+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Thank God, the long awaited wait is over. It is finally here and would be with us for long. According to Federal Government regulations, it would be open for six (6) weeks. It is therefore important that we take all the time we have to ensure that we properly submit the forms. There is indeed no need to rush. It is a recruitment, and I hope that NIGCOMSAT, which also cancelled their recruitment process in 2008, would do something soon.
    For the young men, who gathered at the towers today to protest to the GMD over the 2008 recruitment, I say, well done. However, if this was done earlier, maybe it would have had an impact. By labour law, NNPC has not committed any crime. Ask any lawyer worth his onions.
    I also want to assure brethren over the credibility of this exercise. The Hon Minister of Petroleum Resources, Dizeanne Madueke, is personally co-ordinating the process, and if you are familiar with her pedigree and antecedents, you can be sure she wouldn’t want her name to be associated with a sham. Don’t be deceived to part with your money. Nobody can do anything for anybody on this matter. The only NNPC personnel involved in the recruitment process, apart from the minister and the consulting firm, are the GMD, EDO corporate services and GGM HR.
    Several persons have called to ask questions. I’m sorry if I sounded harsh. I’m in the office and its work time. If you had called in the evening, it would have been better. I however want to answer the questions publicly here, for the benefit of the house.
    Please be patient with the system. It may be slow, or may just pack up, just be patient. The IT People are working round the clock to ensure it is convenient.
    The initial forms are non editable, so you need to be very careful, especially with claims relating to dates. The information you give on the forms must tally with that in your resume or credentials. Correspondence there-after, would likely be via courier/and or mails, so please explicitly state your residential and postal address.
    Although there are several restrictions, as in age, year of graduation, degree grade, etc there is opportunity for almost every one. Just check the job requirements.
    ? If you are below 30 , apply for graduate trainee/technician
    ? If you are below 40, apply for experienced hire.
    ? If you are above 40, apply for experienced hire.
    ? If you have 2.1, and below 30, apply for graduate trainees.
    ? If you have 2.2 and below or above 30, apply for experienced hire.
    ? If you have an OND, and your field is not included on the list, like computer engineering, click others.
    If after all the aboved, you are still not qualified for a position, don’t bother to apply, there is a mechanism to filter it out. A consultant has been contracted to verify claims and results, that could be bad also if your claims are false.
    Be sure you upload the necessary documents. The organization does not accept age declaration as a policy. It must be birth certificate. Experienced hire could attach other professional certificates not to exceed eight ( in addition to the mandatory requirements.
    The Foundation Skills Training Program has been scheduled to commence in April 2011. Assessment tests would take place in January 2011, at several venues across the Nation. Oral interviews would hold in February 2011. Medicals and orientation would be in March 2011. Report of result/ claim verification would take place in April 2011, while the FSTP is on-going. These dates are tentative, please.
    With very best regards, good luck……….pray hard……….

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

what happen when you don't get confirmation email, but only got confirmation number, how then do you upload your document?

you dont get a confirmation email.
    you get a number.
    you use the email address and password you used in registering as your log in to upload your credentials.
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by JESUS ARMY
    you dont get a confirmation email.
    you get a number.
    you use the email address and password you used in registering as your log in to upload your credentials.
    regards
    thanks mate

Thanks Jesus Army. Just a further clarification, after uploading one's documents, it doesnt tell u if the upload was successful. I had to log out. I guess thats how it shuld be?

@ Jesus Army,I can imagine the pains and efforts it took you to post the above. You have really done a great selfless job.
    Thanks and God bless

Again JESUS ARMY; U DO WELL.QUITE EXPLICIT AS USUAL.

@JESUS ARMY,

Thanks for that inciteful info.
    But what if I don't have experience and above 30 years of age but with a 2:1 and a Masters degree? what are my chances and what do you advice me?

God bless you.

@ Jesus Army

You too much bro. i have HND in Computer Science,can i still apply for trainee operator?although i didn't see my field among the courses listed.Pls reply. Thanks

Please if u have any idea about the number they will finally employ can you share it with the house?

tanx bro

@ Jesus Army: thanks man for the advice and information. I just hope this nnpc recruitment wont be as corrupt as the recently held dpr recruitment. God is our strength

gp

god blesss u 4 me.
    olawale_gp

+ Reply
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast