+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

[img width=500]http://www.mpn-essoscholarships.com/images-map/index_01.jpg[/img]

ExxonMobil has advertised for this year's NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards.

The advert appeared in Thisday Newspaper of today July 22, 2009.

Check www.mpn-essoscholarships.com

for details.

Applications end by Wednesday August 5th, 2009.

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards is out

Start applying...................

In continuation of Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) efforts to provide opportunities for developing careers in the petroleum industry, we offer International Scholarships to outstanding Nigerian graduates wishing to pursue post-graduate studies in the underlisted disciplines:

1. Geosciences
    2. Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical,Sub-Sea and Marine)

Essential Requirements:

1. Must be a graduate from Nigerian Universities with relevant degree.

2. Candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division in .
    any of the engineering and Geosciences disciplines.

3. Must have provisional admission/accommodation into any reputable university.

The EEPNL scholarship award applies to tuition, books, accommodation and living expenses for the duration of the selected course of study including air fare to and from the location of study.

If you are qualified and interested, please complete the form in “Apply Here” (www.mpn-essoscholarships.com) on this website and submit as instructed.

Shortlisted candidates should be prepared to take a skills test. Strict compliance with our guidelines is advisable. Applications not received within 2 weeks will not be accepted. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

Employees of ExxonMobil subsidiary companies in Nigeria and their dependents are not eligible for this scholarship.

Goodluck everyone

dvt

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

thanks pal.

cheers
    Do the good you Can while you Can...
    Naijahotjobs.com

Hey Subsy, you are too much. I guess this is a dream come ture for some of praying for this opportunity. NOw that it came out, i believe the time is so short. Does any one know the format of the skill test for Petoleum Engr? Plz house one needs to start preparing right away. Sammie how far?
    I am a Success in Jesus Name. AMEN!

tnx guys.

test formats pls

did u get a confirming email after applying

Thanks subdy. Guys could anyone help with the text format for mechanical engineering. Chairman1 how far? Pls send it to my email below: [email protected] Thanks.

I don't have the format. If anyone has, give us. No time to say no time.

@susby u are truly a sweety, 10x and I just applied
    @Adaxin we have warned u to take ur market sumwhere else; guys are doin sum serious job hunting that will bring money in2 their pocket not take it out!
    If the sky's the limit, why are there footsteps on the moon?

thanks man
    D

thanks guys. Can any1 pls help with the test format 4 environmental engineering. the e-mail is [email protected]

Hi all,
    I successfully applied but up till now,i havent recieved the confirmation mail,is anyone experiencin this same issue

@ susbsy, thanks so much!!! It's been quite a longing. I would appreciate if any one has a format for chemical engineering or petroleum engineering to put it up on the site or send to [email protected]. One love

Guys please can any one help me with test format for Chemical Engineering. Just send it to [email protected]

+ Reply
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast