+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 84 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,080 to 1,092 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@ All, below is a recent BB Msg/Conversation I had wit a friend working at DPR. I hope it helps...Do you know when dpr will call us for offer letters?R. I guess u guys r resuming for january That's what everyone is speculatingR. Heard letters will be dispatched late nov/dec KkR. Just like our time tooKk, What month/yr did you receive your letter and what day in Jan did you start?R. I got my letter end of nov, Resumed 14th jan 2008So how were you guys contacted by DPR in Nov against resumption in Jan 2008. Did they print the names of successful candidates in the national dailies? How did you get your offer letter ( at dpr office or was it posted to you) or did they sent text or emails? Again how did you know your posting and place of primary assignment?R. Letters were sent to the addresses provided. We have inhouse dhl. Employment letters will reflect place of posting. Pple made their first thousands frm here. Cos if u leave outside ur area of posting, u will be paid 90days in lieu of accommodatn.Thanks a lotR. Uwc

To God be the glory our letters will soon bew given. One love

Quote Originally Posted by debrown View Post
    @ All, below is a recent BB Msg/Conversation I had wit a friend working at DPR. I hope it helps...Do you know when dpr will call us for offer letters?R. I guess u guys r resuming for january That's what everyone is speculatingR. Heard letters will be dispatched late nov/dec KkR. Just like our time tooKk, What month/yr did you receive your letter and what day in Jan did you start?R. I got my letter end of nov, Resumed 14th jan 2008So how were you guys contacted by DPR in Nov against resumption in Jan 2008. Did they print the names of successful candidates in the national dailies? How did you get your offer letter ( at dpr office or was it posted to you) or did they sent text or emails? Again how did you know your posting and place of primary assignment?R. Letters were sent to the addresses provided. We have inhouse dhl. Employment letters will reflect place of posting. Pple made their first thousands frm here. Cos if u leave outside ur area of posting, u will be paid 90days in lieu of accommodatn.Thanks a lotR. Uwc
    @debrown;thank you very much for taking your time to find such important information.We all appreciate your effort may Godbless you.

@debrown....God bless you so much...thanks.

@ all, below is an earlier conversation I had wit my friend - the DPR staff. I was convinced after the interview that God will favour me wit the dpr job.R. Absolutely!!!!!yesAnd God did not fail me.R. Thatz the only secret to get DPR's job. U need not no nobody. It was my secret too. As soon as I dazzled and impressed everyone at the interview. I knew I'd got it.Am now convinced that there is a bit of transparency sometimes in this country after I saw my name at FCC.R. Of course. And my brother u will do very well here @dpr.By God's grace I will.R. Amen. What normally happens is ...Merit will be first about 60%, govt pple 20% and magomago 20%.I did not know anyone but I was convinced that if they have some people on merit i will be there.R. Of course na. Its not if, they must have pple on merit. To justify the recruitment. And the quota thing will favour u. Dpr is very interesting and exciting job. U r on top of ur game. And oversea all the oil companies in Nigeria. U wine and dine with the MDs and influential pple. U travel a lot within and outside. And stay in 5star hotels all expenses paid. U fly on business class. And u get paid sundry monies apart frm ur salaries. But even @ that, not all staff enjoy this. But those who distinguish themselves and who have God'd favour. There is no hassle on the job. And no one bosses u around. No one can fire u not even the director. Except the president of the country ratified by parliament. Its gud to hear this.R. The retirement is even better. Cos u will be paid salaries till u die. And ur salaries and emoluments on retirement is more than ur last pay inservice. Free medical cover for u and entire family within and outside. Its perhaps one of the best Govt jobs.Na wao. This is really gud.R. We r here not dt we r better or the best but just lucky and had favour of God. By the special grace of God..u will get the job. Thanks

lets intensify more prayers as we are aproaching december.wish the best

God blss u all,continue wit d gud wrk. Lets here more.

@ Debrow: Thank you for you information and your valuable contributions. We are sincerely grateful for the pains and trouble you went through to obtain such a wonderful information for us and gladly informing the house members and even personally contacting house members of their names being at FCC List.

We should really appreciate the outgoing Director and his entire team for a job well done. We should join in praying for him as he retires to have a good long and prosperous retirement and even go on to become a Senator or Governor for his state if he so desires because i believe he will also do well if he so desires to run for any position.

I believe very strongly that our letters will be out sooner than we expect and when we get them we should start preparing for a task ahead to make sure we give out very best because the job we are about starting requires integrity and decorum.

We owe it to the Nigeria people to give our best and by gods divine grace we will put in 2000000%.

It is well.

God bless Nigeria

God bless DPR and God bless us.

it is well

THE NEW DPR DIRECTOR FROM SHELL AND KOGI STATE, It serves both the petroleum minister and former director well..we are blessed guys....

President Jonathan has also approved the appointment of Mr. Osten Oluyemisi Olorunsola to replace Mr. Andrew Obaje as the Director of the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).

Mr. Olorunsola is currently the Vice President (Gas) at Shell Upstream International.

Mr. Olorunsola who has been in the industry for 31 years has served as Strategic Business Adviser to the Minister of Petroleum Resources (2008-2009); Manager, Opportunity Delivery and Studies Centre at Shell; Reserves and Technology Manager (Africa), Shell (E&P) International, Netherlands; Business Interface Manager (Russia), Shell Technology (E&P) International, Netherlands; and Petroleum Engineering Manager, Shell Nigeria. He is an indigene of Kogi State.
    Both appointments take immediate effect.

HOW WILL SOME ONE LEAVE SHELL VICE PRESIDENT TO COME FOR DPR? DPR I HAIL WO, DPR NO B SMALL PLACE!!! Those of you rushing to join multinationals, I hope this is an eye opener!!
    iHustle likes this.

just heard that the recruitment was concluded!!!!
    Minister had approved the budget, kindly buy a new suit!!!
    It is all over now!!!
    Congratulations>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    It is all over now!!!
    Uhm. . . General Sakabu, I dont know how to jump for joy about this yet, I know u dont give false reports. this one you just said, we dont know where to start celebrating from. but just comfirm again pls so we can jump higher for joy.
    Really, its the Lords Doing and it is marvelous in our sight
    To God be the glory.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    It is all over now!!!
    what a great news general.......so letters should start rolling in any time from now.....praise God!!!

+ Reply