+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 136 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,768 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by guddilado View Post
    Aftnoon house. Does any1 hav d latest concerning d aprvl of d budget?
    NASS may pass the budget by next week and after then president asset follows

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@debrow i appreaciate ur efort pls i sent u pm. @sakabu pls dnt go for summer,am thirsty of ur text

[QUOTE=vin20;566844]NASS may pass the budget by next week

Tanks. Pls keep d gud work.
    Quote Originally Posted by vin20 View Post
    NASS may pass the budget by next week and after then president asset follows

@ Marlock: Thread carefully coming here to criticize people will not do you any good. All i will say is that God's grace should have a deep impact on you.

@ Dalogate thank you for your private message.

Good day All: Like i said earlier THAT NASS ASSEMBLY will definitely scrutinize the budget from DPR and there is no way they wont know about the recruitment.

They did right and what happened next our God fought the Battle for us and we are less than 10 days away FROM RECEIVING OUR OFFER LETTERS by GOD's Divine GRACE.

God is in Heaven laughing at those who think they can harm the process. All we can do now is THANK GOD and Testify to his goodness and await the physical manifestation of our OFFER LETTERS. Scripture says GODS BLESSING MAKETH RICH AND ADDED NO SORROW.

To all the VETERANS. GEN SAKABU GEN DEBROWN GEN SADDEQ GEN DENNIS BERGKAMP, GEN DALOGATE, and everybody who has contributed to making this forum worthwhile. MAY GOD BLESS U A TRILLIONNNNNNNNNNNN FOLD.

SEE U ALL AT THE INDUCTION BY GOD's DIVINE GRACE.

DO ALL HAVE A FUN FILLED WEEK AHEAD.

IT IS WELL GOD IS IN CONTROL.
    Dennis Bergkamp and dalogate like this.

I love your optimism.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post
    @ Marlock: Thread carefully coming here to criticize people will not do you any good. All i will say is that God's grace should have a deep impact on you.

@ Dalogate thank you for your private message.

Good day All: Like i said earlier THAT NASS ASSEMBLY will definitely scrutinize the budget from DPR and there is no way they wont know about the recruitment.

They did right and what happened next our God fought the Battle for us and we are less than 10 days away FROM RECEIVING OUR OFFER LETTERS by GOD's Divine GRACE.

God is in Heaven laughing at those who think they can harm the process. All we can do now is THANK GOD and Testify to his goodness and await the physical manifestation of our OFFER LETTERS. Scripture says GODS BLESSING MAKETH RICH AND ADDED NO SORROW.

To all the VETERANS. GEN SAKABU GEN DEBROWN GEN SADDEQ GEN DENNIS BERGKAMP, GEN DALOGATE, and everybody who has contributed to making this forum worthwhile. MAY GOD BLESS U A TRILLIONNNNNNNNNNNN FOLD.

SEE U ALL AT THE INDUCTION BY GOD's DIVINE GRACE.

DO ALL HAVE A FUN FILLED WEEK AHEAD.

IT IS WELL GOD IS IN CONTROL.

DPR recruited 250 people last year who are awaiting for their letters and it is also planing to recruit additional 200 people this year. Dpr director stated this yesterday before the senate comtee on downstream at national assembly. SOURCE; dailytrust 09/02/12
    dalogate likes this.

Senate orders DPR to submit nominal roll

February 9, 2012

…frowns at plan to spend N30.399bn on recurrent budget

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA — THE Senate, yesterday, ordered the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR, to submit its nominal roll for scrutiny, just as it frowned at the department’s plans to spend N30.399 billion as its recurrent expenditure out of a total budget of N35 billion for this year.

The directive was given when the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Goni Sheikh, appeared before the Senate Committee on Petroleum Resources, (Downstream) to shed light on some figures earlier presented to the committee.

Chairman of the Committee, Senator Magnus Abe, PDP, Rivers South East, said the order became imperative following the discovering that the DPR has a current staff strength of 1,108 with projections to employ additional 250.

Also yesterday, the Senate hailed the setting up of the Nuhu Ribadu-led Petroleum Revenue Special Task Force by the Federal Government, stressing that it would help ensure probity and accountability in the nation’s oil sector.

The Committee also praised the Minister for Petroleum, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke for establishing the Task Force, saying: ”Please, convey my congratulations to the Minister for setting up the task force. I was very happy with the quality of people chosen to work on the PRSTF. I am particularly happy with the selection of Prof. Olusegun Okunnu who I know is an expert in restructuring.

”How the people are now utilised is another thing but it is a good step in the right direction.”

Meanwhile, Goni has explained that the task force was set up to fast track Jonathan administration’s policies and programmes aimed at satisfying yearnings of Nigerians for transparency in the petroleum industry.

Director of DPR, Austin Olorunshola, had defended the recurrent budget, saying the department has 250 people on its employment waiting list with another 200 lined up for employment in the second or third quarter of the year
    dalogate likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by saddeeq View Post
    Senate orders DPR to submit nominal roll

February 9, 2012

…frowns at plan to spend N30.399bn on recurrent budget

By Henry Umoru

ABUJA — THE Senate, yesterday, ordered the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR, to submit its nominal roll for scrutiny, just as it frowned at the department’s plans to spend N30.399 billion as its recurrent expenditure out of a total budget of N35 billion for this year.

The directive was given when the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum Resources, Goni Sheikh, appeared before the Senate Committee on Petroleum Resources, (Downstream) to shed light on some figures earlier presented to the committee.

Chairman of the Committee, Senator Magnus Abe, PDP, Rivers South East, said the order became imperative following the discovering that the DPR has a current staff strength of 1,108 with projections to employ additional 250.

Also yesterday, the Senate hailed the setting up of the Nuhu Ribadu-led Petroleum Revenue Special Task Force by the Federal Government, stressing that it would help ensure probity and accountability in the nation’s oil sector.

The Committee also praised the Minister for Petroleum, Mrs Diezani Alison-Madueke for establishing the Task Force, saying: ”Please, convey my congratulations to the Minister for setting up the task force. I was very happy with the quality of people chosen to work on the PRSTF. I am particularly happy with the selection of Prof. Olusegun Okunnu who I know is an expert in restructuring.

”How the people are now utilised is another thing but it is a good step in the right direction.”

Meanwhile, Goni has explained that the task force was set up to fast track Jonathan administration’s policies and programmes aimed at satisfying yearnings of Nigerians for transparency in the petroleum industry.

Director of DPR, Austin Olorunshola, had defended the recurrent budget, saying the department has 250 people on its employment waiting list with another 200 lined up for employment in the second or third quarter of the year
    More Grease to ur elbow & Namtari, I pray Almighty Allah to make our letters deliver to us next week as stated by the Director.

@Sakabu, Saddeqq, Vin20 and other great fellows in this forum, just out of curiosity, am forced to ask about the 50 names that were rumored to be added to the 250 names presented at the FCC cos this has given a little hope to fellow members of this forum who has not seen their names. Please the house welcomes whoever has substantial, honest claims pertaining to this to render such. Thanks and God Bless you all.

luck u ppl. we at the nnpc side still don't kn our faith. i pray for the best to all of u. do anyone have any info about the nnpc exercise? pls do post it.
    bigbrodanaija likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaokwe View Post
    luck u ppl. we at the nnpc side still don't kn our faith. i pray for the best to all of u. do anyone have any info about the nnpc exercise? pls do post it.
    ajaokwe, i strongly believe that NNPC list will be released the same time with DPR, however board of directors monthly meeting is holding this sat, and i strongly believe that after the meeting, retirement letters will be officially out, likewise promotion letters will be equally out, and employement lettters will be out also, so that new advert will be released,

@ajaokwe, my friend in IDSL told me they have received a memo concerning the current nnpc recruitment. He told me the memo explains the new salary structure (increase) for both GT and EH and so they are expecting new people soon. God is faithful/able to complete what He started!

+ Reply