+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 135 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 1,743 to 1,755 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

dont lose hope, it can only be delayed

while i was fastin and prayin for DPR job,God gave me a job i did not apply for, i mean FGN job.

the lord is good.am back and good becos the has been good to me.right now i want my letter.just confirmed from punch news paper today dat dpr will be recruiting 250 new staffs within the next two weeks from the director when defending the recurrent expenditure.so u see the time has come for us to get our letters for those that believe becos our lord is good.

.........hearing from τ̅ђё horse's mouth....... Hun DPR director, u Α̲̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ too gbaski.........
    Guys, what Α̲̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ we waiting for? Let's go there...... Cos this is τ̅ђё appointed time! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by amakamax View Post

Choii!!!! This one na Biology Note
    lwkmd.na real project

Quote Originally Posted by saddeeq View Post
    2012 BUDGET: N' ASSEMBLY QUERIES DPR
    The National Assembly on Thursday queried the N30 billion set aside by the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) in the 2012 budget as its recurrent expenditure.
    The Committees on Petroleum Upstream and Downstream and the Committee on Gas Development in the two chambers of the National Assembly handed down the query to DPR when the management of the agency and other heads of parastatals in the Ministry of Petroleum Resources appeared before the joint committee for 2012 budget defence.
    The lawmakers were furious that DPR planned to devote over 80 per cent of its budget fund to recurrent expenditure at the expense of capital budget.
    Specifically, the lawmakers noted that DPR earmarked N30.399 billion out of its N35.89 billion budget for recurrent expenditure.
    Chairman of Senate Committee on Petroleum Upstream, Senator Emmanuel Paulker, raised issues concerning the huge overhead costs in the petroleum sector.
    He described the trend as “worrisome.”
    Paulker insisted that ministries and parastatals should strive to raise capital votes above recurrent expenditure.
    He said that the ministry failed to present its expenditure for 2011 and directed the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke to furnish the committee with the details latest Monday.
    The implication of the N30 billion personnel cost is that on the average, a staff of the DPR receives about N2 million every month, irrespective of cadre.
    Senator Gbenga Ashafa blew the whistle on the over bloated recurrent expenditure when he said that N35.89 billion was allocated to the DPR with over N30 billion personnel cost.
    He lamented that “this year another over bloated personnel cost has been allocated to DPR.”
    According to him, N21.945 was allocated as personnel cost to DPR in 2010; N24 billion for the same purpose in 2011 while N30.399 billion was allocated to the agency in 2012 budget proposal.
    The Lagos State born lawmaker said that his worry was that DPR has a workforce of less than 1500.
    To make matters worse, he noted that the staff strength of the DPR has remained constant since 2010.
    The lawmakers also wanted to know why the Petroleum Industry Bill budget of N17.3 billion in 2011 was depleted by about N9 billion when the Bill was not passed.
    choi!! Lwkmd c wat dpr has cause.pls writin project on forum.wahala

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post
    @ Archbishop. Good day i agree that the Bible said faith without work is dead. But dont forget The Bible CATEROGICALLY said WHO THROUGH FAITH AND PATIENCE Obtained the PROMISES. HOW LONG DID ABRAHAM WAIT u r an ArchBishop i Guess you know A SILVER JUBILEE. So My advise to everybody is enjoy the festive season.

We do not control the HAND of Time only God does and he has set an appointed time for our resumption. i would only suggest bombarding the Presidents page if and only if the recruitment ends up in a corrupt manner i.e wrongful substitution of 250 names signed sealed and delivered.

Since we know that God is on our side and he that is in us is greater than he that is in the world. There is absolutely no need to fight the battle because the Scriptures said THE BATTLE IS MINE SAYS THE LORD OF HOST.

SO @ All Just relax lets live NNPC thread for them. We here TRUST IN THE ALMIGHTY and he will DEFINITELY FIGHT FOR US. FOR THE VISION IS FOR AN APPOINTED TIME, EVEN THOUGH IT TARRIES WAIT FOR IT IT SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SURELY COME TO PASS COME NEXT YEAR JANUARY 2012 by God's divine grace.

@ ALL ENJOY ALL THE FESTIVE SEASON. GEN DEBROWN, GEN SAKABU, OANDO, EBY4ME, CH2k4,DENNIS BERGKAMP,KOROKORO and all others adding value to the thread keep up the good work. ALL your seeds SHALL surely germinate and u will eat what you have sown a 100 fold. Since the scripture says the HUSBANDMAN must be partaker of the FIRST FRUITS.

IT IS WELL.

Merry Christmans to ALL Once again.

God is in control.
    lwkmd.u al seem to knw God.evri amen,i pray,God says,fastin.bt sum f u hv galfrnd at hme dat u sex evri 9t.sum immediately after deir prayer post on dis forum sex is deir nxt agenda.sum f u hv babies wen nt married,sum slp wit suga mum.i pray God 4 gv us al

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    lwkmd.u al seem to knw God.evri amen,i pray,God says,fastin.bt sum f u hv galfrnd at hme dat u sex evri 9t.sum immediately after deir prayer post on dis forum sex is deir nxt agenda.sum f u hv babies wen nt married,sum slp wit suga mum.i pray God 4 gv us al
    You are catigorically classifying yourself who you are, we now knew that u are just a meretricious stuppid so be what u are.

@debrown, pls can u help me check my name, mech engr.from abia

pre-party celebration b4 next two weeks.....LAGOS
    Party after letters...DUBAI
    Iron ur suits guys...

We thank GOD
    chris888 and Coachi like this.

oga debrown i sent you a pm....many thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SAKABU View Post
    pre-party celebration b4 next two weeks.....LAGOS
    Party after letters...DUBAI
    Iron ur suits guys...

We thank GOD
    Owambe! Na so!!

Aftnoon house. Does any1 hav d latest concerning d aprvl of d budget?

+ Reply