+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 96 of 401 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,236 to 1,248 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    No email, FCC directed DPR to release the letter by post and DPR may also ask eraproserve to sent text..
    Great general Sakabu, thank u for ur wonderful update. so timely and true. God Bless.
    tho the war is coming to an end(recruitment process/suspense). we believe once a General, alws a General.
    I salute you and all other soldiers that God used to get us here alive and well with out high BP.
    To God be the glory.
    once the letters are dispatched and the txt does not come let us knw, so we can standby at our old addresses or even locate the courier company used.
    guys, i congratulate us all.
    stay blessed.
    Merry Christmas
    ishaq4u likes this.

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

good day guys. i really need ur help, anyone pls. i really need to know how i could go about the FCC stuff as in checking my name. i reside in lagos.
    i do need this help.
    thanks.

Is this postal or text thing the outcome of the thursday meeting we have been waiting for?

If not, let anyone with info on the resolution from the meeting douse tension i beeeeeegggggggggi.

@sakabu, hw far abt d outcome of d meeting u said DPR wil hold 2day where d Director wil ok our letters so that it could b posted.

Quote Originally Posted by spinzagom View Post
    Hoping the sending out of letters is not to the house cos the recruitment have taken a while enough that some have changed addres and house number aswel.! Text is stil the best option
    Hi bros a go stay from morning til evening , so don't allow your letter to be missing.ONE LOVE MY BROS

Quote Originally Posted by spinzagom View Post
    Hoping the sending out of letters is not to the house cos the recruitment have taken a while enough that some have changed addres and house number aswel.! Text is stil the best option
    Hmm always obey the GENERAL Sakabu statement and i quote ( I encourage you to stay at home regularly, so that you will not miss your appointment letter posting from DPR....)) so take note, to me i cancel any other thing from today....

Well done guyz, We are waiting for today's outcome meeting

All, anyone with useful info on the outcome of today's meeting concerning our letters should pls update. OneLove

i said it we should relax and let God do its work cos is the almighty.he is forever good.thanks everyone

Relax for the set time is come and the set time is now. The junior staff were interviewed across the States shortly before us and now that they have received their letters, ours should come any moment now.

The Jan resumption still stands "gidingba"

PRAISE PAPA GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS MERCIES AND LOVE.

Quote Originally Posted by topleader View Post
    Relax for the set time is come and the set time is now. The junior staff were interviewed across the States shortly before us and now that they have received their letters, ours should come any moment now.The Jan resumption still stands "gidingba"PRAISE PAPA GOD FOR HIS FAITHFULNESS MERCIES AND LOVE.
    @Topleader is right! I was also informed that new clerks and typists resumed work recently and drivers have also been recently given letters so ours should also be on the way soon. All we can do or say now is THANK YOU LORD!

Quote Originally Posted by debrown View Post
    @Topleader is right! I was also informed that new clerks and typists resumed work recently and drivers have also been recently given letters so ours should also be on the way soon. All we can do or say now is THANK YOU LORD!
    Thanks for the info Maj Gen Debrown.Any info regarding the additional 50 names.

It is possible dat the new names might lead to fresh presentation of budget,approval and all dat? Cause the processes myt delay the letters.

few added names were added because the original budget presented since august captured 300 names and that was what was approved by madam minister, so all is set for 300 new recruits to resume january..hopefully the new salary scale will take effect from us!!!...
    Those that really have the positive spirit, pray now for us to withness induction!!!
    dalogate likes this.

+ Reply