+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 35 of 401 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Theophilus View Post
    DPR already knows about this forum so don't be surprised that they are following this thread keenly. I pray nobody gets victimized. One thing am sure of is that the door God has opened no man can close!
    I think it'll be better if we don't xpose ourselves asper real identities @least for now.
    Also, I don't want to blv that this is d reason Sakabu them r nt talking to us. Pls if u hv any info frm any meaningful source, u pass to us that r "sourceless". Blv me, it sure helps

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by amakamax View Post
    I think it'll be better if we don't xpose ourselves asper real identities @least for now.
    Also, I don't want to blv that this is d reason Sakabu them r nt talking to us. Pls if u hv any info frm any meaningful source, u pass to us that r "sourceless". Blv me, it sure helps
    Yeah, right...and even Barack Obama is monitoring this thread as well. Amakamax, I feel you. However, I strongly believe that if anyone is dumb and idle enough to follow innocent, unemployed graduates' thread, with the motive of victimizing them thru gossip then the person/people really don't have much going for them in their lives.
    ...And that would mean that they are insecure about their job which shows that he/she/they probably suck at their job.
    [Idle/dumb mind] + [1/2Insecurity] = poor personnel performance + low productivity
    Have a great weekend my Brothers and Sisters !
    D. Bergkamp (I'm having fun while expecting the best from my Heavenly Father...and so should you)

Surely,some DPR and Eraproserve insiders are following dis thread. They have a reputation to protect u know,and they knw dat it's thru dis kind of forum dat they can get feedback.
    Guys,just be careful so dat u r not blackmailed.

@dennis:correct! I can't imagine my person victimise for saying wat will better my life.guys there is nt hidden under d sun.what will be most happen.if you like, panic like 'pepeye'd day of our glory will just appear suddenly ok. talk ur mind or remain silence.

My people there is no cause for alarm. No body will be victimized in any form.
    I assure you. Any body is free to monitor this thread but the fact remains that I will always stand for truth and say it when necessary.
    Don't be afraid to speak out if you want to change a course and make impact.
    They read my post on the ASO ROCK issue and that led to so many positive things which might not have been ordinarily.
    The list we all are expecting will suprise everyone because God is at work.
    I put it to you that it will be more of merit this time.
    I have spoken, speak now or remain silent untill the list is out.

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    I assure you. Any body is free to monitor this thread but the fact remains that I will always stand for truth and say it when necessary.
    They read my post on the ASO ROCK issue and that led to so many positive things which might not have been ordinarily.
    My own is dt this whole suspense is killing.

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    Guy, d list is nt out yet n u r already attributing sm credit 2 urself. U raised an alarm when tns had gone beyond d stage. Sm of us knew even b4 dis tm last yr how diff ppl highly placed wanted to hijack d entire process bt DPR senior staff kicked strongly against it. Sm of us knew rt frm d beginning dat it will b 2 tests b4 d final interview. U head abt just one list n u wanted ppl to go 4 aluta dat was never necessary. I wonder what u wud hv dn if u knew abt d other list dat cam frm ppl higher than d perm sec? (U can check ur post on dat issue again). But we quickly intervained 2 assure our honourable forumites dat everytn is still on-course n dat there was no nd 2 panic. B'cos we knew dat d list will go d way of others. We kno n trust those who we run tns wt n if they advice us to tread softly then we must obey if we expect to hear frm them again. I respect@ SAKUBU n @KOROKORO b'cos their post agree wt d truth. 4 smone 2 cm here 2 compel smone to say smtn or 4ever be silent is quite unfair after all we hv passed thru 4 d love of all. A high ranking staff was redeployed 4 d sake of dis recruitment n nobody wants to loose his or her place. It is quite unfortunate dat sm ppl will never understand! The meetings ar going on bt there are many important tns for dem to discuss other than d recruitment. Bt we all know that soon all these will be over n we will face sm other tns. There is no nd for squabbles at d very end for all is well dat ends well.
    Iceland likes this.

@Trendyman and Bro Theo AKA Bro Theo Walcott: Well, Trendyman certainly has the right to state his opinion, afterall, this is a free forum. But, Trendyman, you shouldn't compel others to speak out. If you're bold enough to speak out- cool! But, you may want to exercise discretion so as not to disrespect others and fuel any tension. I spoke out against individuals who are monitoring the thread with the motive of victimizing NHJ job seekers (who does that?!).
    Bro Theo, I feel you.

[QUOTE=Bro Theophilus;502380]Guy, d list is nt out yet n u r already attributing sm credit 2 urself. U raised an alarm when tns had gone beyond d stage. Sm of us knew even b4 dis tm last yr how diff ppl highly placed wanted to hijack d entire process bt DPR senior staff kicked strongly against it. Sm of us knew rt frm d beginning dat it will b 2 tests b4 d final interview. U head abt just one list n u wanted ppl to go 4 aluta dat was never necessary. I wonder what u wud hv dn if u knew abt d other list dat cam frm ppl higher than d perm sec? (U can check ur post on dat issue again). But we quickly intervained 2 assure our honourable forumites dat everytn is still on-course n dat there was no nd 2 panic. B'cos we knew dat d list will go d way of others. We kno n trust those who we run tns wt n if they advice us to tread softly then we must obey if we expect to hear frm them again. I respect@ SAKUBU n @KOROKORO b'cos their post agree wt d truth. 4 smone 2 cm here 2 compel smone to say smtn or 4ever be silent is quite unfair after all we hv passed thru 4 d love of all. A high ranking staff was redeployed 4 d sake of dis recruitment n nobody wants to loose his or her place. It is quite unfortunate dat sm ppl will never understand! The meetings ar going on bt there are many important tns for dem to discuss other than d recruitment. Bt we all know that soon all these will be over n we will face sm other tns. There is no nd for squabbles at d very end for all is well dat ends well.[/QUOTE
    Hmmmm i like dat Bro.....u say it again......

pls guys we dont need this wat we should be concerned about is prayer instead of strokin each other.bro theo and others pls continue the gud work u are doing.thanks

There are shout dat solve problems.we cant fold our hands and allow these men jeopardise the chances of the hopefuls jst bcos no God-father 4 God seek.WHHHHHYYYYY?

Quote Originally Posted by mondada View Post
    There are shout dat solve problems.we cant fold our hands and allow these men jeopardise the chances of the hopefuls jst bcos no God-father 4 God seek.WHHHHHYYYYY?
    Thank you Bro Theo,Kokoroko,Dennis Bergkamp,Frankquarry,eby4me etc you guys are too much for real. I respect you guys a lot but please react to what Mondada just posted. I think he or she is making a whole lot of sense.
    Mondada, we need your contribution more often.

We don't post our comment anymore. I hope we've nt lost Hope. I see this new month of August as a month of testimony.

+ Reply