+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 138 of 401 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,782 to 1,794 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

All is set for us but an intense prayer is requested....

@all, I believe the only reliable information is what the Director said that dpr will recruit in 2 weeks, which means this week up to Friday. Pls ignore every rumour about people already picking up their offer letter at dpr offices in Lagos unless the person is ready to tell us the full content of such an offer. Best regards
    dalogate likes this.

pple can be so skeptical..as long as God has a hand in this exercise..it must come to completion..i dont worry myself with the cats and dogs battle going on hither and thither..pls lets keep the wait..like I said before; God's appointed time. Shalom
    patorinni and dalogate like this.

The only weary thing is the 'time'. I believe there is no course for alarm! One love peeps.

My camrade debrown,sakabu,sadeeq,dennis b,jj god is good,birthflyinghigh,dalogate,namtari, & lot of odas. Uo na wel don oooo @all; I just follow each & every post on dis forum u guys u realy tried. We thank GOD for his goodness to us since d director himself made mention that our letters will soon be given to us so we need not to worry and am sure it wun‘t take much longer time. The only thing is prayer & we are on it day & night so relaxxxx ur mind GOD will surely finishd it. Seeee you guys @ d induction
    dalogate likes this.

the lord is good

@ Inshaq4u. Thumps up and appreciated.

@ All. God is the only person that can lift a man from a dungeon prison and set him to the Prime Minister of an empire in less than 24hours. That is the God we serve. He is the same yesterday today and forever more. He Opens a door and no Man, Panel or Persons can shut. He decrees a thing and it comes to pass. He also watches over his word to perform it.

Anything the devil might try is just going to be on sinking sand because we are told CATEGORICALLY in Philippians 1 vs 6. "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in our lives (250 DPR hopefuls) will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.

Can God's word be FALSE? Certainly Not. He sustains the whole world by the breadth of his power and every ordained power is subject to him.

So Brethren with all the calories in my body, my white blood cells, red blood cells, spiritual blood cells, my mind, my heart, my intellect with everything within me am convinced without any iota of doubt that we are one day closer to our resumption date and no devil anywhere both on earth and anywhere can stop the blessings of God in our lives because scripture says TOUCH not my anointed (250 DPR hopefuls) and do my prophet no harm.

As for me my resignation letter is set just to put the appropriate effective date because DPR is a brighter light than where i am now and more outstanding light shall reflect on all of us (250 DPR hopefuls) after we resume induction by God's divine Grace.

Counting down by Faith for our offer letters by God's divine Grace.

It is well.

God is in TOTAL AND ABSOLUTE CONTROL.
    birdzflyskyhigh and dalogate like this.

this house is dry. where is everybody? is it that everybody has gotten his/her letter?

I wonder o! So just bcoz u hv gotten ur letter den u desided 2 make the forum so empty that throughout yesterday no post.This is not good, pls let us b informed abt what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ God is good View Post

@ All. God is the only person that can lift a man from a dungeon prison and set him to the Prime Minister of an empire in less than 24hours. That is the God we serve. He is the same yesterday today and forever more. He Opens a door and no Man, Panel or Persons can shut. He decrees a thing and it comes to pass. He also watches over his word to perform it.
    U remind me of OBJ!

It may just mean that there is no new info from our informants. We dont expect them to cook up info when there in none.
    birdzflyskyhigh likes this.

Diz an indcatn dat dis house is not lyk others,whn dr is no info no one fibrates its. I realy hav trust in our noble informers. May God bless us all wit our letters during d wk end.

Please, no one should circulate my telephn num to unknwn persons with the aim of getting info on Dpr.recruitment is in a Golden case with a diamond handle. Be warned! Engage urself positively and stop paddling around.

+ Reply