+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: what do people with 3rd class & pass grade do?

what do people with 3rd class & pass grade do?

people with 3rd class & pass grades, should they go back to school and study another course entirely or should they do professional exams to complement their grades?
    plz advise!!!!

Re: what do people with 3rd class & pass grade do?

hallos,
    noticed the question and all i ve 2 tell u is be positive. there are many of us out ther wit 1st class degrees and 2.1 but stil ve no jobs.
    the fact you went 2 school amounts 4 sumthin and this is wat u shld work on!
    Sha if u feel u can get ur masters or post graduste degree to add 2 ur result
    BABA

Hmmm this is a hot Question/Advice....but one tin i hav noticed about suuccesful people and entrepreneurs is that most of them are not 1st class graduates.....(thats not a reason not to get a first class) but when you come out with a low grade you are more challenged to produce success than those who have already made the success in school....
    So i challenge you to disregard your certificate and work towards achieveing a better life......
    Getting a professional qualification is very good and it can speak better for you ....so challenge yourself to succeed not minding your class of degree 'cos SUCCESS IS IN THE PERSON & NOT THE DEGREE.

I wish you Good things to come ahead........

hi, am liza. well, i believe is not all abt d certificate or d grade, so pls dont feel discouraged that u finished with a 3rd class. cause when u feel discouraged, u wnt be motivated to go forward. so i there-by advice u to let that go behind u. there is still room 4 improvement by addind ur masters and professional exam *acca( thru that process, u find out that u are better than 2.1 or 2.2 candidate. and i also feel that the main thing in employment terms is building one,s confidence. if u can ve confidence in urself, then u ll b able to defend ur certificate. bye.

you have achived something which can move u forward in life. Do nt wait till you get job form employer of labour. You can employ yourself and also employ other that have disctions in to your company as you see it growning .The only thing you need is an idea. After all those that have 1st class and upper credit my not be better than you .

AMA

Hi,
    don't even try wasting ur money on another education. Do u have faith? U will surely get dat job with or without 3rd class or pass. GRACE, unmerited favour. a lot have been testifying.
    best of luck

let me tell you the truth guy cos i dont understand what these people are saying: you have a 3rd class or even worse, less than that, better think of what you can add to your degree becos employers dont want to know wheter your read or blocked your courses trough out school(they are not interested in what happened to you in school), first thing they want to know is what grade did you make?what do you have to offer them? after they then establish that and invite you to thier office before they start to find out if you really know what they are talking about.
    all these people talking about having faith & grace,in morden day nigeria you have to know someone who knows someone who knows a director that owes him a favour in that company that you want to enter with a 3rd class or lower.abi i lie?
    with God, ALL things are possible

hi fagges(M)26,all i know is that with or without third class or below if that job is yours is yours.bye

b real u pple. we r in nigeria. if u've got a 3rd class or lower, better get a pg degree os better still go 4 a professional exam like ACCA where u'll be given a new degree wit ur certification. a pro exam will also boost ur self worth, I know how it feels like to come out with a low grade. D 1st thing u present to an employer in nigeria is ur qualification, so u better make it as good as possible if u want a good job. How many employers do u c asking 4 grades lower than a 2.2. my sis who has a 3rd class is writing exams like ACCA, NIM and all. So stop crying over spilled milk and upgrde urself. The labour mkt is now more competitive than ever!

welli, i believe success is not measure by what u comes out with is all about what u were able do.so dont let stop u from pressing forward.u can still do matter than the first class materials.
    best of luck

shina
    thanks

There are many things that militate against one coming out with or without a fine grade, now that the situation is as it is, the solution is still in what you can do personaly, it is bad enough when you don't have money for PG, your time will come keep on keep it on!
    Tella

I strongly believe that whatever has been destined for them will surely be thiers inspite of their low grades. but needs pray umbly, becouse the labour market is highly competative and grades counts alot.
    INFORMATION IS A NECESSARY RESOURCE FOR DEVELOPMENT,SO KEEP IT FLOWING

please dont be fade up because of ur grade work harder God must still give u a place of comfortability

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast