+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 147 of 401 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149157197247 ... LastLast
Results 1,899 to 1,911 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    @jsh7: Continue to wish the house the bad news, even you are the current DPR director and you cancelled the process...follow the end news, you will swallow your wicket wish....DEVIL FOLLOWER
    I'm not wishng u bad luck guyz.. Infact i wish u guyz come into the system soon. But the qst is are u going to make the list. Nothng is cancel jst.. I prefer playng cool and perhaps stop feedng ths young minds with self derieved info. I'm sure u must've gotton a new iron suit for work since the long ironed one was for 2011. Will actually like to see ur likes, ur likes seems so many here.. FABRICATORS OF SUITABLE PALATABLE NEWS

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Come down to 4th floor (DPR office Lagos), wait for me at the 4th floor reception and confirm you are there, I will appear to show you who I am....since you will never ever believe a good news....
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

It hasnt come to this my dear hopefuls..Things like this with wide legal precedence cant assume to inhumanely end this way. But i share,honestly, the pain of those of us hoodwinked to put their whole eggs in this singular basket courtesy of chains of prolonged and non-intermissible array of lies and hearsay posted by some few laquacious fellows,mostly born out of their unsatiable thirst and urgent desire to climb the ladder. You must nt say lies or write hearsay giving dates never to come. You would have saved others energy,time and space to look elsewhere all these years,after text and e-mails should have served better. I met a lady that has sufferd frm these rpercursions. She is seriously complaining and begged to even hook her up wt sme senior staff there. Imagine what ur unconfirmed infrmations or blatant lies could result. To thread here is nt at all a prblem,but givin times and dates is un-called for pls!! I need this job more than any of you guyz,yes!!!

@Sakubu: so whoever gives info contrary to urs is a devil follower? That's extremely immature and uncalled for.
    Forumites be wary of palatable info cos it may not necessarily be the truth. From ur experience on this thread u shd know that.
    I hope d letters r released soonest and members if this forum will be filled with joy. Take care
    QED likes this.

Any1 mocking above will as well mock the DPR director for promising us letters in two weeks but no letters...am really sorry for any1 that is ready at the slightest chance to discredit others....nothing is certain but atleast b patient and b positive..thats d secret of life...

Pls my fellow furumite,what is happening regarding the list? someone in the FCC told me that the former list has been replaced with another. is it true?

no 1 here has d power of do and undo. The lord has d final say nt man. just keep on prayn 4 d best bt i thnk sakabu u shldnt b myopic despite d fact that u try 2 gv info. some of thm r on track wyl sum r off track.

Any1 mocking above will as well mock the DPR director for promising us letters in two weeks but no letters...am really sorry for any1 that is ready at the slightest chance to discredit others....nothing is certain but atleast b patient and b positive..thats d secret of life...
    sakabu and others, continue informing thyselves if no one does so.. But frm the post so far, i think the guys with the real info are keeping quite leaving sakabu, dennis b. And the rest to say what the think suits them. It's time to be credible and cool off.

Abeg Sakabu, make we hear word. You are not the only one on this thread. It has gotten to the stage that you speak to hear yourself. The guy only expressed his opinion and you have started jumping down his throat. We know that you have very long legs, you have said so time and again. However, your info has been proven false more than once. Forgive the guy for expressing his disbelief at another of your tales.
    Do not worry, they will make you chairman of the new recruits.
    QED likes this.
    God is good

SAKABU has finally realize how Nigerians behave, when in DPR, it will be like this....pple never trust......I choose to be silent now and will not relay what the MINISTER said today!!!
    Its my pleasure to finally resign from this thread.
    Thank you my fellows, am so sorry if i hurt some one.
    Bye.

SAKABU has finally realize how Nigerians behave, when in DPR, it will be like this....pple never trust......I choose to be silent now and will not relay what the MINISTER said today!!!
    Bye.
    @Sakabu you should not be weary in well doing. People are entitled to their opinion. Good people should continue to do what is right no matter the odds. Point blank I felt what led to this is you calling jsh7 a "devil follower". You should have prove your maturity in reacting to his post. Anyway lets put the past behind us and build a better relationship in this thread.

Though, I'm not a DPR hopeful but I enjoyed reading comments on this thread. If you chicken out it only shows you have been seeking attention by trying to feed the house with your info. Good people have enlarged heart, open to criticism and do what they felt is right always.

If you are truly a GENERAL then prove your worth or risk being demoted.

Best regards.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

@ sakabu, u've come a long way 2 allow urself 2 b detard by oders hw wnt 2 tak credit 4 wht u have build nd norture @ d end of dis waitin game,most of dem overreactin 2 ur post re new 2 dis thread.dey dnt kwn hw well u've contributed.bt 4 ppl lyk me,we kwn wht u've done nd wht u can still do.lyk u said earlier'lyf is all abt patience'.so b patience my frnd nd continue d gud work u've started.

Bye.
    oga sakabu, frm the way you behave and talk it has seem to me you are self made happy person who doesnt want to make urself unhappy by turning to(or generating) sources of informatn who keep on dissapointng you. Pls be more matured to the realities of Nigeria and its owners.
    QED likes this.

+ Reply