+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 34 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@Trendyman didn't try at all.U gave mehn High B.P ystday,u wuld had explaind properly b4 signin out(Runing).As if @Dennis Berkhamp n Enjayjude knew ya mind.
    According toh @Trendyman,it seems dey know abt this thread,we have to watch our backs n endeavor not to reveal much abt ourselves.Tho we are clean n we'v gt The Most High God,but let's jst b vewi careful.
    @Major Al Sakabu,gud luck in ur findings 2day,ur boys can't wait 2 gt d latest info.
    @amakamax,i second ur comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    @Trendyman didn't try at all.U gave mehn High B.P ystday,u wuld had explaind properly b4 signin out(Runing).As if @Dennis Berkhamp n Enjayjude knew ya mind.
    According toh @Trendyman,it seems dey know abt this thread,we have to watch our backs n endeavor not to reveal much abt ourselves.Tho we are clean n we'v gt The Most High God,but let's jst b vewi careful.
    @Major Al Sakabu,gud luck in ur findings 2day,ur boys can't wait 2 gt d latest info.
    @amakamax,i second ur comments.
    @Oando, thanks brother. God will do it for all of us.
    G

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    You see my people, I got to my source today and he/she told me I am leaking confidential info because last week he/she heard staffs discussing what he/she told me to help me 2 calm down my temper but I told he/she it was definately not me that leaked that info and he/she said I should come tomorrow. Let me please warn us to stop feeding back this info to our follow up lost DPR staffs who are not even sure where the list is....ACCARADABRRA OF NIJA.....
    Tomorrow wo! Zip UP ur mouth pls.....

@SAKABU it seems our sources are very tactical in such issues now,just like mine am still displayin my intell to tap the last info needed by the forum.thanks

Guys, chicks,
    we've heard the story about the DPR staff gossiping and all. Please, lets learn to keep our mouths shut. Its like University again...word gets out about something and the lecturers find out immediately that the students are up to something.
    If you go to the SSS offices, you'll find this poster on their walls of a man, whose mouth was padlocked, and an inscription saying keep your mouth shut (or something) is written there. lol
    Abeg oo! We're almost there, lets not blow our source of information! Thanks yo'all

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    You see my people, I got to my source today and he/she told me I am leaking confidential info because last week he/she heard staffs discussing what he/she told me to help me 2 calm down my temper but I told he/she it was definately not me that leaked that info and he/she said I should come tomorrow. Let me please warn us to stop feeding back this info to our follow up lost DPR staffs who are not even sure where the list is....ACCARADABRRA OF NIJA.....
    Tomorrow wo! Zip UP ur mouth pls.....
    @SAKABU.this is the same issue with my source,but am still displaying my intel to tap tthe last info needed by the forum.thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    @oando,Dennis Bergkamp, iceland, sakabu, kokoroko, sallymos,amakamax: I sincerely want to thank these wonderful forumites for all their contributions. For your information, I did not run away but was really busy with some issues. The last I posted a topic on how topic on how ASO ROCK big boys hijacked the DPR recruitment process,which was certainly true initially. Do you know that this my post on how ASO ROCK Bigwigs hijacked the process generated external interest within the DPR top management and Eraproserv consulting on how we got to know about this. Finally they resolved to allocate a higher percentage of the total slot on merit. Thank God for his infinite mercies. Secondly, I have been monitoring all that have posted on this forum since then. It is indeed heart warming to know that some of us can really investigate issues rather than sit down and criticize only. You don't thank God only when he has done something for you.Thank Him all the time. Therefore, I have decided to start thanking God for the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen because the Bible says that ''for everything give thanks for this is the will of God''. Join me and thank God. See you at the induction my people.
    . Thank you for dt, cos u nearly hang my mind.

@All,look wat i found 4m d BANKING,FINANCE AND ADIM JOB section.

olusola2bello 06:54 AM Today

Rumors are flying about that the Final DPR list is out in Lagos. pls does anyone have any info on this? Lagos peeps pls confirm and let d house know.

Can someone confirm this.

Rumors are flying about that the Final DPR list is out in Lagos. pls does anyone have any info on this? Lagos peeps pls confirm and let d house know.

How authentic could this be? Is Lagos the state in Nigeriaa or r the ppl there the only ones interested in this DPR thing? Pls sm1 shld say smthing abt this rumor......

'finally out'.....u mean released to the public or still wit dpr?....dont lets give ourselves any stress. The whole world will know wen the list is released. Lets wait patiently and see wat sakabu will say later. Cheers

Where's everybody? What's happening? Any Info?

Quote Originally Posted by amakamax View Post
    Where's everybody? What's happening? Any Info?
    . We are all fine, bt nothing yet, jst a fake rumour in bankin/finance dt d list is out in lagos.

DPR already knows about this forum so don't be surprised that they are following this thread keenly. I pray nobody gets victimized. One thing am sure of is that the door God has opened no man can close!

bro theo i say capital Amen to dat.thanks

+ Reply