+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 94 of 401 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,210 to 1,222 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

I heard that the Director is not so ok with the list, that so many ppl were recruited NOT based on merit. Therefore, he's asking them to bring the list of successful candidates for review. There'll be a meeting on thursday based on this.Also, extra 50 ppl will be included.So for those of u that think you've lost hope, remember God sure has a way of doing things! He can use the unexpected to open your door!Goodluck guys

[QUOTE=amakamax;542588]I heard that the Director is not so ok with the list, that so many ppl were recruited NOT based on merit. Therefore, he's asking them to bring the list of successful candidates for review. There'll be a meeting on thursday based on this.Also, extra 50 ppl will be included.So for those of u that think you've lost hope, remember God sure has a way of doing things! He can use the unexpected to open your door!Goodluck guys[/QUOTE
    Amaka how reliable is this your story?? Because we no need this kind of hearsay gist when are waiting for our letters,anyway can you authenticate your source?? We heard from sakabu several times that the minister was impressed with the transparent nature of this recruitment........and now U R here with a different story.The director has even added more names upon his arrival some few days ago HIS OWN AND FROM POWERS THAT BE SO ITS NOT EVEN POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO DISCREDIT THIS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE when letters have been printed already

Quote Originally Posted by amakamax View Post
    I heard that the Director is not so ok with the list, that so many ppl were recruited NOT based on merit. Therefore, he's asking them to bring the list of successful candidates for review. There'll be a meeting on thursday based on this.Also, extra 50 ppl will be included.So for those of u that think you've lost hope, remember God sure has a way of doing things! He can use the unexpected to open your door!Goodluck guys
    Yessooo. They said dat my name isn't there too,n the day of the interview i met all my rivals,but didn't see this particular person,didn't even see his/her on the list of ppl invited for the interview.I think God is about to complete his good work in our lives.God sent the new director for a reason and he will surely perfect his work in our lives. Amen!!!

Not based on merit!!!!....funny indeed....all d people i know who saw their name at FCC always go down to Thank Baba God because they never knew DPR was so transparent in their recruitment, ask the 2008 DPR intake, they will confirm all i said. Thursday will be a meeting they when the new DPR director will ok our letters....Iron your suite guys, no room for rumours here...DPR is too transparent to face dis allegation..Welcome our new director!!!
    babade2002 and dalogate like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    Not based on merit!!!!....funny indeed....all d people i know who saw their name at FCC always go down to Thank Baba God because they never knew DPR was so transparent in their recruitment, ask the 2008 DPR intake, they will confirm all i said. Thursday will be a meeting they when the new DPR director will ok our letters....Iron your suite guys, no room for rumours here...DPR is too transparent to face dis allegation..Welcome our new director!!!
    General Sakabu, its only the general, i wonder weda u sleep, ur post are alws at nite! while all soldiers and valiant men are fast asleep.
    I knw u will respond. thank you.
    pple decided to use the window of the 48 additional names to peddle their rumours! and discredit the entire exercise monitored by nupeng/Pengasson and madam Minister herself.
    i knw how fustrating it is 4 pple who did not see their names at FCC,butit is nt enough to wish ur other forum members bad by speculating. well, i pray 4 them God will provide anoda job 4 them.
    God bless Dpr new staff.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ch2k4 View Post
    General Sakabu, its only the general, i wonder weda u sleep, ur post are alws at nite! while all soldiers and valiant men are fast asleep.
    I knw u will respond. thank you.
    pple decided to use the window of the 48 additional names to peddle their rumours! and discredit the entire exercise monitored by nupeng/Pengasson and madam Minister herself.
    i knw how fustrating it is 4 pple who did not see their names at FCC,butit is nt enough to wish ur other forum members bad by speculating. well, i pray 4 them God will provide anoda job 4 them.
    God bless Dpr new staff.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
    cheers!!
    Well...i aint opposing the fact that ppl get on merit,but the button line is dat someppl fell victims,myb ppl lyk me.Bssides,the new director being from a multinational like Shell would like to be at the peak of his duties now.Don't be surprised if he ask for review cos even the coy were he worked is very rigid wen it comes to recruitment.I know of one of them dat moved to one of the multinational were i served and turned the company all around for good.

If ur name is there i don't think u need to worry.We'r still battling spiritualy to b among the additional 48.

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    Well...i aint opposing the fact that ppl get on merit,but the button line is dat someppl fell victims,myb ppl lyk me.Bssides,the new director being from a multinational like Shell would like to be at the peak of his duties now.Don't be surprised if he ask for review cos even the coy were he worked is very rigid wen it comes to recruitment.I know of one of them dat moved to one of the multinational were i served and turned the company all around for good.

If ur name is there i don't think u need to worry.We'r still battling spiritualy to b among the additional 48.
    Oando, understand. we join u in the prayers 4 u to make the list.
    God bless u

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post

Oando, I understand. we join u in the prayers 4 u to make the list.

@ SAKABU, i must say thanks to you for always uplifting our spirits with your timely info. pls keep up the good work.
    And to my fellow forumites, i want to make this plea, pls we want to still maintain the spirit of solidarity that have kept this thread going for over six months now, and have the goodwill to congratulate those who have seen their names even if u have not seen yours. And please! those of us who have confirmed their names should continue to pray for those are not yet sure of their status , praying that they make the list eventually, that way , we will all be happy at the end of the day. THE MANY-THE MERRIER. Once more , congratulations to all, its been a worth while battle. GOD BLESS U ALL AND GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
    debrown, babade2002 and dalogate like this.

First of all i want to thanks debrown 4 ur effort , pls we dont wan any rumor, amakamax always confirm your source.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    THANK YOU GEN sakabu 4 your encouragement i like it.

Welldone General Sakabu & Mr debrown 4 d wondaful job u'r doing 4 us,particularly debrown who is feeding us wit info both on d thread & on phone. May Allah b wit us till d end of d recruitment.C u guys in d induction soonest.
    As regards amakamax,pls stop rumour mongering otherwise we will kill u out of d Thread. One Love !

keep the good work Sakabu

+ Reply