Education:
Thumbs up for him for promising to ensure that the UBE structure will still be en vogue.
Creation of 9 new Universities: I think i will go with Prof Pat Utomi on that one, it will only increase the number of graduates that their certificates is of no value anywhere in the world and to some firms in Nigeria. I think he should emphasize more on how he can improve educational standards in this country so that it can compete with any institution in the world.

Power:
When he was sworn in as the president his action towards curbing the issue of power was heading towards the right direction. This is because he was ready to privatize the power sector and allow the private companies to invest in power, there could have been competition in the power sector like the telecommunication but that same witch, the same jinx that has always trampled on the prosperity of this nation wouldn't allow it to see the light of the day. What made him change his mind and reverse back to the same approach of his predecessors still remain a mystery(i guess this is PDP at work).

Response:
To build additional structures that will enhance the distribution and generation of power. Excuse me, was that not the same promises we have been hearing for the past fifteen years? Why can't they understand that privatizing the power sector will boost the economy and generate a lot revenue and employment opportunity for this country instead of forcing them to spend on what can never be achieved. I foresee another 4years of usual darkness in this country unless PDP leaves us alone.

Oil and gas: to be continued, lets see your opinions first.