+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Will kpmg test still hold on saturday? Help!!!

Will kpmg test still hold on saturday? Help!!!

with dis indefinite strike action, any possibility for kpmg test this saturday? please NHJ help cos is reside in benin

Re: Will kpmg test still hold on saturday? Help!!!

Dude, what are your expecting peeps in this forum to say?? Na we be jonathan or labour that are carryin out the strike?? peeps should be able to ask questions that reponsde would be based on fact and not assumption because wateven response dat would be given here would be based on peeps assumption. you alone can decide if you wanna take the risk of travellin down to lagos or not cos no one knws exactly how the strike is gonna be or if the kpmg test would still hold. to me i would advice u should try to contact KPMG directly

Dude, what are your expecting peeps in this forum to say?? Na we be jonathan or labour that are carryin out the strike?? peeps should be able to ask questions that response would be based on fact and not assumption because wateven response dat would be given here would be based on peeps assumption. you alone can decide if you wanna take the risk of travellin down to lagos or not cos no one knws exactly how the strike is gonna be or if the kpmg test would still hold. to me i would advice u should try to contact KPMG directly

Zeus007 is right, but I will advise you to keep preping as if its going to hold and if they (kpmg) do not contact you to tell you that it aint holding 2 days prior to the exam date, then u bera travel. KPMG aint an NLC member.

Cheers

@izik86 my friend, take it that you have a business with KPMG on saturday. If it is not going to hold, KPMG will inform you before then. So prepare seriously! Am here praying for the success of all house member this year. So cheer up!

Quote Originally Posted by Dijiafam View Post
    @izik86 my friend, take it that you have a business with KPMG on saturday. If it is not going to hold, KPMG will inform you before then. So prepare seriously! Am here praying for the success of all house member this year. So cheer up!
    thanks my guy, were you selected too? but thanks anyway sha God bless you and grant you your heart desires amen

Quote Originally Posted by Linx24 View Post
    Zeus007 is right, but I will advise you to keep preping as if its going to hold and if they (kpmg) do not contact you to tell you that it aint holding 2 days prior to the exam date, then u bera travel. KPMG aint an NLC member.Cheers
    thanks my guy, God Bless You All, I Think Thats Wat I Will Do

+ Reply