+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Thanks for this info. Pls can you tell me how to apply for these vacancies?
    Is it online or manual application?

@jesus army,pls my oga,do they accept NECO certificate?My broda has an excellent result in NECO but not in WAEC.
    W

@ Jesus army, thank you so much for the insight.

I'm in a little fix. I read you post minutes after i had completed my application. The thing is I have all the requirement for the Graduate Trainee except that i finished with 2:2. After reading your text, I found reason in applying for experience hire as i am currently working. Can I apply for experience hire after already completing the Graduate Trainee slot?? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by okeyz
    gigaleo.pls how did u do it?...have u tried it?..is there any other way to resize pdf docs ? hala pls
    Man it didnt work for me with paint bcos paint does not supprt pdf files. Instead i found an online file converting site:http://www.pictureresize.org/online-...converter.html. I have used it to resize some of my document so far. The problem i am having now is that the nnpc recruitment site is no longer opening. Hope this is of help to u

@ Jesus Army: Thank you for shedding more light on the mode of application.

Please under which category can someone with HND apply?
    I await your prompt response.

Quote Originally Posted by BALY
    Again JESUS ARMY; U DO WELL.QUITE EXPLICIT AS USUAL.
    Well done again don, You have done excellently well. Jah bless you and the work of your hands.

@JESUS ARMY, Thank you very much

@House. are we to upload de documents one at a time cos wen i select one file de only button i'm seeing there is submit and i don't know if that will submit de application finally without giving me oppurtunity to upload de other documents..

@ Jesus Army please i encountered a problem with the portal, after filling the online form and submitted, it displayed error i did get any confirmatory message that will give me my number which i can use as a password to upload my credentials. when i tried re-submiting i was told that my data already exist in the portal that I shld not apply twice. please hw do i get a number that i can use to login in other to upload my Credentials.

@Jesus army, @house pls help a brother in need. Thanks!one luv!!

PLEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE IS NECO RESULT ACCEPTABLE?

hi Jesus army really sorry tho bother you, all the info u ve given so far has been so helpful. but i really need to ask u some questions can you please please please send ur number to my line 08186199850 thanks really appreciate it

I am in deep trouble with this uploading thing. Due to network flunctuations when i was trying to upload my SSCE i ended up uploading it THREE TIMES and i am yet to upload my NYSC discharge. This is bad for me...i just hope and pray this is not enuf to screen me out of the exercise. The IT engineers should have provided a way of deleting multiple uploads for a single document. Well wetin go be go still be....afterall it wasnt my fault..their server was just messed up while i was uploading as i kept refreshing and refreshing.
    @ Jesus Army: any remedy to my predicament I am counting on you now

@ jaynuz - We are praying that she doesn’t succumb. I hope you are praying positively too, else the nation continues to suffer. The mess in DPR led to the redeployment of the head. I wonder why he was not sacked. The DPR as an arm of the NNPC and cannot recruit on its own. It’s still an issue sha.
    @ rinzie- there are 3 major positions. Graduate Trainees, Experienced Professionals and Contract Hire. They all have age and academic restrictions. With a 2.2. you can apply for an Experienced Professional slot, as long as you are not above 40,ok?
    @ uche blessing okeke - just wait patiently for another 3 years. You definitely have to upload your NYSC before 31st December 2010
    @ uobasi/xexxy- you can always reduce the size of any document. Go to any good business centre and request for assistance. The reset button deletes all information, as long as you have not submitted them. I have asked and im told that NECO certificates would be accepted.
    @ velli- birth registration by the NPC is a certified document. Go ahead.
    @ jazzi- if you can finish all your documentations before the end of Nov 2010, give it a shot, with prayers too. Regards
    @ jollyspikes- go ahead, but not more than 6 documents for graduate trainees and 8 for experienced professionals.
    @ glorysam – kindly read through the stream, you would find your answer.
    @ sandok/ mondella- experienced hire and experienced professional na the same thing. It’s just nomenclature. Experienced hire was the term used in 2008, now it’s experienced professional. When did you actually finish school? That’s the issue, not working experience. You can find any company, and write that you worked there in any capacity, as long as you have the support of management of the company. All these small small firms, abi?
    @ pinkface- yes sir. Thats what the advert says. You can use OND or HND. Yes you can upload your NYSC, but don’t exceed 6 documents. see you at the top!!
    @ Kennamas- you have good thoughts. But it’s simply a policy issue
    @ optimus- I sympathize with your situation. However, I suggest we have a chat,ok?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast