don‘t want to stire the nest of bees. Anyway, there is nothing prayer can not do afterall dead lazarus came back to life how much more the recruitment. But I want you to know that my source works in the directors office and he also made me to understand that DPR may start a fresh recruitment soon. Its not hear say my dear, but with God nothing is impossible. So we will continue to pray, not only for this process but for the entire country bcos a lot is happenning behind the scene. It may surprise u to know that some people ar leaving dpr for better places in govt. Not everything can be said here. God will surely see us through. Shalom!

One more thing, I pity those who swallow whatever they hear as truth without a second thought. Madam minister from the very beginning wanted a transparent process, how come she is now a stumbling block? Ppl say she has interest and I ask what kind of interest? This is a very influential person who can place any of her own in any of the oil firms that even hv better packages than dpr so while will she hold dpr to ransom? Ppl should think b4 they talk. In case u don‘t kno some ppls name were shortchanged and madam new that something went wrong. Now those who did it want to hold madam responsible for not releasing the latters and they ar the ones pushing u to put the blame on madam. Now what will happen if when the latters come out and you find out that ur name was missing even when it was there b4? That is why madam is insisting on a fresh recruitment even if she may later give accent to the distribution of the already printed latters due to pressure. So be careful of ppl who come hear to smear her excellency they may be the very ppl who ar guilty. Wellcome to Naija where anything is possible.

@Nitwealth.....I am not sure Madam should have a problem getting the original list if she really wants it,so that a fresh recruitment is the solution sounds odd except if no one cares about the fate of the candidates recruited.

Anyway, could you please share with us what 'the recruitment went the wrong way' is about?Please,were those responsible brought to book?,else another recruitment process i beleive will face the same fate.

.....even if she may later give accent....Are you saying the recruitment was dead before?when?was is it before or after the budget defence?

May God help us.Amin

Nitwealth: Sound guy. While I pray that this recruitment be brought to a logical end, we need to know the truth as it were.
    One INTERVIEWER since told me the recruitment will be cancelled and a fresh one be conducted. He didn't say more than that when I pressed further.
    But trust me, God can do way more than any man can imagine. Prayers can change all things. But we should also realise that Faith and Patience in God go hand-in-hand. God's ways are still the best.

Only God Knows The true Situation things Not me Not you, Not even Dpr as it stands..

Only God Knows The true Situation of things.. Not
    me Not you, Not even Dpr as it stands knows it.. Only God. And Only him can predict, edit or fastforward the future.. With or without DPR, seek the best from him for your life.

DONT DECIDE FOR HIM

Gd morn the bad, the good and the undecicive

The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) said that it will within the next couple of weeks begin to issue letters of employment to 250 successful applicants who have been on its recruitment waiting list for a while now.

Director of DPR, Mr. Austin Olorunshola, reiterated at the third triennial branch delegate conference of the Petroleum and Natural Gas Senior Staff Association of Nigeria (PENGASSAN) in Abuja that department was grossly under-staffed and had concluded all required processes to dispatch employment letters to the 250 people that it had shortlisted for employment across its offices in the country.

He added that the 250 new employees would subsequently undergo induction and training exercise as soon as the letters are sent out to them.

Olorunshola who had earlier in the year told the National Assembly in defence of DPR’s proposal to spend N30.399 billion out of a total budget of N35 billion for the 2012 fiscal year on recurrent expenditure that the DPR had a current staff strength of 1, 108 with projections to employ 250 more, noted that the recruitment exercise, which started in 2010 will eventually be concluded in a matter of weeks.

He said: “I am speaking from my heart here now; the event of the past months has really taken a lot from us especially when you consider issues surrounding the petrol subsidy palaver where we had people cheating and doing all sorts of bad things to rip off the country.

“But I want you to equally understand that our reform in the sector is not a personal thing, it is not personalised but a desire to see that things are done rightly, to leave good legacies for the country’s oil and gas sector.”

He decried the present structural formation of the department which he explained, required urgent restructuring in sync with contemporary operations in the industry.

“It is almost impossible to function with remote technologies and slim staff strength as the department is presently forced to do with and remember that security of personnel and oil installations is a big issue coming up much more recently. We have concluded all processes to issue out letters of employment to 250 applicants that had been shortlisted for employment by the department and that will be done soon, within weeks from now,” he said.
    dalogate likes this.

+ Reply