+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: EXXONMOBIL APPTITUDE TEST (I'm in a mess)

EXXONMOBIL APPTITUDE TEST (I'm in a mess)

I have been invited for apptitude test by exxonmobil but presently i'm not with all the required credentials. I dropped them in my house and travelled, comming back, my aunty I stayed with has travelled and i dont know where she travel to with the key to the house. The worst of it that i can't contact her as her line is not going thru.

Please I want to find out from those who've written their test before whether they were askd to issue all original of the required crendentials before been admitted into the test venue?

Presently, I am very far from Lagos and i need the information ugently to enable me plan ahead. My test date is 27/6/09 by 10am.

Please house, what should i do because i don't want to waste my money on transportation to and fro Lagos as this will sum up to N20,000 with accomodation for 2 nights.

Your idea is highly appreciated.
    Thank
    One luv

Re: EXXONMOBIL APPTITUDE TEST (I'm in a mess)

Its a pity, the situation u've found urself in.once wrote a test with Exxonmobil, although they werent strict with the originals, u can never tell this time around. the final decision lies with u, but u cld give it a trial. despite the financial involvement, u have to use money to chase money. good luck

Well, just try as much as possible to get the credentials even if you can get photocopies and if not possible just try to make it, get there as early as possible to explain to people in charge.Can you please tell me how you were contacted whether thru call, e-mail or text message and the venue for the test.Thanks.

@ oluwaolobunmi, my test venue formally was in Lagos but i applied for change of venue and it has been change to EEMJ Hotels, Brookes street, Uyo. I am very happy for the new venue but as regards credentials, my aunt is not back and i can even contact her as her line is not going thru.
    Well, i go and give a trail. I never can tell what God is has for me because when i applied for change of venue, a mail was sent to me that they are only testing in Lagos but before i could know, i recieved another mail notifing me of change of venue and today when i checked my box i saw another mail for invitation with a different venue. I believe God has somthing wonderful for me. I go there with faith.
    Thanks

i wrote the test today,, and earnestly it wasn't funny at all solvin shl questions without a calculator.. but we r hopin on God

@ enno, pls were you askd to issue all originals of your credentials before entering into the test venue? Pls reply, it ugents.

+ Reply