+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Hi, i just want to clarify i have done the right thing. I have submitted my application but i'm trying to log back into the portal to upload my credentials but it doesn't seem to open been trying all day no luck. What could be wrong?

jesus army pls help me or any one with a solution,Please help, I have uploaded the six documents and filled the form for GT, yet it is still showing Your details have been received but your application is not yet complete until you have uploaded the requested certificates when i log in and view my details,though i av a GTnos.

Please click here to link to the Document Upload page to upload your scanned documents (Credentials in GIF, JPEG or PNG formats and CVs in PDF or Word limited to 50KB size) to the server. what do I do?and wen i go to the upload page,i can see my documents already uploaded but the final submit button isnt active,only the reset and browse button is active.pls help.really nid ur help. thanks

jesus army, d talk with oga was uplifting, i op ur trip is goin on fine, u have been a great and i wil be indebted to u for life even if this works out fine or not cos u have done more than enough for me,,,, loving you, d network is sad cos iv been trying u as well.... lata and safe

@JESUS ARMY. can a batch B corps member finishing in june apply?pls! i dont want to miss dis opportunity.expecting ur reply.thanks
    www.naijajobsportal.com

please Jesus Army, I am 30 now, but I have every other requirement, but no post nysc experience yet. should i still apply for the graduate trainee,I Finished my service this year. Please i need ur advice

Hi Jesus Army,

I wonder if you could narrow the January date for test to say first week, second week or better yet the exact tentative day the test is going to take place. I am currently stuck in the UK until 10th of January. I want to know if i could make it to test (if i made the shortlist).

many thanks!

thank u JESUS ARMY but i had a problem wen uploading my document , my birth certificate and waec certificate uploaded severally and because of this i am unable to upload my other document. pls i am in desperate need of your help THANKS

hi jesus army,tx for evry thin u r doin..pls i want to no if nnpc accepts neco result..@d uk guy,work no dey uk?abi na plate u dey wash dere?leave dis wan for us wey stil dey naija na..lol!

Quote Originally Posted by snowie
    jesus army, d talk with oga was uplifting, i op ur trip is goin on fine, u have been a great and i wil be indebted to u for life even if this works out fine or not cos u have done more than enough for me,,,, loving you, d network is sad cos iv been trying u as well.... lata and safe
    i arrived home few minutes ago.we thank God.
    if he says He would help,go to bed.He is a man of his words.
    ensure the network is steady and strong before you commence any work.
    lets talk later,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by sidimury
    Hi Jesus Army,

I wonder if you could narrow the January date for test to say first week, second week or better yet the exact tentative day the test is going to take place. I am currently stuck in the UK until 10th of January. I want to know if i could make it to test (if i made the shortlist).

many thanks!
    my brother,i cant.who i be?abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amaks_anams
    thank u JESUS ARMY but i had a problem wen uploading my document , my birth certificate and waec certificate uploaded severally and because of this i am unable to upload my other document. pls i am in desperate need of your help THANKS
    the system does not make provision for editing.very disturbing.but theres nothing one can do about it.
    you can re-register using another email address,but you stand the chance of also being disqualified for dual application.i dont know.truly

Quote Originally Posted by tobe2k
    hi jesus army,tx for evry thin u r doin..pls i want to no if nnpc accepts neco result..@d uk guy,work no dey uk?abi na plate u dey wash dere?leave dis wan for us wey stil dey naija na..lol!
    yes NECO is acceptable.regards

Quote Originally Posted by nurustent
    @ JESUS ARMY
    I have OND ELECT/ELECT ENG- LOWER CREDIT, but HND ELECT/ELECT ENG- UPPER CREDIT...Can I apply for the Technical Technologist?
    NURUDEEN
    yes sir.please use the 2 documents when uploading.regards

+ Reply
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast