+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE NOW? (PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT)

WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE NOW? (PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT)

My dear fellas,
    I do not know if we are exactly watchful of the way some irrelevant issues are being raised in this forum of late, this house was primarily intended as an avenue were job seekers could interact and share experiences, but turn of event has it now that the forum has become a place were some of us would advertise their unwholesome acts.
    This days job opportunities are hardly talked about, instead its either 419 attempt, some product advert or even herbalist. if this is coming to stay I think its high time some of started having a second thought about still being part of this house.
    Who knows its like Dawaskee had a premonition of this house coming to its end soon when he raised the issue of who one would miss most.
    Please house what do we do to arrest this emerging ugly situation.
    Life is what you make of it.

Re: WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THIS HOUSE NOW? (PLEASE THIS IS IMPORTANT)

Even d world will some day come 2 an end!
    Oneluv.
    Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

I agree with u dawaskee...but that does mean, fruadster should contiune to take advantage of those of us who are desperate to make money at all MEANS and at EASE...I really think smilekadi is making a point here...or what do think?
    N

What seems to be your problem SMILEKADI? Is it a wrong thing to notify your follow naijahotjobber of the new trend of fraudstars?Or is it a wrong thing to throw some important AD on this site.Look let me tell you some pple are gain immensely form all this your so-call 'unwholesome acts' as you call them beside as dawaskee claim most of us will certainly leave this site that will be taken over by others.

And about the job is there any job opptunity you know about that is not displayed on this site? O boy wake up it is the so-call gist that makes this house so intresting not just the job alone OK.

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

Coolguy/Dawaskee,

You guyz missed the point, I never said there should be no fun in this forum. I do agree with the saying that all work and no play is not good for jack. what I meant was that some people should not hinge on the fact that SOME of us actually are desperately in need of job to start making jest of or try to defraud us. when you talk of real real fun, I dont know were you are based (coolguy), I would love to meet you so, you have a first hand feel of the guy you think does not know what fun is but from your name "OSARO" you sound like my brother (EDO). Smilekadi is one hell of a fun loving guy, but with serious minded people that will always remember that there is a serious business at hand to go back to after funtime.

Xtieehis(Christiana), thanks 4 being able to read in-between-the-line and understanding my concern.

Hey!
    The issue raised by dawaskee is totally different from what U re saying here.

The trend U claim is on ground is part of what is making dis house visitable by all visitors...they are all neccesary.
    For that of the fraudstars; U cant stop them, but U can fraustrate thier effort by exposing their deeds and methods...thus reducing their activities generally, which I think is good.

If U come across any job...why not post it as a member of the house instead of having this kind of thought?
    I rest my case 4 now!
    Cheers.

I actually raised the objection wen the topic 'who nd who will u miss if they leave' was raised but i was shunned/shuted up.

SmileKadi, can u see now? The wise always foresee the future.

Anyways, i tink the best solution is for all posts to be screened by the moderator and only screened mesages will be dispalyed.

There are a lot of sites/groups u can join for fun and sundry, i tink this site should be for job related issues and not any other(u can imagine someone informing us of Ini Edo's wedding)

Its Well!!!
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Guyz!

abeg make una groove, no intention to create hard feelings...................peace chums.

1luv.

@florafab,
    U seem not to understand the compositions of this site.
    The site is not only 4 job seekers. Its mainly 4 job seekers, yes! But not only n4 job seekers. Dats why if U can remanber the issue raised by me was stamped for about 5 days by the administrators of the site to tell U that its very neccesary to mix fun and job search.

U can also see how the site is designed, we have various sections 4 different kinds of info depending on what U want to see and hear;

Oil and gas related jobs.
    Banks and other financial jobs.
    Careers.
    IT downloads/Tutorials.
    Test/Interview tips.
    Unclassified Jobs.
    Computer/Telecoms
    Testimonies.
    Search
    General Discussions, etc.

The area 4 general discussions is used basically 4 general discussions as d name implies...dats why issue like "Ini Edo wedding..." is wellcomed.

That section(General Discussion) is not 4 jobs...direct Ur post to the right section-Dat should be d advice.

More so,
    If U are disturbed by the write-ups in this section U can limit Ur eyes to seeing only the other section where U will get only job info and nothing else.

This section is 4 GENERAL DISCUSSION and Ini Edo is a well known Nigerian Actress so I think her wedding is worth discussing by the house especially her fans. I dont see anything wrong in it. U need to learn to use the site in the proper other.

Oneluv.

Cash Rules Everytin Around Me(CREAM)...

Dawaskee,

Wats up wit u & me? dem send u to me?

Y do u kip antagonizing me? u did not have anything to say to Smilekadi who actually raised the topic, but u faced florafab when she added her own comment.

If we have issues together, lets face it, and not u bullshiting me all around.

Abeg o, i dey gentle, no pull my tail o, no try me atall o.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

my people i just land and i b JJC make somebody show me the way around for this house. I LUV U ALL ! (goingaloe)
    I am prospered and prospering via God

+ Reply