+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What is the effect of mr president broadcast to this house?

What is the effect of mr president broadcast to this house?

Would the speech of mr president make a difference? Don't you think that asking ICPC,DPR,NAFDAC,SON,NNPC,NBS,etc to hasten their outing recruitment process and dispatch appointment letter would be more welcome in such broadcast or what do you think?

Re: What is the effect of mr president broadcast to this house?

I think our president is a desperate man right now and he is just trying to utilize all measures in ensuring the strike doesnt hold. The austerity measures he claims that is being embarked on by his cabinet such as slashing salaries, reducing overheads, and other public expenses etc is nothing but sham. I so much agree with you. A large percentage of protesters will back out if employment becomes the order of the day.

wat i smell there is foul play just to cajo nigerians. did he annouce their basic salary? and also remember that it only salaries that he majorly hammered on. wat of political officers benefits? ok let me explain it dis way. see wat jonathan is trying to do ( salary 50% corrupt money ) - ( 25% corrupt money) = increase in political officers salary

He is trying to play smart here. Why didn't he make a broadcast before the removal of fuel subsidy ? After the damage has been done, he and his cohorts in the cabinent are now shedding crocordile tears pretending as if the have the love of masses at their hearts.

Any seconder? Your amendment is hereby cancel. This was the speech of mr speaker. I could vividly remember that during mr president chat with journalist, prior to xmas, he did mentioned that,he belongs to the ruling party which have the majority in the national assembly. Is this the true reflection of what transpire in the house of representative? It is obvious,that the so called palliative measures came when the subsidy had been haram. Since they fail to have plans for the youths, the youths will have plans for them. Less I forget, those that go on air in the name "UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS VANGUARD" to support injustice, should desist, before the God of unemployed youths will visit them.

I noticed that the President stammered abit at some some point and from the look on his face and body language, i could read that even GEJ did NOT understand what he was reading. Perhaps he was was reading a script prepared by one of his several advisers

You need to replay d speech and TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT HIS EYES. wHat a shame?

mayb he has been imperiused by who knows! Like they do in harry potter

Quote Originally Posted by Dijiafam View Post
    Any seconder? Your amendment is hereby cancel. This was the speech of mr speaker. I could vividly remember that during mr president chat with journalist, prior to xmas, he did mentioned that,he belongs to the ruling party which have the majority in the national assembly. Is this the true reflection of what transpire in the house of representative? It is obvious,that the so called palliative measures came when the subsidy had been haram. Since they fail to have plans for the youths, the youths will have plans for them. Less I forget, those that go on air in the name "UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS VANGUARD" to support injustice, should desist, before the God of unemployed youths will visit them.
    i second d motion. hahahaha GEJ Has Failed This Time

In as much as we believe in the removal of fuel subsidy, the following palliative measures should have taken place:- (1) Study the effects on the people before,during & after the removal. (2) consult the various stakeholders involved in the prosperity of the economy. (3) choose a particular time not a festive period when demand is high. (4) put the palliative measures in place before embarking on the journey of fuel subsidy removal. (5) since the unemployed youths are the most affected, the on going recruitment in various ministries,departments & agencies. E.g ICPC, DPR, NAFDAC, etc should be directed to hasten up. The hidden onces should be brought to limelight. It is now clear that the technical ability of the foreign ministers brought by mr president is questionable. House members, pray for me, as I look towards correcting all these corrupt incline policies. God bless us!

+ Reply