+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

hello bro. i dint get any activation msg nor did i get any password to upload. what should i do

Quote Originally Posted by ogia
    i don't have a birth certificate and i uploaded a document of sworn declaration of age, do you think it would make me lose my chances at being called upon for screening? once again good job on the posting of this job information
    i know that the nnpc do not accept affidavit and sworn declaration as a policy.
    i dont know what may happen.its only God, that can tell the future

happy birthday to the hon minister of petroleum resources,mrs dizeanni madueke.
    we the loyal and dedicated contract workers in the nnpc wish you more years of health and wisdom.
    we know you have plans to abolish this satanic system that makes certain indidviduals second class citizens in their own country, and end this second slavery and labour trade of highly skilled professionals.the system only seems to benefit the contractor/politicians.many of us have been here for several years,i have been here for 12 years.i believe, madam that liberation has finally come with you on the saddle.God will give you the grace, strenght and wherewithal to accomplish this mission.we salute your dear husband,a silent general and fine officer, admiral allison madueke, for his support to a lovely wife.
    God bless you.association of contract staffs of the nnpc.

Quote Originally Posted by osasdiddy
    @ Jesus Army
    Please, kindly help me here? i have been trying to access the site for 4 days now but all to no avail.
    i will really appreciate your candid advice on how to go about it because time is ticking fast.
    patience is a virtue.wait

Quote Originally Posted by JEHOVAH MY HERO
    pls help, the weac result am using is not yet printed my waec since 2007. can i upload the printed copy from waec website for the nnpc application.

and again, i have HND accounting with upper credit, and ICAN-ACA, and i just finished my NYSC 2010. can i still apply for the Graduate trainee. pls help me with sight b4 i go ahead to apply.
    bros,i will advise you get your waec certificate.if you are 29 and below,yes you can apply for graduate trainee.takia

@Jesus army,
    Thanks for your response. BTW, this issue of nnpc not accepting sworn declaration of age i wonder if the policy is specific to this current recruitment exercise for i have a friend who participated in the last recruitment and he told me that he has reached the interview stage and no one raised any question regarding his use of court declaration of age.

@ JESUS ARMY
    I have OND ELECT/ELECT ENG- LOWER CREDIT, but HND ELECT/ELECT ENG- UPPER CREDIT...Can I apply for the Trainee Technologist/operator?
    NURUDEEN

@JESUS ARMY: I'm really impressed by the selfless help you are rendering to members of this forum. God will definitely reward you.

Quote Originally Posted by sidimury
    @Jesus army,
    Thanks for your response. BTW, this issue of nnpc not accepting sworn declaration of age i wonder if the policy is specific to this current recruitment exercise for i have a friend who participated in the last recruitment and he told me that he has reached the interview stage and no one raised any question regarding his use of court declaration of age.
    okay.but i tell you what i know.thanx

Quote Originally Posted by nurustent
    @ JESUS ARMY
    I have OND ELECT/ELECT ENG- LOWER CREDIT, but HND ELECT/ELECT ENG- UPPER CREDIT...Can I apply for the Trainee Technologist/operator?
    NURUDEEN
    nuru,we have spoken b4.
    i said yes you can apply for technologist operator,but attach the two certificates.
    ok.regards

my regards to u Jesus army on this info bt pls i have 1 qst 4 u after uploading all the required doc was the next step or are we good to go then? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ibbinfo
    my regards to u Jesus army on this info bt pls i have 1 qst 4 u after uploading all the required doc was the next step or are we good to go then? Thanks
    thats the end of the process.prayers commences

You guys should take it easy on 'Jesus Army'!! Some guys are acting like they will not have been able to apply if he were not there. "I pressed enter,and NEPA took light, what should I do?!!!" "I uploaded a document and it did not tell me congratulations on a good job, what should I do?!!" Its not rocket science. You know the site has issues. Have all your documents ready and go to where has a good internet connection. If you make an irreparable mistake, register again from scratch. If your credentials do not fit any particular vacancy, apply for the nearest one. Chikena!!

Good work anyway,Jesus Army. Not a lot of people would have the patience to continually respond to these kind of questions over and over again..

+ Reply
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast