+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

@ Jesus army: Hey u didnt say anything abt my case. Is it bcos it's hopeless?lol. Even if it is tell me....i'm sure i'd take it like a MAN!!!

Please bros,what i have is a sworn affidavite for age declaration.Please advise me on what to do.

Thanks.

Thanks Jesus army for the reply.. My email and yahoo id is [email protected]. I'll be online through out. Or u could send me a mail when u'll be free to chat. Cheers

@ Gigaleo/uzumaiki naruto - please be patient with the system. Imagine the influx of visitors to the site from all over the world. I was dazed when someone called from Spain, over difficulty in filling the forms. I told him to remain in Spain and leave these jobs for us-the real naijas.
    @ hajilegzy - many. Please read through the advert and this thread. Many indeed.
    @fancyit- use the email address and password you used in registering to log in. your reference number will be displayed
    @ oshioze - your question might help us. i suggest you share it here. If requires us talking, be sure ill get across pronto.
    @ gigaleo- there is basically no remedy now. However, you can use a new e mail address and re-register, if you feel strongly about it.
    @ All, I suggest we select some brethren among us to write to the NNPC through the address provided to complain about the anomaly gigaleo is facing. Its definitely an oversight on their part. Some people complained that 5 documents was not enough for their documents, and it was increased to 6.so I feel, we should talk to them, but responsibly o.
    @ peterchez-NNPC as a policy, accepts only birth certificates.

@jesus army can someone with a degree in polymer engineering apply for the position if he meets all other requirements

Please ensure you read the General Instructions before filling the application.

If you have any issues with your application please contact [email protected].

Everyone's in a hurry to fill the form . Please make use of the tabs on the left on the site and read instructions carefully. Too many questions!!! kai!!

@JesusArmy, welldone! I appreciate your patience and understanding. and for taking out time to respond to so many questions. You are one in a million!

@ gigaleo, what if you use the reset button, then upload all the docs afresh.

good idea toluluck, I was going to suggest the same thing. I have not tried it but I think thats wot the reset tab is for. Goodluck gigaleo and keep us posted.

poor Jesus Army, i am sure he must be overwhelmed with the barrage of questions (most of which are puerile to say the least) thrown at him. Guyz, most of ur queries are unresonable and childish. i am sure its because u guyz are nervous. take ur time. it closes jan 4, 2011. read instructions and stop asking questions borne out of anxiety and impatience.
    @gigaleo, u dey here too? u ma wan enjoy oil and gas money! e no easy

Guys please before you start filling the form read the instructions
    all the questions have been answered except for one or two anomalies. Jesusarmy has also done justice to some critical issues.
    Companies have ways of cutting the number of applicants so dont see it as a personal vendetta for you.
    If you dont meet the requirements dont bother to apply. If you have only court age declaration, dont bother apply, if your CV and uploaded data doesn't correspond with your filled data, dont bother apply, if you dont have NYSC dont bother apply, if your data is questionable, dont bother apply. Documents are verified to some extent so know that you can defend what you submit or else dont bother apply. The data base searches for any anomaly and will filter your application out.
    And if you make a mistake, it's just unfortunate and take heart. Your CV must be in doc or pdf. Your credentials must be in jpg or those stated and must be below 50kb and at the same time legible.
    Please just read the instructions because it is part of the recruitment process. They are looking for any excuse to drop your application. No matter who you know, so far as you start on a wrong note, the computer will filter your application out. If after reading this and all that has been said on this thread and your problem still persists then go to their office or forget it. Good luck.

@ toluluck: I have already tried using the reset button but it doesn't work. Another thing i did is that i sent a mail to their email:[email protected] stating my predicament and attaching the remaining doc(my nysc discharge cert) to it. I just hope they have sum heart and consider it.It was d smartest thing i cud think of @ d moment. @ engine101:Guy wetin u want make man pikin do as dem dey dull us for the oda side. I just use dis one dey pass tym sha. Ur identity still remains obscure to me even tho i know we must have met @ nb. Clear ur man. @ Jesus Army: Guy u r gud man. Thanx for all ur effort. @ chineduace: wateva will be will be.....dnt discourage pple ok

pls can someone help me on how to apply for nnpc recruitment or has it close. pls i need help.
    g

JESUS ARMY THANKS FOR THE GOOD JOB.
    PLS AS WAS UPLOADING MY DOCUMENTS, THE INTERNET WAS SO SLOW AND WAS CAN NOT FIND SERVER. WHEN I RETURNED TO THE PAGE AND LOG IN I DISCOVERED THAT MY CV HAS ALREADY UPLOADED 3 TIMES, PLUS 3 OTHER DOCUMENTS. WHAT CAN I DO.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast