+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 311 of 401 FirstFirst ... 211261301309310311312313321361 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,043 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@All:who are these peoplemessi02,pka,and dastakeholder: We may not know or see u,but God do. Why is it that each time the forum makes effort to make her voice heard some enemies of progress or watch dogs whose paymasters have instructed to distort our good plans will come here to tell us "IT IS OVER,REJOICE,THE END IS HERE" etc. We believe in GOD that one day it will be over not untill you are telling us. Where were you when people were crying ,begging and appealing to your paymasters? You better be careful and watch your contributions on this thread. To my fellow hopefuls,intensify your prayers to God and put your trust in Him alone,surely with God we will soon be exchanging congratulatory message on this thread. Allahu Ma'anaa.

@trust the only one: hush bro, messi01 and dastakeholder mean no harm. U misinterpreted their comments. Take it easy

One thing is 4 sure i will buy 1000 recharge card on that day use my two lines to call Gej if luckly my call is picked i'll say every from a-z about d recr. God help us.

@trutoneonly @umty.....I meant d end is here.....there will b no need for u to call.....contact ur sources @ mpr to confirm. Alahmduluillah God is great
    chris888 likes this.

@trust, it seems u don't understand english. I wnt reply u bcos u dnt knw me. U dnt even knw the movers of this threaad. Just keep quiet and follow the latest development. @all, call ur sources. Its over.

@all: let us be focused and carryout our plans of calling in repeatedly (wit diff numbers) during d course of d progrm. We are aware that some elements wil want to distract us 4 their own reasons by telling us wat wil make us backpedal, but unfortunately 4 them we are resolute like never b4 this time and wil ensure that we turn the progrm into a progrm whre DPR long running recruitment is bn discussed. As we do that let try getting the presidents word that letters wil be released next week. 4 those of u asking us to rejoice, we have heard a million n one of that in this thread wit no correspondance release of letters. so, we wil only rejoice when we have our letters in our hands. @all: let us put head together and comeup with a brief write up of wat we have bn made to pass through frm the inception of d recruitment to date.

Messi n daskerholder are honourable members of dis forum whom i have no doubt are on our side.but my problem is wit our sources in MPR whom give false alarm.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

@usmar any update.

Umty you are on point, Dastakeholder and Messi are hopefuls who have contributed to this struggle from the onset, they don't mean any harm or to distract us. I think that was why Dastakeholder said those people that have reliable sources in MPR should contact their sources so that we can be sure. But as it is now, calling GEJ is not a bad idea, I pray one of our calls get through to GEJ.

What's up people, have u guys called ur sources? Or still waiting for presidential chat? I challenge anyone to come out and dissaprove my findings. Once again congrats guys. Its over! Sakabu are u there?

@dastakeholder and messi u have pm.pks treat thanx.

@dastaker Everyone will be happy to know that it's over but please come out clear. Convince us that what you are saying is true. Thanks bro.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Hehehe! The Mentalist is here! Dastakeholder, I challenge you to prove your claims...hehehe! You wan use challenge get information abi? If I'm wrong, accept my apologies.

+ Reply