+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 97 of 401 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,249 to 1,261 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Bravo! General SAKABU. Thanks a lot for this soothing info. I for one have been anticipating your post all morning. There is no better time for intensified prayers than now. I am confident that what the good God has started in our lives, he will surely finish it. Congratulations to any of us who made it into the extra 50 names that were added. Like I always say: THE MANY , THE MERRIER. I am sure our induction is pretty close. congrats to all and GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
    dalogate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    few added names were added because the original budget presented since august captured 300 names and that was what was approved by madam minister, so all is set for 300 new recruits to resume january..hopefully the new salary scale will take effect from us!!!...
    Those that really have the positive spirit, pray now for us to withness induction!!!
    nice one general!!.....thanks for the good job as usual.....what was the outcome of yesterday's meeting?....has approval been given for issuance of letters?...
    dalogate likes this.

All our sincere desires will come 2 pass soonest......AMEN!!!!

complain letter about the delay in giving out letters was sent to the minister by fcc,as was told by my source today,may be that what necessitate dpr to fast track the process recently.
    dalogate likes this.

Their are strong indications that the waithing period is all over.... just herd from someone in Lagos office that letters are to be dispatched this week we are entering...... the medium i really dont kno.... lets just keep our fingers cross and let the prayers keep rolling as it is never too much. Finaly finally the battle is getting to the end. @all - enjoy the rest of the weekend.....
    debrown, babade2002 and dalogate like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Justbeingme View Post
    Their are strong indications that the waithing period is all over.... just herd from someone in Lagos office that letters are to be dispatched this week we are entering...... the medium i really dont kno.... lets just keep our fingers cross and let the prayers keep rolling as it is never too much. Finaly finally the battle is getting to the end. @all - enjoy the rest of the weekend.....
    Good news justbeingme, Its been a long journey. Lets continue praying and hope the letters reach us the soonest

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    few added names were added because the original budget presented since august captured 300 names and that was what was approved by madam minister, so all is set for 300 new recruits to resume january..hopefully the new salary scale will take effect from us!!!...
    Those that really have the positive spirit, pray now for us to withness induction!!!
    mr sakabu,pls i send u a pm

Quote Originally Posted by kenny gbedu View Post
    mr sakabu,pls i send u a pm
    Gen Sakabu doesn't do pm.Seems u'v forgotn dat we used Maj Al Mustapha as a reference before we gave him dat title,cos they re very smart ppl.U can say watever u wana tell him about here,cos he will stay refer u to this topic.

God d hour has come, manifast ur self. Let dix 50 additional names be of my own favour.
    babade2002 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    God d hour has come, manifast ur self. Let dix 50 additional names be of my own favour.
    Amen my sister.And they might not play politics on the additional names,cos of the new director.I realy trust and lyk SHELL stuffs.i aint seeing Enjayude,Trendyman,Dennis B and the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    Oh God i come to u on my knees and zero all my pride and raised my hands to the high heavens and ask ur mercy on us orrhh lordd!

Its yet another monday. Hop dat it will b d last monday 2 come while u'r still waiting... Morning evry one. Who is going 2 break d gud news 2 d house?

D expectation of d righteous woman shall nt be cut short. He dt began d gud work, wil perfect in our lifes.

+ Reply