+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Topic: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

Re: caution as you fill the nnpc recruitment forms

@EJOSENO;
    Quote Originally Posted by EJOSENO
    jesus army, pls i nid yr help. i have filled the first part of the registration, but i was given a confirmation number. i try logging in , the sit is not responding. wat is happening.......the confirmation numberis it my password or the password i used to register...
    the confirmation number is not your password but a number assigned to your entry i.e your registration.
    Your password is the one you gave while filling the form after you entered your e-mail address.

thnk u so much for that, God bless u. i wanted to go for trainee but with this i can go for proffessional hire. remain blessed

@Jesus Army;
    I am particularly concerned with your claim or rather facts that the NNPC does not accept court declaration of age. Why such policy? the court is a great institution of the Federal Government. If the NNPC cannot respect the court then what is the legality of this whole process? Take for example, I have worked in several places using my Age Declaration without any hindrance. I lost mine in a fire outbreak. So the NNPC would simply disqualify me for not having a birth certificate? what about those of us from remote locations where we were probably born at home in tents? are we not Nigerians? look Mr Jesus Army, the truth is I am not completely satisfied with you claims. Moreover, It is not in anyway included in the instructions before application.

I am optimistic simple things like this would not kill my quest for securing a place with them.

Best regards.

@ mosco, jesus army is only helping pple with the info @ his disposal. You can disagree with him if you feel you have a more reliable info.
    As for declaration of age issue, I used it for 2006 & 2008 GT applications & I got to the interview stage nobody queried meabout it. May be the policy for 2010 employment is different from other yrs. Make up ur mind on wat you want to do but be ready to bear the consequences without blaming anyone for misleading you.
    I rest my case.

pls i need your help, two days ago i applied but while uploading i mistakenly uploaded my WAEC and First Degree twice and couldn't upload my birth Certificate since there was no more space to do that. Plz do i reapply or what am i to do.i have sent a mail to inform them yet no reply

@Jesus army, Please If one has 2.2 with less than 5/6 years experience and under 30yrs. What advice would you give to the individual? Should the individual apply for Graduate Trainee or Experience hire?

Well done man. I have appied but cant upload my certificates cos my file sizes are larger than what was specified. E.g, my NYSC certificate is 1.03MB how can i upload it to a 100KB max file to upload a doc. Pls bro if you have a clue enlighting me. ' man shall not live by job alone but by inspiration from God'.
    w

@Amenphil right click the file and open with paint. click on image>resize/Screw then reduce the horizontal and vertical values there to say 40%, click ok and save from file menu. gud luck

hellow I tried uploading my documents and i mistakenly uploaded my nysc certificate trice and there was no longer space for my birth certificate- I dont really know how to rectify this challenge, any assistance will be highly appreciated thanks.

It is just simple carelessness any file you upload will be display before prompting 4 the next hence let us be careful when attaching and dont be in a hurry pls leave Jesus Army alone the guy had tried given complete info needed on this thread....As 4 those with this challenge try to reset if it does not work then it is a choice you have made and pray it is a success

brethen,early this morning, i received a call from a member of this august house.
    he was of the opinion that though qualified,he still needs to know some people and possibly offer gratification.
    in other words,he was almost trying to bribe me.
    lets get this straight,let no man deceive you.dont waste your money on any bastard.
    no body can help anybody in this matter,even me, i need help.its only God.

Quote Originally Posted by greg
    @ mosco, jesus army is only helping pple with the info @ his disposal. You can disagree with him if you feel you have a more reliable info.
    As for declaration of age issue, I used it for 2006 & 2008 GT applications & I got to the interview stage nobody queried meabout it. May be the policy for 2010 employment is different from other yrs. Make up ur mind on wat you want to do but be ready to bear the consequences without blaming anyone for misleading you.
    I rest my case.
    God bless you

@morakone: Try not use those abusive language here, it is not carelessness, the network might the funny at times. The question was not directed at you, so if you don't a polite answer to a question, it is better to leave it for the person it was directed to.

+ Reply
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast