+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

@ lapoethical-you need to upload your nysc cert b4 dec 31 2010.if you dont have it b4 then,you are disqualified.
    @ obynocicly-it can be reduced.check up a good computer operator.if its above 100kb, youre disqualified.i dont think it will even accept it.
    jaynuj-ill send it now

@jesus army, thank u... pls can i upload 2 waec certificates cos am combining results...pls i nid ur reply.

Na wa 4 ppl oo... JesusArmy gav all d info needed and our ppl r still asking stupid questns ... r we sure dey r graduates here .. Ow did u pass tru skool .. Na I 1 go wrk wiv NNPC. ... I hear una ...

To resize ur Documents/credentials jst open it wiv paint and u cn resize 2 d desired and thn resave ... All d best 2d correct guys in da haus ... JesusArmy u r d bomb ... Jst too mch ... Appreciate

@jesus army.big thanks to ur comprehensive piece.infact ur army are buzy uploading docs.

thanks JA, Pls in trying to upload certificate, response is the doc is too large. What can I do?

@ emjay007: bros,abeg allow d pple to clear their doubt.lol. U forget that sum pple in dis forum just ask questns without even going thru d thread to see if their questns hav alredi bn answered. Like glorysam still askin ow to resize docs after u post. I hav bn having sum trouble uploadin my docs cos they r pdf and hence larger dan 100kb as specified. u know pdf files r incompatible with many oda applications like d ones i had tried i.e windows picture viewer and picture manager.I think u hav profered a probable solution for my crises so i'd try resizing wit paint.

@Jesus army- thanks a mil. More grace

@Jesus army- please i need ur help. cant find anything like experienced hire just experienced professional. am a graduate with 2.2 and 2yrsworking experience. tanks for speedy response.

@jesus army.i will be happy if u can ans me thru dis thread or thru nhj inbox.i am in 2 opinion but confused.i have 2 years working exp. i wanted 2 apply 4 GT but age and class have defeatd my foes.Again,exp requires 6 yrs.I need ur advise.pls advice me.thank u

@ Jesus army,thanks for the post.what if i have an HND, can i still apply for the operator technician with that. or must it b with ND.pls reply its urgent.thanks

can HND still apply for the trainee operator, and upload his NYSC and HND cert?

Quote Originally Posted by gigaleo
    @ emjay007: bros,abeg allow d pple to clear their doubt.lol. U forget that sum pple in dis forum just ask questns without even going thru d thread to see if their questns hav alredi bn answered. Like glorysam still askin ow to resize docs after u post. I hav bn having sum trouble uploadin my docs cos they r pdf and hence larger dan 100kb as specified. u know pdf files r incompatible with many oda applications like d ones i had tried i.e windows picture viewer and picture manager.I think u hav profered a probable solution for my crises so i'd try resizing wit paint.
    gigaleo.pls how did u do it?...have u tried it?..is there any other way to resize pdf docs ? hala pls

Hello Jesus Army,

Thanks so much for the clarification.we really appreciate ur effort.

I want to ask cos u mention declaration of age. I uploaded 1 cos i hv since 1997 misplaced my birthday certificate during transit....i made this declaration of age since 1997 which i hv been using since then..in my past employement(mellavin eng. and fidelity bank) and present, zenith bank. I think it wuld rather be unfair not to be shortlisted for that....my thorts..

+ Reply
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast