+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: After NYSC........ What Next.

MegaStar

After NYSC........ What Next.

Hello Guys,

I have just Completed my COMPULSORY Youth Service....no Job yet...please advise me on what to do.....!

Re: After NYSC........ What Next.

Hi,
    I think you have to think about what kind of work u are willing to do for starters. U might even have to start with something you might really want to do but it's really important not to get into a cycle of not doing anything. I think it's important after a year of your 'COMPULSORY' service to keep body and mind active by finding something to do....even if that's on a small scale entrepreneurial scale on your own.
    Ultimately your life's what u make of it by the grace of God.

All the best
    The help of God is the greatest need of any person...

I understand what its like....but at this stage there is a temptation to apply for any and every job. Dont fall for it! Always focus on the bigger picture of life, and go for what would give you fullfillment. While you wait for that, keep developing your self in the areas you love. And if you see any opening in that regard, no matter how little the pay...GO FOR IT.

my dear just urself connected and to naijahotjobs.com i think dats the bomb. i wish u big luck.

nana

it's important after a year of your 'COMPULSORY' service to keep body and mind active by finding something to do....even if that's on a small scale entrepreneurial scale on your own.

GOOD WORD!!
    WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT STAY IDLE.
    REMEMBER AN IDLE MIND, HAND ETC IS THE DEVIL'S WORKSHOP

GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

That is just ur starting point..cos ur parents have tried for u through out ur yr of study and now its ur turn to make them proud.map out the type of job u wish for urself and do not be discourage cos there will be many temtation ur friends will say " o boy to get job now no d easy oooooo" dont even have negative tots believe in urself that after one month u will get a good job. wish u luck in ur search and thank God u joined the right people.
    Cheers.

Hi,

Just get ur mind very very open to information. thank God you are in the right place (naijahotjobs.com). Also, make sure you dont lose touch of your friends that are either working or those you served together or schooled together. second to GOD you need information. keep your net wide open to catch them. job vacancies, scholarships for higher studies, technical aid corps and SME.

Best of luck guy.

My dear u av just finish one hurdle and a great future lie ahead.
    I guess we are in d same batch i.e 06/07 batch A and guess i am a
    chemical engineer with a lot of prospect just like any other courses
    but i av accept the offer of a cafe manager temporarily just to keep mysef busy
    so don't stay idle keep goin u will CERTAINLY reach ur destiny.CHEERS
    tosyne

just like others have said you need to be busy with all that idle time cos staying at home with nothing to do can make one really sick.
    i think you should write a plan of all you want to achieve soon and start with the ones that can be easily realizable first , that way you have a goal and can be focused as well.
    i will be rounding up service by august and intend to attach myself to a chamber cos i am a lawyer by profession. and even though i know the pay wont be much i will get the needed experience before i think of going for my masters.
    just sreamline ur goals and pursue them
    cheers
    is better to have loved once and lost than not 2 hav loved at all

Human Resource Consult Group, in partnership with four of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies. We have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer by providing healthcare services to corporate organizations and members of the public. We utilize modern and sophisticated medical facilities in our health service delivery.In pursuance of our growth and objectives with opportunities, we are hereby recruiting for the following vacancies: Pharmacist, Biochemist, Chemist, Microbiologist, Physicist, Zoologist, Botanist, Laboratory Scientist, Laboratory Technician, Business Presentation Executives, Health Coordinators, Nutritionist, Human Resource Manager.Qualification and Requirements: - HND/B.Sc in any Health Sciences, Biological and Social Sciences (N.B- strictly Health, Biological and Social sciences).REQUIREMENTS:Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office application (word, excel, and power point). Ability to work under pressure and tight schedule.Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.High capacity for hard work, integrity and self motivation.Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.SALARY: Very Attractive and also Performance incentives inclusive. Application Process: Applicants should forward their CV/Resume in MS word to: [email protected] Using the position applied for and Location as the subject. Application Deadline: 30th October, 2014

+ Reply