+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What happens to people with a PASS in their field

What happens to people with a PASS in their field

What happens to a person that graduated with a PASS in his/her exams or course of study? What if the person was chased due to financial hardship or otherwise most especially now that students use money to pass their exams now adays.

Please i want to get a response if there's going to be no place for such a person in the country...
    Henry O.A

Re: What happens to people with a PASS in their field

Lucks is all that matters.I know of a guy who graduateg with a pass and he is doing well.Keep the spirit up!

[attachment deleted by admin]

When God is on your side..there is nothing that is impossible to u and no condition that is irreparable. think about doing professional certification to add to ur degree. The truth is that in a society that is 'pali crazy' anything you can add (even to an exceptional grade) is advisable.
    Keep believing in u, keep trusting in God and keep pressing. Your best is yet to come.

Wishing u the best.
    The help of God is the greatest need of any person...

Onuwa i feel the pain too for people that grats with pass ...any thing can happen u know ...my advice is this dont ever relent and dont give up ...work hard apply in any application u see concerning ur field of study and if the call on u for interview let them know that u can do better give in ur best ok.
    Again go in for further studies..gets some additional degree and always remember God in all u do that for him to provide food and shelther for the birds of the earth what about us that he created in his own image.....
    Cheers.

If God be for you,my guy pass cannot be against you.All i can say is you should know the basics of your field.The educational system in the country is rotten.I've seen 2nd class upper div graduates who can't speak one complete correct sentence.I know how you feel cos I graduated with a lower credit,but at where I'm presently serving,I came 2nd place in the interview conducted for us (and some of the E/Elect Eng graduates who sat with me have upper credit etc).More grease to your elbow,my man.
    I

For the fact you had pasS in chosen field does not pose any lmitation to your greatness in life. Go for PGD programme or check UI PGD brochure for 2007/2008 you will see that you can do masters in some courses. Check other universities PGD brochure as well and join professional bodies. Any job coming on your way for now do it so that you can have money to do somethings. Finally, believe in what God can do, He will take you up beyong your grade. It's well with your soul.

ISAAC

Well, is all okay, when you have GOD on your side,i know that exams is not the best test to one's knowledge.keep on and go for PGD or MBA.

GOODLUCK

END OF DISCUSSION ADD TO YOUR QUALIFICATION, TRY IT (INFO TECH) AND HEY! YOU HAVE PASS ONLY ON PAPER THAT DOES NOT MEAN THAT IN EVERYTHING ELSE YOU'LL COME OUT WITH A PASS. BOOST YOUR SELF WORTH YOU ARE A CHAMPION AND YOU'LL ALWAYS EXCEL IN LIFE IF YOU BELIEVE

THE MAIN THING IS PEOPLE WILL ONLY SEE YOU THE WAY YOU POTRAY YOURSELF.

DON'T SHY AWAY FROM APPLYING FOR JOBS ITS FUNNY SOME WOULD CALL YOU FOR INTERVIEW AND YOUR GETTING THE JOB DEPENDS ON THE CONFIDENCE THAT RADIATES FROM YOU.

DAVID WAS SO SMALL, HE HAD NOTHING, HE WAS THE LEAST QUALIFIED I.E HE HAD NO MILITRY TRAINING BUT HE WAS A GIANT KILLER.

TO BE A GIANT KILLER YOU START FROM YOUR MIND AND THEN HAVE AN UNSHAKEN BELIEVE IN YOUR CREATOR WHOSE PLANS FOR YOU ARE OF PEACE SO THAT YOU CAN HAVE AN EXPECTED END.

GOD BLESS
    TBABY.
    Revelation 22: 11-12

one thing in life is that wetin go be go everly be.having pass is not the end of life. trst in God n believe also in your self.it is what you have upstairs that matters.

do u know that given equal opportunities some one that made a pass will perform better than a 2.1 student.

Well i will advise the person to go for his PGD and MBA
    you can't waste time  instead time will waste you

even unskilled people are shaking the world not to now think of you with everything in ur hand.Don't underate urself my bros.Continue pressing on.We shall meet on the top.

all has bn said. ur certificate in an ordinary paper in d hands of God who breaks protocols. Believe in urself and also trust God. further ur edu and u rule d world. remember d words of Earl nightingale: "the world will turn aside and let a person pass who knows where he/she is going" it has nothing to do with certificate
    keep

my broda keep ur spirit up what has happened has happened its now left for u to pick urself up and continue on ur journey of greatness,simply upgrade urself 4 heaven helps those who help themself.keep going 4 god is in control

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast