+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Hi Guys. I wrote da test last year. If u write the test of Exxonmobil for GT, Then recap cos it's d same in da skill, abstract and numerical tests. There's a few variation in their verbal test in terms of content, but the same format. SHL.com will help, alot. Good Luck

Thanks worldengr... that was helpful

Pls i have tried several times to fill the form but as soon as as fill in the first page it stops there. can some one help me out

I am experiencing the same problem.

After filling the first page, i can't seem to submit.

@Subsy, please confirm how you filled yours. I hope this is real cos this is the first time Exxon mobil will request that the form be filled online. As at last year, you will just fill the excel sheet and send it to [email protected].

Somebody help!!!

@David Palmer

I really don't understand the difficulties u are experiencing even though I know it is likely. I never experienced any difficulty filling mine and they sent me an email confirmation immediately. Maybe you should check your browser or internet connection or try at an off peak period. You can also check if you are filling in what is contrary to their requirements knowingly or unknowingly.

It is real cos I saw the publications myself. I can understand why they chose online application cos it may make it easier to collate that the one row excel spreadsheet they normally use even though I can see the website is still not finally completed to the standard I expect from ExxonMobil.

subsy, your dedication to the disemination of this info is very "uncommon", atleast we still have pple like you around. good job.

Goodday house pls does anyone have any info as regard Chevron scloarship and also the test format for mobil schloarship?pls kindly send to my mail [email protected] u alll.

Edom and David, what u guys ll do after fillin the first page when u get to the next button press enter it ll take u 2 the next page. Good luck....

hi
    tried to apply but the page refused to move to the next page..has anyone been able to apply?

HI guys, I spoke with a lecturer friend of mine (a Professor) who runs things with Exxon Mobil once in a while, he told me that the skills test is fashioned to test u on your discipline, which is most likely what you intend to pursue at the Postgraduate level, for example, I studied geology and applying for same so if I understand him clearly I shloud be revising stuffs that have to do with Geology. But what I wasnt too clear with is whether I should read everything I know on geology or those areas that concern Exxon Mobil business directly. I called him again anyway and he said he will make a few calls to the guyz that run the scholarship and he'll get back to me. Then I will have more details for the house.

Hi all,
    I have successfully applied for the scholarship. I also recieved a confirmation mail. However, I need information on the test format and when the funds will be available. Does anyone know? My intended school will be resuming 31st August so I want to know if this might help.
    Thanks all for your collective efforts. Info about Test format can be posted on the forum or sent to my email- [email protected].

Its well

For those who applied and didnt get a confirmation email, I advise you to reapply because the email comes with a personal I.D. I was also in your shoes but reapplied and was successful. I suggest that (1) you ensure that you meet all the requirements i.e. 2.1/1st class and the quoted disciplines (2) that the school u applied to is in the list provided and not filled in other (this was one of the areas I corrected when I reapplied - many thanks to Subsea for her advice) (3) that your intended course is also in the list provided. The online application is programmed to regect applications that do not meet their requirements so it wont bother generating an I.D for you/sending you a confirmation email if you do not meet the requirements.

@Geoeden030.

Thanks. I didn't know that advice was helpful.

Also thanks for your insight into the aptitude test format. We will be grateful for more info as they come in.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast