+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Topic: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

Re: NNPC/ESSO International Postgraduate Scholarship Awards Application is out

May God guide and help us.

I've applied as well and received a brief congratulatory message but no confirmation yet. Moreover is the skills test attributed to your first degree or your intended course of study, cos I intend to go for a course different from my first degree? I'll appreciate a response.
    A

oops!, i wish civil engg graduate are included. all d best

Please if you've got the test format for Chemical Engineering, forward to [email protected] or [email protected]. Thanks and God bless.

Still waiting for a confirmation though!
    A

Thanks men. pls any with test format? send to [email protected]

Any test format for elec/elect engr. pls send to [email protected]

may be i should have cut corners to ensure i came out with atleast a 2'1 not the 2'2 i have. NNPC should know that 1'class or 2'1 does not make u academically beta than 2'2. certain things just did not play out well for those with 2'2 to come out with either 2'1 or 1''. Anyway gudluck 2 those eligible
    Hateful to me as the gate of Hades is that Man who hides one thing in his mind and speaks the other.

anyone with computer science/information security test format pls send to [email protected], meanwhile my kid sister wants to know if she can apply with 2.2 becos she only saw provision for 2.1 and 1st class? what shd she do??

If u've got 2'2 or less sorry

thanks chum, u're too much. but is there no provision 4 polytechnic graduate? u can reply thru my e-mail; [email protected].

@Peter Otanwa: I will say apply but be ready to provide a proof of provisional admission when they ask for it. I don't know if they will and when they will if they finally do.

@Geoeden030: Imperial College is part of University of London education system and is there as a campus of University of London. You probably didn't look closely.

@Jemowhara and Emmylaw: I'm sorry. However, God is your strength. Opportunities that will benefit you sill surely come your way, just be focused.

@Blessingekpe: Good issue you raised but I do not know. Maybe someone who did last year or beyond can help us here.

@All: Hope the jacking is going well... goodluck everyone.... if u don't know what to read, read anything that comes ur way (technical or otherwise)... but seriously, if someone has done this before, he may well help us with some info. It will be vital for our preparation.

HOUSE DONT YOU THINK IT WOULD'V BEEN BETTER IF THE OFFER WAS OPEN FOR ALL DISCIPLINES? AT LEAST, THE SKILL TEST WOULD'V BEEN THE TRUE TEST FOR WHOSOEVER IS INTERESTED. WELL, IS THE LUCK OF THOSE CONCERNED I GUESS! CONGRATS AND BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THAT APPLY.

@lawclint2001

Every scholarship has its focus and objective which is always in line with the dreams, visions and objectives of the sponsors. There are many scholarships out there and one cannot be eligible for all of them. Rotary Scholarship, Ford Foundation scholarship for instance are for people who are committed towards developing world peace not just by professing it but also by the course you intend studying. So please jettison the idea of a scholarship open for all disciplines. Only a very limited few do that. Even PTDF is not open for all disciplines. You just need to do extra homework to find out those that fall in line with your vision. Goodluck in your future endeavours.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast