+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Thanks!
    U do well...
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

@JESUS ARMY; You are doing a great job man! I wonder how you cope with so much questions from the thread. Keep it up , you are highly appreciated.
    @house, save Jesus Army let him take a breathe, una wan kill am? Some pple sef want him to fill the form for them. Na wa oo. Read general instruction first before you begin to ask 'unclear questions'.
    Jesus Army, I salute your patience and courage. Thanks alot
    Now that the sites is so slow in opening, and atimes unable to open, we just pray it would not continue like this till the expiration of the deadline.
    Jesus army, I just can't help thanking you again. you 2much

thanks Jesus army

@Bee_22;
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee_22
    gd mornin house.
    I completed my application last week, but on going back to check my 'uneditable' details, i found myself registered as a male instead of female.
    I just this is not an issue...
    @Jesus Army - tnx for d great work u are doing
    If it bothers you so much; you could enter with a new e-mail address and changing the order of your names ( your middle name may come as your first name). Of course, it is only a suggestion cos I don't see how you are going to redit the unedittable. However, the best advice is to leave it as it is . You can verbally defend that when the opportunity comes.

@ Jesus Army= I dont have hospital b/certificate but have church birth/dedication certificate.Is that good enough?

Guys .....some of your questions create doubt if you are really graduates. Read the instructions on the web page, follow this thread from the begining. Submit only certified document, meet all requirements of job applied for. Etc....All questions have been answered. Jesus Army, you get time o.

jesus army, while i was uploading my degree certificate, the site was not responding and i kept refreshing until it finally went and i discovered the my degree certificate was uploaded twice. how do i delete one of it and upon completing your uploads, how do i submit my application. RSVP. jah bless

hi bros,am tope.i have a little problem while uploading my credentials.i have uploaded 4 documents,remaining my nysc and cv.i was uploading my cv while the server at the cafe had problems,bt wen the problems was resolved the cv was uploaded automatically to all the remaining space with no space to upload my nysc credentials whet can i do?pls

@ initially, when the process comenced, we agreed that there was enough time to go about the recruitment process, and that there was indeed no need to rush things.there were problems but gradually these problems would be solved.its been difficult finding a solution to problems regarding upload.you cant remove what you have loaded,that is basic.you must also upload all the mandatory documents.the solution could be dual...either you re-apply under a different email address, which may put you at the risk of being disqualified,or you just leave it like that and pray.either way,i hope the chaps whose protest led to the increase of uploaded documents to 6 and 8,should do a repeat performance over this issue.its really bad.however, to avoid it,get a steady power supply and strong network,do the work when the traffic is less busy-evenings and sundays.there is still enough time.regards

hello house,pls i nid a clue on how to get my credentials uploaded.i was successful with uploading 3 but cldn't jst upload my ssce result and my nysc discharge certificate.it keeps sayin use the appropriate format.wld appreciate if i cld get help.tnx

@jesus army.As i was reading d thread,i discovered ur patience,kindness,encouragemt and many atrributes.IF i will chose d man of d year in nhj you are d man.i will take sammy as global moderator of d yr.You guys have contributed greatly to dis nhj.I am proud of u guys.jesus army you are indeed human resource to us in d house.jesus army a listening man THANKS

@JA tanx 4 d wonderful job, but still u may help me wit dis one. I got my birth cert in 1996 wen I was already 20 yrs old a freind told me dat birth cert issued not at birth is not valid yet I hav been using it all this while. I dont know if NNPC wil accept it. Plr JA pls.

Jesus army, i still cannot see anything in d Local govt drop down. What do i do? Anyone wt solutin should pls respond!

+ Reply
Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast