+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 93 of 401 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,197 to 1,209 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by bigbrodanaija View Post
    I wish we could have someone dat can check d NNPC successful candidates list like we have here. Anybody in d house?
    when sakabu was trying to get info for u guys, U practically told him to stay with dpr thread cos he isnt a prof of english. And cos he said nnpc wont recruit much. Now that ur almighty JA has revealed wat is on ground, are u now moving towards reality?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

@all, I heard from a reliable source that HR in DPR are preparing for the induction coming up. I asked when letters will be sent out and the answer was ' this week'. I am yet to confirm this...can any other person confirm this information pls

@all, I heard from a reliable source that HR in DPR are preparing for the induction coming up. I asked when letters will be sent out and the answer was ' this week'. I am yet to confirm this...can any other person confirm this information pls

Quote Originally Posted by Iceland View Post
    when sakabu was trying to get info for u guys, U practically told him to stay with dpr thread cos he isnt a prof of english. And cos he said nnpc wont recruit much. Now that ur almighty JA has revealed wat is on ground, are u now moving towards reality?
    Kindly go back 2 d thread and see my comment on Sakabu. I appreciated him so much 4 d good work he's doing on dis thread. I only said I wasn't sure of d number he claimed they would b recruiting.

Dis' not even d bone of contention here, I said I wish we had someone dat could check d successful candidates list as we have here. I'm not even asking 4 info. about the letters or the number they'll recruiting.

I'm feeling u guyz here sha! U r doing a great job "debrown". More alphabets 2 your keyboard.

All da best guyz!

Kindly go back 2 d thread and see my comment on Sakabu. I appreciated him so much 4 d good work he's doing on dis thread. I only said I wasn't sure of d number he claimed they would b recruiting.

Dis' not even d bone of contention here, I said I wish we had someone dat could check d successful candidates list as we have here. I'm not even asking 4 info. about the letters or the number they'll recruiting.

I'm feeling u guyz here sha! U r doing a great job "debrown". More alphabets 2 your keyboard.

All da best guyz!
    Hey
    The fact is that the NNPC list of successful candidates is still within the towers;it has not even reached the FCC for us to check for U guys.U guys need to exercise more patienceßs

Cheers

All da best guyz!
    Hey
    The fact is that the NNPC list of successful candidates is still within the towers;it has not even reached the FCC for us to check for U guys.U guys need to exercise more patience plssssss

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by debrown View Post
    debrown, tnx for all ur info and alws having an ear to the ground for ur folks out here. we are all expectant and am sure by the word of God the our expectations will notbe cut short.
    General Sakabu, I knw ur foot soldiers are working. tnx
    @ all, u are all deeply appreciated.
    one love.

Quote Originally Posted by debrown View Post
    debrown....thanks so much. God bless you. General sakabu pls confirm this info

We are there already by God's Grace

Quote Originally Posted by messi02 View Post
    We are there already by God's Grace
    Yes o we are there in Jesus Name AMEN
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

All z wel........

Heard that fcc has sent a letter to dpr to enquire why appointment letter not issued to upto date to bring an end to this recruitment that has taken almost 2yrs.

Quote Originally Posted by 7thFold View Post
    Inna Lillahi Wa Inna ILAIHI Raaji Un..!Oga debrown has checked fr me and sadly my name is not on the list.But hey U dnt have to feel bad fr me,My feelow hopefuls!both Muslims and Christians i wil lyk u to involve me in ur prayers that i make the list of the last 50 successfuls. Because i made contact wt some stalwart and they assured me dat the original at FCC of 250 is now 300. AlhamduLILLAH.One Love.
    Bros l like ur faith, infact l think u must b an imam to b able to xhibit such a great faith,God in his infinite mercy will reward our effort and crown us with success! Ameeeeeeeen

+ Reply