+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 143 of 401 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,847 to 1,859 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

The memo was released last week tuesday directing HR to stop the process..another recruitment is cummin up very soon

Its been canceld since on thursday,but Dpr is trying to plead wit them. Unfortunately madam and dirctor are out of the country. Let's pray for God's intervention.

Oh God see us thru this!!

Quote Originally Posted by stakz001 View Post
    Hi evry1..this information is frm a reliable source and 99.99% true that the rcruitment has been canceld..
    it is a very big liar, nobody can cancelle this recruitment, even madam herself can,t do that, on wch ground

sorry lie not liar

@stakz001 and pinkyb, I don't know where you got this your info. I can only guess why you are posting this kind of info just to discourage the hopefuls. Memo from who? And Dpr trying to plead with who. I want you to know that the Director was in the office yesterday Friday 24th Feb 2012. And so Its possible he may have travelled today which is not a big deal. Travelling in dpr is often frequent, especially for the Director and it could just be for a couple of days or 1 week max and if its with the Minister, it could be official (e.g conference). As for cancellation, its not possible because the recruitment has been concluded and the money for it just approved. Besides dpr staff promotion took effect since August last year with vacancies now everywhere. The selected candidates will be called not exceeding March 2012 by God's grace. The new Director is passionate about it and he will even recruit more later in the year. So if you were not selected, you still have a chance to prepare for the next recruitment instead of expressing your frustration by posting info to discourage others or consoling yourself by hoping that it will be cancelled just because you are not on the current list. Those who trust and rely on God will NEVER be disappointed.
    lumzyjay and dalogate like this.

Why are you guys telling such lies The Both the Minister and Director are very much in the country! I suspect some ppl are playing mind games again and they know themselves! Besides the only body that can recommend cancellation of recruitment is Federal Character Commission. Even at that, they CANNOT FORCE it. The Minister has veto power. The MEmo: The memo is only standard procedure b4 actual contact by DPR to new staffs. Shame on the devil!!! ----- Dennis Bergkamp

@Debrown i knw u hv contacts @fcc since u'v bn checkin 4 ppll so i urge u to go n ask thr..d fcc orderd for d cancellation as d time for d recruitment haz lapsed..talking abt our names not been on d list brther i tell u my name is d first frm my state..so hpfuls i'm jst telling u this 4 us to put our heads togather and do smthing if we can abt this

Hopefuls we need to do something abt this b4 its too late..

U gays is seem to be like u forgot pinkyb his name was not among the 250 staff of dpr and he also decide to use anoda name (stakz001)to creat confusn, we are all interllgnt here . Problem child

Ok oh!! I'v said wat I know. So I don't need to argue or prove a point.

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooool!

@stakz001, it is Standard procedure as @Dennis Bergkamp explained for FCC to write to DPR concerning this recruitment because of the time it has taken. Congrats if your name is on the list for you will soon receive your offer letter. As for your suggestion to do something about this...I believe we have already done something by asking God to intervene so let HIS WILL BE DONE.

+ Reply