+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: what do people with 3rd class & pass grade do?

Re: what do people with 3rd class & pass grade do?

but in all honesty pls go back to school and upgrade. i am a HR consultant it will be difficult to get a job ok. it is a sincere advice and straight too.

one lv

hey,upgrade your self that,s all i will say 2 u.tnx

Look unto God for help.
    I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

of a truth my comrades these grades(1st class to fail) aren't absolutely the best parameters/determinants in ascertaining how successful one will turnout in life...

but it remains the very best and only viable method and procedure as long as the PURPOSE of going to a university remains..."to be found worthy in character and learning"...and the FCGPA grading method still remains...anything worth doing is worth doing well ortherwise it will amount to a wasted journey...

while in the university u had all the time and opportunities to get a good grade(2.2 to 1st class)...just put the blame entirely on yourself for watever grade u ended up with....if u cant sleep with the lecturer u ought to have burned ur midnight lamp, if you found yourself in a strictly anti-cheating faculty like Prof. OJINNAKA and ANUSIEM's u have no option but to bend down and look over ur books,if u cannot afford the sorting fee u should have burned ur midnight lamp, if u had no sponsor to help u financially, menial jobs were all over the campus then...or if u r the risk-taking/huzzling/bent-to-survive type u could have dabbled into campus politics, jamb-olevel-undergraduate exam impersonation line etc...if you cannot afford the exhorbitant fees in some of these present day private universities where its certain u will come out with at least a 2.1 no matter how unserious or lazy u r, u should ave tried some federal schools were fees are cheaper than in any lagosian private nursery/creche/primary/post-primary school(l was told but stand to be corrected if l am wrong)...

my experience was that l was a kind of rebel over this grade system thing,l intentionally started getting grades as low as possible in SSS2 & 3 when i got tired of getting exactly the same nice grade every term cos one girl that always challenged(and obviously helped in bringing out some of my raw best in) me left the school,to my surprise l enjoyed the booing and the u-think-its-ur-birthright taunts of classmates rather than feeling bad,wayback then...that attitude nearly ruined me in the university...it took myself to sit myself down and tell myself the raw truth within an extrasession...U VE GOT NOBODY IN THE CORRIDORS OF POWER...WHEN U R OUT OF HERE(school) U LL NEED WHAT U KNOW/THE GOOD GRADE U VE GOT TO OVERCOME THE FACT THAT U DONT HAVE HIGHLY PLACED CONTACTS...NOBODY LL ASK U HOW MANY SHOWS U ATTENDED IN SCHOOL, HOW MANY GIRLS U DID OR ROWED WITH...OR HOW MUCH TIME U DEVOTED TO SCHOOL FELLOOWSHIP OR SUG, IT WILL JUST BE ALL ABOUT THE GRADES AS LONG AS ITS ON MERITBASIS...my brothers and sisters a first class is very possible even with two extra-years in school, its all up to you!...

but the truth remains that if u can seriously and honestly make a FAIL grade in the nigerian university u can get a 2.2 in a foreign university that is study friendly, conducive and well equiped...wat we went through here is more or less a concentration camp...we are survivors and uncrushable whether a fail or firstclass...am not bluffing but dead serious!...

regarding your question, the biggest room in the world is the room for self improvement...go study something more, change direction or develop some skills but have a PMA(positive mental attitude)
    may the power of love overcome the love of power!

If you feel you still can, just go professional. here the question of from which school or grade will not arise. However, you still need the first degree as a foundation.

God b wit us.
    Life is what you make of it.

Just Upgrade yourself. Either by getting a PGD, Masters or better still get a Professional qualification!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12