+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

help please..... can't some apply if he has no birth certificate? and what happens to someone that has apply using age decleration.. and can he remove it again after applying?

@ Jesusarmy u r very kind & patient 2 answer all questions;God bless.

At d risk of sounding confused,pls advice. I graduated 8 yrs ago and hav over 5 yrs wrk experience.not wrking now 4 about 3months and 28yrs going 2 29yrs. is it wise 2 apply 4 graduate recruitment?pls pls do reply

@ JesusARMY tANKS For being a blessing to members of the HOUSE. Pls i want to ask, i want to apply 4 d post experiened professional but since i finished my Nysc (2009) i ave been heading a school till now. Pls is this kind of experiend and place of work useful 4 d post i want to apply for. thanks

@gigaleo. I no blame u. We all want greater opportunities. I hope ur application goes thru and u r shortlisted for the test, though they wil call us soon for the oda one. We met dat day. U ve my number.
    @all. I guess d questions wil continue 2 flow. NNPC is a great place 2 work &people donot want 2 make any error in d application which can mar their chances and dat is understood. But still, we should try&read d instructions so dat we dont ask irrelevant,repetitive and funny questions.some of d questions are extremely funny. Like someone said, if u dont meet d qualifications, dont bother applying, or try ur luck and shut up.
    @kamsy01. I believe dat if ur experience is related 2 YOUR field such as oil and gas industry, engineering, banking, etc, then go for the experienced hire. If not, apply 4 Graduate trainee

@gigaleo. I no blame u. We all want greater opportunities. I hope ur application goes thru and u r shortlisted for the test,though they wil call us soon for the oda one. We met dat day. U ve my number.
    @all. I guess d questions wil continue 2 flow. NNPC is a great place 2 work &people donot want 2 make any error in d application which can mar their chances and dats understood. But still, we should try&read d instructions so dat we dont ask irrelevant,repetitive and funny questions.some of d questions are extremely funny. Like someone said, if u dont meet d qualifications, dont bother applying, or try ur luck and shut up.
    @kamsy01. I believe dat if ur experience is related to YOUR field such as oil and gas industry, engineering, banking, etc, then go for the experienced hire. If not, apply 4 Graduate trainee

mvp

@engine101,na wa o. Na fight? Ppl ask questions cos they don't want to make any mistake so why crucify them? I tire for you oversabi! Atleast jesusarmy no dey complain so which one be your own?if u don't have answers to ppls question,u should be the one shutting up

Bros ye! una like quarrel o...evrything needed has been provided.let him who has eyes n brains see n understand wat Jesus army has posted..see even if u read music,french or fishery just apply as the spirit directs.i rest my case.
    IN ORDER TO SUCEED,YOUR DESIRE FOR SUCCESS SHOULD BE GREATER THAN UR FEAR OF FAILURE

"The organization does not accept age declaration as a policy" What of those that are not registered at the time of birth, am one of them and i have been using age declaration even in school and nysc.

Pls, JesusArmy, I ve 2As and 4Bs, but My English was a C5. Do I still go ahead to apply?
    life is not worth living if there is no live you ve affected positively.

pls jesus amy am 2.2 chemical engr working as contract staff in one of the nnpc refineries what shold i do or is there arrangement for converting contract staff to permanent.

what is the stand of we contract staff with 2-2?

Senior Member boshemann@gmail.com's Avatar

Jesus Army....U are doing really good work here, wat with d replies and d original post itself...God bless U real good!
    God dey!!!

@ Jesus army, pls iv uploaded all my credentials successfully in no specific order, but most of there file size was below 100kb & above 50kb, no problem abi? bcos in d general instruction page it says not more than 100kb each, but on the upload page it says not more than 50kb....tanks.

+ Reply
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast