+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Newbie murainaoloruntosin@yahoo.com's Avatar

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

@ Jesus Army Pls i register since on tuesday and til now stil havent goten my confirmation numb, i dnt know if its the network dat affected my registration cos the network was bad then but i dnt even knew it has gone cos wen trying to send it was showing error n later i try again n its read this email has be registered but til now could nt see the confirmation i dnt know if i can register with anoda email that's if it wudnt affect my application. pls i really nid ur help on this. Tnx

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Welldone Jesus army
    G

After filling the form, im having difficulties uploading my credentials.When i click on the upload button, it dispays server error, i just hope ive not upload any document many times.

@JESUS ARMY, How can i know how many documents ive uploaded cos the sight is kinda different from what it was yesterday and im afraid ive uploaded my CV like three times cos the site has bn giving me errors and i keep refreshing.

Success to you all

Jesus Army thank you so much for your response , in my office internet connectivity is limited to certain periods so i am hardly online thats why i asked for ur number.
    one the questions i asked has to do with the birth certificate i dont ve one, what i have is an affidavit but my weac certificate carries my age, will that still suffice?also i applied for the experienced hire position and like you said we maybe writing tests with gurus, do u ve an idea of what the questions will be like and if u ve any past questions at all i will be very very grateful if u can share them with us. after all its not too early to start preparing. thanks a lotttt

yeah! l think this is a relevant question.does anyone knows if the experience hire will be writing test or will they just call them for oral interview?.if they will be writing test; what is the nature of their qustions? Pls somebody with past experience try and share more ligth on this issue. afterall, it is no too early to start preparations.

@Jesusarmy- thanks for the info, but i've already applied and i uploaded a declaration of age certificate, cos that's what i have for now, and i was not aware of the organization's policy. what do u advise?

@Jesus Army, i wnt to use this opportunity to thank you for your help. pls i would like to know if NECO result is acceptable.
    Everything that goes around comes around.

thanks guys for the info. pls can anybody help me with link. thank u all.

Quote Originally Posted by engine101
    @gigaleo. I no blame u. We all want greater opportunities. I hope ur application goes thru and u r shortlisted for the test,though they wil call us soon for the oda one. We met dat day. U ve my number.
    @all. I guess d questions wil continue 2 flow. NNPC is a great place 2 work &people donot want 2 make any error in d application which can mar their chances and dats understood. But still, we should try&read d instructions so dat we dont ask irrelevant,repetitive and funny questions.some of d questions are extremely funny. Like someone said, if u dont meet d qualifications, dont bother applying, or try ur luck and shut up.
    @kamsy01. I believe dat if ur experience is related to YOUR field such as oil and gas industry, engineering, banking, etc, then go for the experienced hire. If not, apply 4 Graduate trainee
    I second u man.ppl ask lots of silly questions in this forum.When u eventually get the job, is this how u gonna be asking questions in the office If u gonna b asking questions,ask educative ones abeg!

By the way, has anyone noticed JESUS ARMY isnt even responding to these queries anymore Nigerians and their barrage of questions!

Quote Originally Posted by datriplea
    By the way, has anyone noticed JESUS ARMY isnt even responding to these queries anymore Nigerians and their barrage of questions!
    d guy na human being also, and has to concentrate at work...him dey try, I no go lie U

+ Reply
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast