+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Thanks for the info. but please as regards the Birth certificate. what do you advice i never had a birht certificate bcos there was non in my village when i was born. all this while, i have been using sworn affidavit

@jesus army, God bless u mightyly for ur efforts. pls can those with 3rd class and pass apply?

Jesus Army, thanks for the post, it is imformative. Any idea about one like me with SSCE in 2 sittings. Do i met the requirement?
    Thanks

the website is not opening

@ all- the advert runs for 6 weeks. Like we all agreed, there is simply no reason to rush over it. Take all the time to get the necessary documents. Be patient with me as I also take time to answer questions, because I do not have all the answers. I make enquiries from authoritative sources before I answer questions so as not to jeopardize peoples future.
    @ ozofumylove -thanks dear. I’m sorry there is no opening for 3rd class in the advert.
    @stone 101- it’s an issue o. I’m still asking questions.
    @murainaoloruntosin - your number is displayed immediately you complete the registration process. Log in again, and your number and details would be displayed. don’t re-register, you stand the risk of being disqualified.
    @ rubian queen- your internet network must be efficient and steady, for you to properly register. You have yourself to blame if you’re using a poor service provider.
    @ oshoize/manquddus- I sympathize with your situation, but you need a birth certificate, not an affidavit. If you are below 18, Nigerian Population Commission registration would be accepted. No for now, but ill keep you posted.
    @ ebeh G – nothing. pray.
    @ pelete – NECO is acceptable

I filled the form for the graduate trainee application and after the first page i have been finding it difficult to log in with the email address and the passward i provided. i have not been able to upload the credentials due to this.
    I will be grateful if i can get a solution to this from the house.

Jesus Army, l beg what do u think about adebayo 1984's question?

@ adebayo1984-as long as you meet the requirements,and upload not more than 6 documents,you are good to go.thanx sir

@ Jesus Army, pls can u respond to this? I dont have a birth certificate but an affidavit i have been using severally. Do they require us to prepare one even now and can that be acceptable? Thank you.

What happens if one do not really have the years of experience(6) needed but above 30?

Please house/ Jesus Army, I have a certificate of birth from a federal hospital. I do not have the birth certificate from the Local government. Can my certificate of birth be used. Thanks.

@ looking forward-yes sir
    @ imunest - i think so, thats what they want.give it to them. ive written on your second question severally, check the thread.

Thanks Jesus army 4all d info...am through wit my registrations, hitch free....waiting 4 my invite 4m d GGM HR!!!
    Good luck man,

Jesus Army, before submitting my application I made sure all the fields were filled, after submitting, the fields of Choice Test Location, Class Of Degree And Discipline were mysteriously omitted.
    I Have written a compliant email to the provided email address. Are you sure this will work out? If I don't succeed I wish the rest good luck and hope God will give me what others will get somehow some where. (Self consolation sha - LOL)

+ Reply
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast